PDA

View Full Version : Resolved VerminTheVarmin, SubjectD9341, Derpman3 - Roleplay Standards/ML

Medi
11-07-2021, 12:20 AM
Player ReportYour Byond ID?
Medizeal

Date of Incident
November 6, 2021

Your Character Name?
Jack Harrow

Accused Byond Key(if known):
VerminTheVarmin - CMP Samuel Anderson
SubjectD9341 - CMO Jean Corbeau
Derpman3 - MP Joseph Strome

Accused Character Name
Prof. Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau, CMP Samuel Anderson, and MP SSGT. Joseph Strome

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
Approx 18:00hrs

What rule(s) were broken:
Roleplay Standards/ML

Description of the incident:
As Jack Harrow, MP, I was outside the med-bay keeping the peace right outside the Alamo Eastern Landing doors. Inside of the medbay lobby there was a large section of glass panels with two orange power loaders on either side of the display. In the center of the display were plaques, such as the ROs, among other items. This whole thing was made by Sgt. Hunter 'Pun' Thompson and is referenced multiple times in chat logs.

I overhear a commotion in the lobby area, where the display is, and move to investigate. I see Jean Corbeau striking a marine with a folding chair multiple times, rendering the marine unconscious. I spoke with the marine when they woke up and realize that they didn't want to press charges so I didn't make an issue of it.

Not even three minutes later I see SGT. Joe Joenius reclaiming one of the powerloaders. Sgt. Thompson makes multiple attempts to rip him out of the rig as I attempt to get them both to stop. I see Joenius make multiple attempts to do as I asked but Thompson continues to follow him and attempt to rip him out of the powerloader. He attempts to flee north out of the medbay lobby and towards the hallway.

I see Prof. Corbeau chase after them and hear the sound of a flamethrower going off a moment later. I realize what happened and go to confirm as I see logs that Corbeau threw away the flamethrower and was then attempting to stop a marine who was on the ground burning. He successfully stops the burning but I intervene at this point and tell the CMO he's under arrest for assault at minimum at that point.

He takes off and runs away. I call over the radio for backup and for someone to set his status to "arrest". Despite multiple explinations, Strome proceeds to just place them as a "suspect" insisting that I "investigate" the situation further despite being a witness to every moment of the situation unfold. Disregarding this information he does not move to assist nor does he do as he was asked and set the CMO to "arrest status".

I see the CMO in the area of the medbay again and attempt to make an arrest. He uses a gas grenade which disorients my character and prevents me from giving chase. I attempt to tase him but, due to Strome failing to do as he was asked despite clear reason to do so, since the CMO wasn't set to arrest the CMO got away as the taser bolts didn't effect them. I called for backup which never came, the cadets, other MP, and CMP all ignoring the radio traffic.

I finally get the CMO set to arrest and attempt to take him into custody, I follow him around the medbay where he attempts to go up the left southern ladder into research and I manage to baton him once. Nurse Ramon 'Bad Frag' Owens intervenes, body blocking me multiple times and disarming me to the degree I was pushed over. They tried to take my dropped baton but were stunned by the security on the device. Owens was taken into custody for Interfering with an arrest.

While in the brig I see the CMO now show up with NO status on them. I ask the CMP who states he's not going to allow the charge to go through because the CMO helped the CL. I attempted to point this out and write a formal complaint in the round but the round shortly ended there after.

As I was speaking with Silencer_pl about the matter in PMs, who encouraged me to make this report, Corbeau proceeds to come into the brig, and without provocation, gasses me again. Due to the chemicals used my character constantly passed out multiple times and was rendered helpless for several minutes. Only then was the CMO arrested but they were let them go due to round-end shenanigans.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
https://gyazo.com/347017ffd8e994257e530b876fc1a46a

