PDA

View Full Version : Denied wisezombiekiller - Developer Application (Spriter)

wisezombiekiller
12-02-2019, 07:50 AM
Developer ApplicationByond ID?
Wisezombiekiller

Age?

Gender?
Male

How would you define yourself? (Coder, Mapper, Spriter):
Spriter

If Coder, what languages?
-

Any previous experience developing with SS13?
N/A

Proof of any previous or current work:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/578014373323472906/650945230450851840/CM_Contra.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/578014373323472906/650966009062359060/Nam_SS13.jpg

How well do you know Git?
Not well

Your primary job is server development, not policing the server. You may be given Moderator-level of access but you should *not* be invoking any administrative actions unless there are no moderators or Admins online. Do you understand?
Yes

Anything else you'd like to add?
I am willing to learn Git if needed, alongside the languages of SS13 if needed, but I'm primarily applying to be a sprite artist

Frans_Feiffer
12-17-2019, 10:36 PM
Hello Wisezombiekiller! As I've said on the other apps, I apologize for getting to these as late as I have. Thank you however for showing interest in the spriter position.

The Sprites provided unfortunately aren't up to standards, and while I appreciate your interest, I'd recommend you get in more practice and reapply at a later date. If you'd like, I'm on discord and willing to look at sprites/give you pointers if you'd like em'. I'm sure there are other spriters on the team that would be willing to help point you in the right direction.

As for Git, while it's not required for you to know it well before applying for spriter, it is also recommended that you have some understanding to how it works, as that's how you push content into the game.

With all of that said, I will be denying this. I wish you luck on your future spriting endeavors, and I'll be around on Discord if you'd like any help.

forest2001
12-17-2019, 11:48 PM
Resolved, denied by lead spriter.