Welcome to CM-SS13!
CM-SS13 is a medium-roleplay Space Station 13 server inspired by the Aliens film and built from a heavily modified Baystation 12.
CM-SS13 Development Team
Head Developer: Nanu308
Head Manager: TheSoldierLJJK
Community Manager: Frozentsbgg
Thanks to: Current and previous developers: https://cm-ss13.com/forums/showthread.php?9-Current-Staff
Thanks to: Baystation 12, /tg/station 13, and the original SpaceStation developers.
Thanks to: The many contributors on Git helping to create CM.
24 July 2021
- Fixed almost every instance of Marshal/Marshall/Martial being misspelled in the code.
23 July 2021
- Fixes the opened hydroponic locker sprite
- PMC gloves no longer honked
- Added a cat clock to upper medical.
- Moved catclock.dmi out of the ice_colony folder
21 July 2021
- The tops of the stairs on Fiorina Science Annex no longer obscure items such as fire or barricades.
- Added a new 'stair_cut' platform variant that has space for a stair cut out of the sprite.
19 July 2021
- Flamer tanks are now actually restricted to the armylathe
- Fixed a honked sprite that would occur when the player held a phone in their right hand.
- Adds inhands for the RTO backpack.
- USCM Presets now have gloves with armor.
18 July 2021
- Added IFF inhibitor to plastic explosives.
- Added IFF inhibitor to SADAR.
- IFF inhibitor now only affects the marines.
- Gibber can now process xenos.
- Gibber now also makes human meat from human corpses, as intended.
- Microwave no longer eats items when trying to insert them while its running.
- Simplified vehicle movement code further, removing some parts of it. Vehicles still start slower and accelerate to top speed, but driving should feel much better.
- Fixed double movement on vehicles.
- Wheels and treads now can change 4 vehicle movement characteristics instead of just top speed, allowing more flexible adjustment.
- APC is faster and more responsive now, has reduced momentum loss for turning.
- Regular tank treads were made to be slightly faster, require moving 3 tiles to reach top speed. Reinforced treads now have same top speed as regular, but take 5 tiles to accelerate to full speed.
- Overdrive Enhancer movement buff was reduced from 25% to 20%.
- Multitile vehicles now belong to one of four possible vehicle classes: weak (currently vans), light (currently APC), medium (currently tank) and heavy, which affects ramming results and, in future, more stuff.
- Changed vehicle bumping code to not use huge if else structure. This means that absolutely anything can easily be assigned some unique behaviour when being rammed by vehicle. Some stuff just gets outright deleted, some explodes, some nicely collapses or dismantles instead of being broken and so on. If something is not being rammed the way you think it should, you can tell me or add missing behaviour yourself.
- Ramming mobs is now logged, this includes FF logs for ramming allies. Bad drivers will be much easier to spot.
- Changes in ramming humans: weak vehicle classes (vans) will apply micro knockdown to humans instead of pushing them in front of themselves. Light vehicle classes (APC) will do the same for allies and apply longer knockdown and some damage to other factions. Heavier classes (tank) will apply longer knockdown and damage to humans indiscriminately.
- Changes in ramming xenos: heavy class vehicles cannot be blocked at all and will drive over most xenos. Weak class vehicles (vans) will push xenos like before, while heavier (APC, tank) classes will push them away from themselves, making it harder to continuously ram xenos over long distances. APC ramming damage multiplier was nerfed from 0.5 to 0.2. Momentum penalty for ramming was reduced from 50% to 20%. Defenders now block only weak (vans) class vehicles, slowdown light (APC) vehicles by 70% and won't prevent heavier (tank) classes from moving at all, but won't receive any damage from being rammed.
- Crushers ramming vehicles will produce crash effect inside.
15 July 2021
- Improved admin's Vehicle Rejuvenate and Vehicle Remove Clamp verbs.
- Added a large variant of the shotgun shell pouch
- Added shotgun shell pouches to all marines (certain jobs, those that can buy large variants of magazine pouches, can buy the large shell pouches). Regular pouches fit 5 handfuls, large ones fit 7.
- Specialists can choose pill pouches or choose to pay for autoinjector pouches.
- Smartgunners can choose to take an electronics pouch.
14 July 2021
- Increased drone build distance to be the same as hivelord.
- Xenos can now slash filing cabinets and dispensers.
- Xenos that could slash walls can now slash bolted and welded doors aswell (10/15 hits)
- Xenos can no longer waste healing abilities on already dead targets.