https://gyazo.com/f62fb39819922f2193b4fe7d7a227c38

https://gyazo.com/9e027383a07a2e68c5d146e379f49745

https://gyazo.com/030d866c6fe602f6754029226b8045f0

https://gyazo.com/0bef2ab1cc6a6d77588cb90a5647a635

https://gyazo.com/c554a256bfe96c41009ee7b67f202786

https://gyazo.com/6755b319b981d946747437470d958bf0

https://gyazo.com/2b96e9aa7c38506ae597e8d73922b8f6

https://gyazo.com/304c705a509fbc69301f802fc2683867

https://gyazo.com/71f086df32064640377b2616b8333fb1

https://gyazo.com/f1afe596a391df1f48e9d822eb331267

https://gyazo.com/e7bd47e39d1c5ed5d9b275296b4245a3

What resolution are you seeking?
Strome, for his blatant negligence in the face of the situation and going out of his way to ignore facts and circumstances to assist a criminal should get an appropriate warning unless this is a reoccuring issues.

The CMP and CMO are supposed to, and likely are, veterans players who should know better about these things. The fact that it got that bad and nothing was done until it had to happen literally in front of multiple MPs is just beyond negligent and the fact that the CMP let them go to begin with is in clear violation of ML. Additionally, both failed to uphold the elevated standards placed on officers by repeatedly acting in a manner that is contrary to their rank, to include fighting marines, gasing marines/mp with specially made mixtures, inappropriately pardoning without proper justification, and shooting themselves. I believe the CMO and CMP are due proper punishments based on their history but greater than a warning.

silencer_pl
11-07-2021, 02:31 AM
First, I took a look at the situation (and a related ahelp not from you) and the situation definitely deserves an in depth look and analysis which is why I asked you to make this report. By what I could determine there were indeed multiple issues with shipside shenanigans that may have went way out of control and the MP dept failed to react to them. I would have investigated this OOCly and ICly but the round has ended by the time I was mad aware of this, hence I recommended the report.

I would also recommend that whoever takes logs for this, they look into the actions of Hunter 'Pun' Thompson, as they seemed to be one of the major catalysts of the conflicts in this round.

I have updated your post to contain the CKeys of the players in your report.

Corbeau
11-07-2021, 12:39 PM
Well this is surprising. I wasn't aware during the round of what was happening on the MP side. During the round I fully expected to be arrested since I broke ML. The round was uneventful so I wanted to play cat and mouse with the MPs while waiting for the nurse Ramon 'Bad Frag' Owens I was training for the 2nd round in a row to finish his pill bottles so I could check on them later.
I was surprised myself when I wasn't arrested. During the surgery on the prisoner I thought I was about to be ambushed in the operating theater and was ready to create a gas cloud to escape. I did a 2nd gas cloud just after to try to reignite a MP chase but it didn't happen due to round end.

On the point about RP standards, CMO to my understanding is not a commissioned officer like the CMP or is in the chain of command and so is more free to do shenanigans to spice up the often dull rounds in medbay. I do not have control as CMO on what the CMP or the MPs do with their arrest orders, if CMP decided to let myself go free despite ML saying otherwise it isn't my problem.

Somenerd
11-21-2021, 01:52 PM
Adding this here so I don't forget.

Logs assigned to Taketheshot56.

Somenerd
12-09-2021, 02:12 PM
This hasn't been forgotten about. Pending management reshuffle I'll look more into getting these logs.

LilPenpusher
12-11-2021, 12:29 AM
Heya! I took the liberty of finally grabbing logs for this so you won't burn in player report hell forever. So here goes!

Reporting Player: Jack Harrow (Medizeal)
Reported Players: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau (SubjectD9341), Samuel Anderson (VerminTheVarmin), Joseph Strome (Derpman3)
Other involved Players: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson (Nuklearcellphoneg), Joe Joenius (Tactical_Man)

The entire drama surrounding the Powerloader theft prior to the incident of this report:

[18:06:39]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: HEY (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:06:49]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: Can I have your two power loaders to finish my art piece? (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:07:10]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: I need it to finish my art (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:07:13]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: In medbay (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:07:21]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: My art!! (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:07:26]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: Please!! (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:07:43]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: I HACKED YOUR (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:08:06]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: MY ART!! (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:08:10]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: What art (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:08:14]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: Come!! (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:08:44]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: What do you call it (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:08:54]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: A Load off My Mind (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:08:59]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: Fuck you (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
*At this point, I assume the CT left.*
[18:09:08]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: I need two more (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:09:15]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: They won't let me have their power loader (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:09:20]SAY: George 'HPR Is' Grills [1]: Did ya get the tankbay one? (CKEY: Jjt795) (JOB: Doctor)
[18:09:23]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: Yep (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:09:27]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: PO is using like (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:09:29]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: Four (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:09:49]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: I'LL MURDER THEM TO FINISH MY ART!! (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
*Hunter makes their way over to Req again, to steal their loader after all*
[18:10:38]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: God damn it (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:10:47]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: I SAID IT ALREADY (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:10:50]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: DIDNT YOU (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:10:51]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: JEY (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:10:53]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: HEY (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:10:59]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: FUCKER (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:11:15]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: Drop it (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:11:22]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: AHHHHH (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:11:33]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: BITCH (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:11:51]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: KA (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:11:54]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: KARA (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:11:58]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: THAT HEADASS BREACHED (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:12:02]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: AND STOLE OUR LOADER (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:12:05]SAY: Harold Robinson [1]: What the fuck - (CKEY: Hatterhat) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:12:06]SAY: Harold Robinson [1]: Huh. (CKEY: Hatterhat) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:12:07]SAY: Harold Robinson [1]: Wow. (CKEY: Hatterhat) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:12:09]SAY: Harold Robinson [1]: He really did. (CKEY: Hatterhat) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:12:14]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: I HAD TO PUT HIM DOWN (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:12:14]SAY: Kara Parton [1]: Get the mps. (CKEY: Ravin Hobo) (JOB: Requisitions Officer)

Jack trying to resolve the Powerloader debate peacefully, while also calling the CMP over (who never came):

[18:13:37]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: MY ART!! (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:13:53]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: MY ART!! (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:13:59]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: YOU STOLE OURS (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:14:10]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: MY ART!! (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:14:25]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: MY ART!! (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:14:27]SAY: Jack Harrow [1]: Would you two stop? (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:14:30]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: Help (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:14:32]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: MP (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:14:35]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: HE STOLE THIS (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:14:37]SAY: Jack Harrow [1]: Sir, just stop. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:14:38]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: FROM US (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:14:41]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: HE'S DESTROYING MY ART!! (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:14:42]SAY: Jack Harrow [1]: We can talk this out. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:14:52]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: CMP can I get you in the medical loby please? (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)

CMO Jean comes out with a Flamethrower and torches the CT, then runs off when he's confronted with arrest:

[18:14:54]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Fret not! (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:14:56]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Ill save vous! (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:14:58]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: Hurry please. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:15:02]SAY: Samuel Anderson [MP]: Sure (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:15:03]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: ART THIEF (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:15:06]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: MY ART!!! (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:15:07]ATTACK: SubjectD9341/(Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau) shot Tactical_Man/(Joe Joenius) with a fire in the Medical Lower Lobby (JMP) (PM)
[18:15:07]EMOTE: Joe Joenius/Tactical_Man : SGT. Joe Joenius screams!
[18:15:11]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: GO GET HIM (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:15:13]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: HE CANT GO FAR (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:15:16]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: HE DESTROYED (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:15:17]SAY: Jack Harrow [1]: Did you just... (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:15:20]SAY: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson [1]: ALL MY ART!! (CKEY: Nuklearcellphoneg) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
[18:15:24]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: We did it! (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:15:25]ATTACK: SubjectD9341/(Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau) grabbed Tactical_Man/(Joe Joenius) in the Hallway Starboard (133,63,4).
[18:15:25]SAY: Jack Harrow [1]: Okay. Stop. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:15:30]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: HE B-B-BURNED M-ME (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:15:32]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: He is out! (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:15:33]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: I-I'LL SH-SH-SHOOT H-HIM (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:15:35]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Quick MP! (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:15:39]SAY: Jack Harrow [1]: You are now under arrest doctor. Please lay down on the ground. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:15:40]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: I'LL K-K-KILL THAT M-MAN (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:15:43]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Vous must cuff him!- (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:15:44]SAY: Jack Harrow [1]: You are under arrest. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:15:48]SAY: Jack Harrow [1]: For assault. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:15:49]EMOTE: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau/SubjectD9341 : Prof. Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau whimpers.
[18:15:50]SAY: Jack Harrow [1]: Stopo (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:15:51]EMOTE: Joe Joenius/Tactical_Man : SGT. Joe Joenius is having trouble keeping their eyes open.

