View Full Version : knock knock its time to update the pages

Garry the mareen
09-15-2019, 01:11 PM
disclaimer:did not see that sticky at the top sorry

thing that you need to fix/update/add

Cargo tech-way too old now

predators page

those grenade knights

-too all devs please add t3s to all of the drone stuff; carriers are fun and all but I need a op super carrier

Sargeantmuffinman
09-16-2019, 08:44 PM
Just a heads up for any future wiki posts. I don't often look at this section of the forums as I get most of the outdated info from our discord in #wiki-works. Though I will try to look into here every so often. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

A predator page is not my priority as the marines and xenos are.
HEFA knight is not a normal ERT, same with the pirates, crusaders and others. I'll try to add them to the ERT page at some point.

For cargo, I'll be updating it shortly.

Just L
02-21-2020, 02:52 PM
How do I get in on helping maintain the wiki?

jjia
02-22-2020, 03:03 AM
How do I get in on helping maintain the wiki?

It is just like any wiki you just make an account there and start editing, there are no restrictions that I can tell. I would just discuss any major changes you make on the Wiki discord channel first.
Edit are you still banned on discord?

Just L
02-22-2020, 03:16 AM
It is just like any wiki you just make an account there and start editing, there are no restrictions that I can tell. I would just discuss any major changes you make on the Wiki discord channel first.
Edit are you still banned on discord?

Yeah I'm banned on discord, that's why I am asking here. I got banned for making a CBT joke a while ago, though I can probably appeal it soon.

DekoToast
04-17-2020, 03:32 AM
Yeah I'm banned on discord, that's why I am asking here. I got banned for making a CBT joke a while ago, though I can probably appeal it soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRTMWzVoT_U

neshzi
12-08-2020, 03:49 PM
Sadly, but i can't seached all needed info in other treads and wiki, how soon it will be updated?

Fortelian
12-08-2020, 05:26 PM
Sadly, but i can't seached all needed info in other treads and wiki, how soon it will be updated?

What info do you need?

neshzi
12-16-2020, 10:06 AM
Sorry, i was been not attentive. All is fine atm :)