- Deconstructing barricades once again works correctly.
- Snow barricades are once again buildable on the snow.
- Examining yourself for wounds now displays bleeding limbs.
- Fixed honking brown synth utilities.
13 July 2021
- M41a Mk1 can now fit all kinds of m41a magazines
- Hovering over a turf no longer shows anything on the statusbar.
12 July 2021
- Removed legacy clothes and goofy clothes from Snowflake Vendor.
- Added three T-shirt and jeans clothing options. Currently only available to synthetics.
- Added five windbreaker jackets.
- Added three more utility jumpsuits including a reference to the Dark Horse comics.
- Added alt bomber jacket to the synth vendor.
- Significantly revamped the Trijent Dam hunter temple to fit the new temple standards, one nightmare insert included.
11 July 2021
- Replaced snowflake Almayer wooden floor with proper wooden floor.
- Fixed vehicle doors offsets.
- Queen gains access to drone build list while off ovi
- Footprints, oil splatters, and other cleanables should be cleanable again with janitorial tools.
- External bleeding on limbs is now only healed when the wounds are bandaged or fully healed, rather than being instantly removed by bicard/tricord.
10 July 2021
- Fixed incendiary OB's flames going inside the radius of the hive core.
- Added new flame sprites by Nauticall/Sammy.
- Fixed misnamed windows and window frames on Shivas Snowball. Fixed a botany tray with the wrong type path by LZ1.
- Resolves Issue#542 by adding a railgun camera position landmark to Shivas Snowball.
- Replaced three reinforced windows that were missed in the initial map palette pass on Shivas Snowball.
- Adjusted LZ1 on Shivas Snowball, clearing up sightlines and peek spots. Moved the landing zone console to the east of the landing zone into its own area. Made it over all, more vehicle friendly.
- Removed a poorly placed indestructible wall in the south west research hive spot on Shivas Snowball.
- Added Vanilla Souto and Pineapple Souto.
- Recolored several vanilla inhands to match new sprites.
- Tweaked contrast on Souto cans and recolored several flavors.
09 July 2021
- Created hotsauce reagent.
- Added capsaicin+pepper recipe to make hotsauce.
- Moved hotsauce bottles to condiment packets.
- Partially organized inhands.
- Changed most instances of capsaicin to hotsauce.
- Added hotsauce inhands.
- Fixed macho sauce infinite reaction.
07 July 2021
- Fixes incendiary buckshot shells having the wrong sprite when coming out from a shotgun.
- Added a new event ERT - a wealthy big game hunter, here to hunt the ultimate game. He's equipped with only the finest turn-of-the-century British hardware, including an enormous double-barreled two-bore rifle. The recoil is apocalyptic and if you fire it without stopping and bracing using either an action button or a specialist activation, you'll have a bad time. If you try to fire it one-handed... don't. Improved two-bore object sprite by Sionnach68.
- Bouncing shotgun casing sfx pinched from TGMC.
- Created hotsauce reagent.
- Added capsaicin+pepper recipe to make hotsauce.
- Moved hotsauce bottles to condiment packets.
- Partially organized inhands.
- Changed most instances of capsaicin to hotsauce.
- Added hotsauce inhands.
- Fixed macho sauce infinite reaction.
- Added unique PO helmet "Tex's Helmet" to the PO dorm.
06 July 2021
- Pilot Officers and Vehicle Crewmen start with headsets equipped now.
- Removed headsets from their equipment vendors.
04 July 2021
- Fixes broken collisions on standalone Shiva prefabs and missing names on various props.
- If a boiler bombard no longer has a clear line of sight when the windup finishes, it is cancelled.
03 July 2021
- Updated the ammo pouch sprites to reflect the change in capacity.
02 July 2021
- Added new map areas for Trijent Dam; Bar Valley and Hydro Valley along with splitting Dam Valley into north and south.
- Map fixes for areas and south river
- Removed a survivor spawn in medical, added more across the west side of the river
- Added a hive spawn spot in East Caves
- Changed early weedable areas for Trijent Dam
- All MP headwear now shares the statistics of the regular MP beret.
- The naming convention and description style for all MP headwear has been unified.
- The Character Profile should now properly save underwear choices for female characters.
- Shiva Snowball is now compatible for Faction Clash
01 July 2021
- Dropships can now be set to automatically depart some time after recharging
- Added Vietnam-style durags. (Mission colored and black)
- Specialist durags are now known as skullcaps.
30 June 2021
- New hairstyle called "Ponytail 6".
- Slight edit to an older hairstyle to fit helmets and hats better.
- Buffed CMD APC sensor radius from 32 to 45 tiles due to old radius being clearly lacking considering once a minute tactical map updates.
- Marines can now remove the jacket from their BDUs. So far only works on all non-snow ground pounder BDU types and basic UPP BDU.
- Restored old, higher contrast, skull facepaint.
29 June 2021
- Helmets now have a verb that hides your hair to prevent it from clipping through. It is off by default.
- SMG starts experiencing falloff after travelling 4 tiles. Each tile past its effective range reduces damage by 10. This mainly applies to basic SMG ammo, AP, and HV.
- Pistols starts experiencing falloff after travelling 4 tiles. Each tile past its effective range reduces damage by 7.
- Rifles starts experiencing falloff after travelling 7 tiles. Each tile past its effective range reduces damage by 5.
- Removed damage falloff values for ammo types that did not utilize it.
- Accuracy penalty for ammo type being past its accurate range increased from 5 to 10.
- Added 0.5 seconds to MOU fire delay group.
- Removed unused target zone override for item melee.
- Removed vestigial impact icon system, since nothing used it. Commented shotgun slug/mateba hits didn't make sense; they were blatantly lethal, yet even non-fatal hits caused displayed them.
- Tweaked Triiodine's mateba/shotgun slug headshot graphics into light, medium, and heavy headshot effects, assigned them to bullets accordingly. Shotgun = heavy, small pistols = light, most things = medium.
- Executions and suicide now have gory wound effects which are layered above hair but below hats/helmets. You know what you have to do.
- Suicide can no longer decap, fiddled with suicide/execution damage a little.
- Xenomorph nest - Once a humanoid is nested, it gets a 4-second timer. While this timer is active, the human cannot be unnested by Xenomorphs, to avoid accidental unnesting. This timer does NOT affect humans, they can still instantly unnest each other.
- Xenomorph nest - Removed the deprecated re-nesting cooldown that was added to combat the infinite unnesting-renesting cycle, as marines can no longer break out of their nests.
- Xenomorph nest - Fixed a bug where human mobs without a mind did not get their lights and motion detectors turned off, once being nested.
- Bracer shock checks for species group now instead of species name.
- Hunter verbs now check for the relevant trait instead of species.
28 June 2021
- Entering vans via back now moves you to the inside of the interior instead of dark cold abyss nearby.
- Blood vendors should now be wrenchable and hackable.
- Fixes the Normandy LZ being unavailable as a primary LZ on Shivas Snowball (Ice V3)
27 June 2021
- The Walkman now plays musical notes when playing in-ear again.
- Marines will now eat MREs instead of nibbling them.
- Hull walls on Ice Colony can no longer be breached.
- Updates the Header for the Changelog.
- OTs can now create custom flamer tanks. The fuel usage rates of these tanks can be changed, allowing for longer ranges and better fuel duration at the expense of fuel usage.
- Slightly lowered the duration/intensity penalties on Oxidizing, Fueling, and Flowing properties. This should only apply to flamer fire, not custom explosives.
- Shipside Synthetics can now be Generation 1, with no stat change
- Repathed synthetic species.
- Repathed synthetic mobs.
- Synthetics no longer have increased burn water resistance.
- Fixed incorrect game date. Date had been change to 2182
26 June 2021
- Cleanable (ie blood) overlays should now be deletable from maps.
- Re-mapped and updated Ice Colony. Renamed Ice Colony to in-universe name: Shivas Snowball.
- Replaced the Almayer CIC, Dropship, and CL telephones with rotary desk phones.
- Added a hula girl bobble to the Alamo dash.
- Added something the Charlie's stole during shoreleave to Delta-Charlie extended operation bunks.
- Added editor icons for various technical objects and landmarks often used in the map making process. Should make maps in-editor more readable.
- Added squad colored flags. They can be found on Shivas Snowball, and maybe other maps in the future!
- Fixed some broken typepaths on the USS Almayer and Sorokyne Strate.
25 June 2021
- Fixed being unable to fold portable barricades that were mapped/spawned as structures.
24 June 2021
- Fixed PMC/Whiteout OP smartgun MD.
- Shipside synthetics are now insulated from shocks.
- CIC tablet now has the ability to view the tactical map.
- CIC tablet now shows the signature of the person who sent it, just like the CIC ops console.
- Fixed admiral jacket icon breaking on different maps.
22 June 2021
- Individual round information and their outcomes are now stored in the database.
- Global per-map information is now stored in the database.
- Custom chemicals will now be tracked as generic custom chemicals in the death tracker.
- Medals are now tracked in the database.
20 June 2021
- Added an EMP grenades crate, to be used for admin spawns and HVH events. Filepath for staff with gpanel access: /obj/structure/closet/crate/empexplosives
- Hydroponics plants that had unique reagents now have them again (For example, corn oil in corn)
- Resin structures like spikes, acid pillars and reflective walls will now correctly track the respective builder mobs when tracking damage.
- Resin traps will now track their last filler mob as the mob to pass when tracking damage caused by acid and gas traps
- chemistry reagents should now properly track the last person to apply them to something.
- Sentry explosions will now track their owner mob when tracking damage dealt.
- Fixed trapper acid mines and traps being unable to be fired at max vision range.
- Fixed unskilled humans being immune to bonebreaks.
- Swapped almayer medical medic satchels for uscm ones
- Nerfed the Fortifying Weeds cost per minute scaling. Each percentage of fortifying weeds past 5% costs 0.078 tech points compared to 0.055 before.
18 June 2021
- MED APC interior triage decals were finally bolted to the floor and won't jump into a pile at first wall hit anymore.
- MED APC interior IVs are now anchored and won't be flying around interior trying to hit you in the eye either.
17 June 2021
- AP SMG damage nerfed from 35 to 28.
- Removed damage tier system.
- Crusher charge now applies frontal directional armor. When charging, your frontal armor is 45.
- Windup pounces now make you face towards where you're charging. You only face North/South/East/West though, so your direction during diagonal charges will be a bit weird.
- Crusher charge deals damage to walls again.
16 June 2021
- Replaced a bunch of heavy reinforced walls with metal walls throughout Fiorina Science Annex. This should allow for more flanking avenues.
- Removed a lattice in the "Fiberbush Infestation" area to make a pushing lane less congested.
- Restored original 0.3s attackspeed to medical stacks, nanopaste, and cable coil.
- Fixed a runtime error with pyro backpack and patrol cap.
15 June 2021
- Added confirmation for unpacking crates with machinery inside.
- Barrels, some guns and medical crates now drop metal sheets when unpacked.
- Made message that appears when vote starts easier to notice.
- Made sound played again when vote starts.
14 June 2021
- Hedgehog Ravager health increased from 610 to 650. Explosion resist increased by 20%.
- Hedgehog Fire Spikes ability cooldown decreased from 13 seconds to 10. Projectiles increased from 7 to 8.
- Hedgehog's Shed Spikes ability no longer reduces their armor by an additional 10 for the duration of the lockout. Projectiles increased from 20 to 40. Movement speed gain during lockout increased from 0.75 to 0.85.
- Hedgehog's bone chip shrapnel damage per tile-moved increased from 0.4 to 0.6.
- Added access restrictions to ColMarTech Techpod Vendor based on user faction. In Distress Beacon gamemode vendor's access is limited to USCM faction. New access_settings_override variable in vendor allows staff to lift access restrictions. In Whiskey Outpost gamemode access requirements are always lifted. In other gamemodes access requirements are lifted by default, but can be limited by staff to original as in Distress Beacon gamemode via toggling access_settings_override variable.
- ColMarTech Techpod Vendor no longer will be accessible if area is unpowered.
13 June 2021
- Cleaned up fire code, allowing for fire damage to be properly reduced not just nullified by fire armor.
- Due to code shenanigans, M35 armor now makes you immune to welder fuel fire.
- Xenos dragging marines into fire no longer get ignited themselves.
- AGM-227 'Banshee' now properly spawns fire. It burns hot, but doesn't last long.
- AGM-277 'Banshee' has now been efficiently fueled, resulting in less explosion damage for a much higher fire intensity. Explosion fall off has been moderately reduced. (175 explosion, 20 linear fall off, 50 burn intensity, 15 burn duration)
- GBU-67 'Keeper II' has had its explosion damage and fall off drastically increased. It also hits laser-guided targets much quicker. (450 explosion, 100 exponential fall off)
- AIM-224 'Widowmaker' now has slightly less fall off. (300 explosion, 40 linear fall off)
- XN-99 'Napalm' now has orange fire, correctly conveying its identical intensity to UTNapalm. (200 explosion, 25 linear fall off, 30 burn intensity, 60 burn duration)
- Mini Rocket Stacks have been refitted, although there's no noticeable change. (200 explosion, 44 linear fall off)
- Incendiary Mini Rocket Stacks were found to be overfueled. The fire now affects a slightly smaller area. (200 explosion, 44 linear fall off, 20 burn intensity, 25 burn duration)
- Laser Batteries have received some enhancements after extensive field testing. They burn much, much hotter and have a bigger area of effect, but go out just as fast. (75 burn intensity, 5 burn duration)
- All old explosion procs in dropship_ammo.dm have been converted to use cell_explosion, making tweaking much easier. GAU has been left untouched for now.
12 June 2021
- Added a gamemode for admin HvH setup: Faction Clash.
- In FC, on non-station maps, exterior areas will gain dim brightness and a rain effect will appear on this gamemode. Not much else will change from normal extended settings.
- In FC, marines will be unable to peer down scopes, as they have 'fogged up'. Sad!
- (Always) Humans can now snuff out flares after a short windup.
- Added an option in the Events Panel to disable CAS.
- The extended barrel has been reworked to slightly increase bullet speed and accuracy.
11 June 2021
- Added a new Experimental Tools vendor to synthetic prep, containing a limited variety of specialized items oriented towards usage by synthetics, alongside an initial set of items in it.
- Made soda fountains and booze fountains wrenchable.
- Added some Tips of the Round.
- Masterkeys can be attached to MK1s again.
- Stackable construction materials no longer can be exploited to attack without any click delay.
- The climb time for ledges has been decreased from 1 second to 0.2 seconds.
- Can no longer use the pick-up verb on mobs.
- Fixed bug where it was possible to start multiple exclusive timed actions. For ex. defibbing, splinting, possibly surgeries and various engi things as well.
- Gun scatter will no longer break burst target tracking.
- If you're firing a PB burst with a gun that needs both hands to fire and then unwield it, you will now stop firing
- Adjusted projectile knockback screenshake. Buck/plasma rifle hits no longer cause shake beyond their 2 tile knockback range, ditto for heavy revolver shots beyond 4 tiles. T3s don't get shaken by buck/heavy rev/plasma rifle hits. Slug/scout rifle impact ammo hits cause screenshake to non-xenos again.
- The CAS rocket pod has been renamed to missile pod. The AIM-224 Widowmaker rocket has been renamed to AIM-224/B Widowmaker missile. Both are unchanged in function.
10 June 2021
- allowed turf listing to relay middle click (eg. ability activation)
- fixed recent issue breaking interactions with turf contents list
- made pager status update periodically again
- Fixed a bug where punching someone would always hit any limb except the one targeted
- Acid runner macro is now selected instead of activated.
- removed all unnecessary hull walls on Kutjevo.
- remapped south botany on Kutjevo.
- removed majority ledges on Kutjevo.
- remapped scrubland on Kutjevo.
09 June 2021
- Tweaks research in a few different ways.
- Research now gets a free research note when they buy a new clearance level. New research notes are also slightly cheaper.
- OD and metabolization of custom chemicals now scales somewhat with chemical level.
- Create mode's minimum cost is increased when using high-level properties, or when using large amounts of properties.
- Chemical transmission is now limited by property level. This starts at level 4, and increases by 1 every time clearance is raised.
- Roundstart sources of MST/NST properties have been removed.
- MST now makes you slightly hungrier.
- You can now grab items inside a storage container that are inside another storage container. Like an injector in a firstaid kit in a satchel.
- Alt-clicking most storage items draw the last item in them. (Except gun belts, which draw the last non-gun item.)
- Middle-click no longer swaps hands if you're using it to quickly open a container. (Which is something you can do with middle click!)
- Added tips displaying the above.
- Adds Mk.1 magazine for 6 points to SL vendor
- Re-enabled Triiodine's stump sprites on severed limbs.
- A metric ton of changes to CO sidearms. See below.
- CO's Desert Eagle has been buffed up to speed to rival the Mateba in stats. Still inferior in damage to the Mateba but comes with more ammunition as a tradeoff.
- New 'super' variants of Desert Eagle ammo added that only fit the CO Deagle(s). Comes with massively buffed stats compared to the base (survivor) model.
- Swapped sprites of survivor Deagle and CO Deagle around. CO Deagle now has wooden grips while the regular Deagle has rubberized ones.
- Desert Eagle high-impact ammo can now properly stun and BE people.
- Desert Eagle BEs are now role-locked to CO just like with the Mateba.
- Desert Eagle firing sound changed. Now 150% meatier.
- Commanding Officers are now able to choose their sidearm in Character Preferences instead of in the vendor. Choices are the Mateba, Desert Eagle, M4A3C and VP78. Commodores additionally get the golden Mateba and Desert Eagle.
- Removed CO sidearms from the vendor (as they already spawn with it roundstart).
- Modified descriptions of CO sidearms.
- New magazines and holster sprites for Desert Eagle.
- Point costs for items in CO vendor shifted a wee bit.
- Admiral coat should no longer have a bugged sprite on non-LV maps.
08 June 2021
- (Re)added the USCM Officer uniform and added the USCM standard uniform to the CO dress vendor list.
- Removed useless trap items, including the purchasable underslung grenade launcher, the F2000 rifle, the VP78 pistol etc.
- rewrote ammobox transfer to properly account for changes while transfering
- Non-lethal guns can no longer be used to suicide.
- You can now see your hair when wearing a ushanka.
- Added a color matching helmet for CIC staff.
- Made CO and SO armor contain 3 slots.
- Added boot knives and shotgun scabbards to SO armory lockers.
- White phosphorous rockets and flamer sentries once again work properly.
- Vehicle hardpoints should now properly track the cause data of their shots.
- Added fire delay groups to counteract gun-juggling combos that deal too much burst damage.
- After you have fired a MOU53, dropping it or storing it in one of your inventory slots will incur a 1 second fire delay to firing any other MOU53s.
- Added New Survivors Types For LV-624
- Added New Survivors Types For Solaris Ridge
- Added New Survivors Types For Trijent Dam
- Created Separate Interstellar Human Rights Watcher for Fionna and Soro
- Tweaked Survivor Loadouts For Soro Doctor, Researcher, and Interstellar Human Rights Watcher
- Gave several doctors their missing health huds
- Tweaked Security and Colonial Marshall-type survivors so they have distinct handguns for each map as opposed to the same throughout the maps.
- Tweaked Trucker and Chaplin Loadout
- Fixed Spelling Error in researcher on all researchers
- Fixed issue where survivors were spawning in without knives used for removing shrapnel
- Stock and muzzle attachments now shift guns to one side or another, so that the overall sprite remains centered. Theoretically it works on any item in any inventory slot, but I can't think of any others that really need it.
07 June 2021
- Added a hoverpack, admin-only for now.
- Eggs will properly be triggered when pushing mobs or regurgitating mobs on top of them.
- Facehuggers will go through xenos when jumping at humans.
- You can now PB at (almost) your gun's full normal fire rate. Provided it's an otherwise valid PB (gun can PB, harm intent) an attempt that fails due to no ammo, safety, gun on cooldown etc. won't add click delay. You *will* get a delay if you miss and click a ground tile, at least until I get around to reworking item attack delays (500+ overrides to dig through and adjust means don't hold your breath).
- Fixes a bug with suicide where you could turn the safety on or unwield a gun that needed to be wielded to fire etc. before it finishes but it still killed you.
06 June 2021
- Replaced wallpiercing rounds with cluster rounds.
- Fix mistake with forum link in BYOND pager server info
05 June 2021
- Reduced the LV fog timer by 10 minutes.
- Updated toilets to increase hunger when used.
- Updated sink and toilet sprites. Added new animations for sink and toilet.
- Added new sounds for sink and toilet.
- The M4RA can now fire one-handed, including with the underbarrel attachments.
- The W-Y Deathsquad have gotten new names, they now start with "Whiteout".
- The W-Y Whiteout Team are made up of a modified Gen 1 Synth Type, they are tough and extremely hard to kill due to their extra armor and health.
- Buffed the /2 PMC Rifle due to it being powercrept by the Mk2. Gave it a 15% dmg buff.
- Made synths be able to use grenades and guns with just a VV change.
- Gives XOs and SOs an extra large general pouch
- Queen gets a building boost for the first 30 minutes of round start. This boost applies to building while in ovi and removes both the building cooldown and the plasma cost. However, the removed building cooldown only applies if the turf is within 35 tiles of the hive core.
- NO_PERMANENT_DAMAGE flag now prevents fractures as intended.
- Ravager Scissor Cut and Praetorian Pierce now use a more intuitive target angle calculation. This is the same formula used for directional slash.
04 June 2021
- Fixes gibbing related runtimes for death tracking.
- Fixes runtimes caused by wildfires
- You can now uproot xeno fruits as a marine, though the result won't necessarily be fully edible.
- Added a new chemical property.
- Bandage, ointments and splints can now be applied to the selected limb by simply clicking/activating the item
- Fixed sound for dividing wall in containment cells.
- Can no longer place people on roller beds if there is something blocking the path between you and the roller bed (example, LV fog).
03 June 2021
- Fixed me being stupid. Translator works again.
02 June 2021
- Removed trucks from Big Red.
- Reworked the garage near Lz1 on Big Red.
- Fixed some area issues near virology.
- Removed trucks from LV.
- Added back the Corporate Dome, this time with some changes to itself.
- Replaced a lot of old types of Reinforced Tables with new types.
01 June 2021
- Changed lurker alpha from 35 to 25
31 May 2021
- fixed a few invalid displayed counts around claymores
- Non-resin walls no longer get resin explosive damage reduction 75% of the time
- Twohanded Hunter weapons now fit on back slot & combistick can now be folded again.
- Xenos can no longer force open "heavy" doors.
- Sandstone Temple Walls can no longer be slashed, and instead must be melted by boilers or blown up.
- Sandstone Temple Walls baseturf is now the Temple Floor.
30 May 2021
- Made the smartgun firing sounds quieter.
- Standard rifle ammo (used by M41 and L42) has been given 5 armour penetration. It is now better or equal to AP up to 20 armour, and can hold its own at 25-30 while being less effective.
- Changed the order limbs are displayed on scanners to be more user friendly.
- The glow filter from fortifying weeds will disappear if a xeno moves off weeds when the weeds under them are destroyed.
- The glow filter from fortifying weeds will no longer be shown when xenos are on enemy weeds.
- RPG/SADAR in-hand sprite (unwielded) is now more visible from the sides.
29 May 2021
- The masterkey is now specialized in breaching and deals extra damage to walls, airlocks, window frames, and other structures. It also does extra damage to pylons (4 shots should take out a standard pylon).
- The masterkey now loads 5 buckshot shells instead of 3.
- Window frames have buffed health (200 -> 600) and can now be shot out.
- Airlocks have lower health (2000 -> 1200).
- When shot, girders calculate damage from the projectile rather than the projectile's ammo type.
- When shot, airlocks calculate damage from the projectile rather than the projectile's ammo type.
- Any bonus projectiles will now inherit the bullet traits from their parent projectile.
- The ammo for your gun will no longer be displayed after firing an attached gun.
- Added a combat click-drag override preference. When this is set and you're on disarm or harm intent, depressing the mouse triggers a click immediately even if you hold it down. Clicking something in your inventory, yourself, or an ally behaves normally, unless you're a xeno clicking with an empty hand. This applies to all clicks, including shooting and middle-mouse abilities.
- The game will now only process one click per mouse-down. This shouldn't have any practical effect on the game aside from stopping the above from triggering extra clicks.
- Added mentorhelp default reply for above pref.
- Added a new Synthetic species to be used for event tweaks so there aren't any conflicts with natural spawns.
- Added an event "hivemind" language (Telepath Implant).
- Added the ability to add/remove status traits via View-Variables.
- Added two traits, Crawler and Simple_Desc. Crawler allows ventcrawling with items on. Inanimate prevents examine showing anything other than default "desc" variable.
- Monkeys can climb into vents again
- High Command radio prefix changed to Z
- Intel Radio replaced with Tactics Radio, key changed to T
28 May 2021
- OT explosives should once again work both in simulations and in reality.
27 May 2021
- Nerfed the UPP throwing knife slightly as Marines can start with it.
- The underbarrel extinguisher is now exempt from the usual pre-firing checks again.
- Hunter verbs are now in categories for future changes.
- Bracer Translator no longer requires the purchase of equipment.
26 May 2021
- All groundside marines now get a text and audio warning on OB launches along with information about OB type and impact area.
- End of round fun facts will now pick the best possible statistic when considering candidates.
- End of round fun facts will no longer pick candidates with 0 kills etc.
- Lurker's Invisibility will now always apply a 20% speed boost until the invisibility ends, rather than being dependent on no xenos being nearby.
- Added a resin node landmark spawner, they should only spawn on the appropriate game modes.
- Added resin node landmark spawners to all maps in current rotation, nightmare inserts included. No more does admins have to mass delete them at roundstart during a HvH event.
- Added two new hive spawns to Trijent, one is in the SE Corner of the map. Some survs spawns were moved a bit away to compensate for this change.
- Fixed mapping errors on Kutjevo, Solaris Ridge and LV.
- Kutjevo, Solaris Ridge and LV got some slight changes to how their areas were placed to make it more consistent.
- Can no longer mix and match ammo handfuls with ammo boxes. For example, you can no longer use a handful of normal SMG ammo to fill in an ammo box of SMG AP bullets.
- Hunter death message now reports the name of the Hunter instead of 'Unknown'. The same applies to the message for thralls.
- Honored humans can now carry gear. If this is abused for meta purposes it will be retracted.
25 May 2021
- Added a Surgical Webbing Vest to the synthetic gear vendor and the field surgery supplies room in medbay, a new webbing type that can hold only surgical tools and nothing else. Can currently hold the entirety of current surgical tray's contents, values and stats subject to future change. Sprites done by Nauticall!
- Added the M3A1 pattern Synthetic Utility Vest, an M3-VL ballistics vest variant which offers no protection and can be used by synthetics.
- Changed the Synth Councillor gear preset to spawn with the leather satchel instead of the standard USCM satchel to be more in line with the rest of the council-exclusive fancy clothing.
- Default BYOND statusbar.
- Custom status bar that is above input now and properly changes between darkmode and lightmode.
- Added a preference for hiding the statusbar.
- Using a bayonet to cut the sleeves off of uniforms fixed - no more spamming cutting on uniforms that have already had their sleeves removed, plus the safety check now functions and means you won't honk your uniform if it doesn't have cut sleeve sprites.
- Patches/armbands no longer display on-mob if the uniform's sleeves were cut off.
- Patches/armbands now show on marine snow uniforms with their collar rolled or cut off.
- Can now pin medals onto mobs properly. This includes yourself, as well as other people. Existing code, but terribly broken. Added some safety checks while I was at it.
- Can now perform unga macho bullshit medal award ceremonies by harm-intent punching the medal into the recipient's flesh.
- Attaching clothing accessories to jacket items with inventories no longer tries to put them into storage, breaking the overlay sprite.
- A variety of jacket-type items can now have accessories attached to them. For ex. detective/CMB jackets, pilot flak jacket, hazard vests, labcoats. Marine service/dress/officer jackets already had this. Exactly which categories an item can take depends on it, IE vests can't have armbands or patches, CMB/detective jacket already have badges where a medal would go, CO dress and bomber jackets have bling or fur where rank tabs would attach. Rank tabs only attach to marine service/dress jackets. No jacket- or suit-type item can attach webbings or shoulder holsters. If you attach a flashy hooah moto patch to your ghillie suit and the CLF counter-snipers get you, it's your own fault.
- You can also hang medals off of most armours, but remember that bling makes for a good bullseye. Also, it will fall off of your armour when the medic removes it to zap you back to life.
- When spawning in, the game now attempts to attach playtime medals to your jacket/armour first, if possible.
- Screaming after being splashed with xeno blood now checks if YOU can feel pain, rather than the xeno who did the bleeding.
- Misc. typo fixes, minor code adjustments to facilitate the above changes.
- Added the Commodore-in-Chief beret for CO senators.
- CO vendor modified. Now come with more attachments an' stuff for points.
- CO sidearm selection moved to weapons vendor instead of clothing vendor.
- Dress vendor modified, now better categorizes uniforms.
- Added new solid variations of the 2x1 command and medical doors.
- Added an Almayer blast door that blends into the wall.
- Added a few new semiotic standard signs.
- Added bump climbing for ledges/platforms; walk into them to start climbing!
- Adds unique climb text for endurance 3+ people climbing over structures.
23 May 2021
- Fixes runtimes with clicking on surfaces without click mods.
- Mobs will now correctly track their total kills again.
- Did some backend magic with traits that allows the possibility of any item becoming any tool easily. Except welding tools.
- Lurker slash on knocked down targets no longer causes runtime errors.
- Chestbursting, larva suicide and some other exotic causes of death now properly kill you.
- Boiler's Dump Acid ability now correctly attributes its damage.
- Increased theoretical maximum clicks-per-second from 6.9 (practical max 5.5) to 10.26 (practical max 8.5).
- Added a debug tool for determining ingame click rates.