Initial MP comms exchange about CMO's arrest warrant:

[18:16:05]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: Set Prof to arrest for assault. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:16:11]SAY: Joseph Strome [MP]: What's the CMO done? (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:16:20]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: Set a marine on fire. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:16:24]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: Ill explain just do it please. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:16:25]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: What did the CMO do (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:16:52]SAY: Joseph Strome [MP]: I'll mark the Proff, but you better investigate this proper (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:17:05]SAY: Samuel Anderson [MedSci]: Jean why are people calling for your arrest (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:17:14]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [MedSci]: I stopped a criminal with a flamethrower! (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
*Note: It seems at this point CMO was already preparing the gas grenades that he would use later.*
[18:17:18]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: I literally witnessed him use a flame thrower on a marine. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:17:30]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: Who was reclaiming a power loader that a Sgt was using for "art". (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:17:31]SAY: Joseph Strome [MP]: He's admitted it on the radio (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:17:42]SAY: Joseph Strome [MP]: "I stopped a criminal with a flame thrower" (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:17:48]SAY: Joseph Strome [MP]: Investigate them Jack (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:18:04]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: Strome. I know how to do my damn job. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:18:22]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: The CMO does not have the authority to use a flame thrower to stop what he believes is a theft that isnt even a real theft. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:19:17]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: Please set him to arrest and have some respect for your co-workers. I literally witnessed the entire damn thing. I already know about the situation because I saw it unfold and tried to descelate it. There's nothing to investigate further. That's just it. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)

Jean using the first gas bomb (sadly these aren't logged, but it's evident he used one here):

[18:19:34]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Le flamethrower is good (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:19:39]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Against criminals (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:19:41]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: And art de (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:19:43]SAY: Jack Harrow [1]: Stop. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
*The CMO must have used his first gas attack here, but it's sadly not server logged by the looks so I don't know for sure.*
[18:19:44]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Destryoe (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:19:52]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: He just gassed me. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:19:55]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Non non (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:19:58]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Bonne nuit MP (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:20:02]EMOTE: Jack Harrow/Medizan : SSGT. Jack Harrow yawns.
[18:20:04]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Ohohohoho (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:20:04]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: SET HIM TO FUCKIGN ARRST (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:20:05]EMOTE: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson/Nuklearcellphoneg : SGT. Hunter 'Pun' Thompson yawns.
[18:20:06]ATTACK: SubjectD9341/(Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau) grabbed Nuklearcellphoneg/(Hunter 'Pun' Thompson) in the Medical Lower Lobby (135,45,4).
[18:20:07]EMOTE: Jack Harrow/Medizan : SSGT. Jack Harrow yawns.
[18:20:11]EMOTE: Jack Harrow/Medizan : SSGT. Jack Harrow yawns.
[18:20:11]EMOTE: Hunter 'Pun' Thompson/Nuklearcellphoneg : SGT. Hunter 'Pun' Thompson yawns.
[18:20:13]EMOTE: Jack Harrow/Medizan : SSGT. Jack Harrow yawns.
[18:20:20]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: Because you failed to listen he got away. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:20:28]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: As I cant tase him on Suspect. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:20:37]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: Cadets go find jean (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:20:39]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: Thank you for helping him get away. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)

MEANWHILE, from the other perspective, the CMP and Strome appear busy primarily with teaching 2 Cadets in Brig.

[18:15:17]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Also uh (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:15:19]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Disablers (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:15:20]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Have two modes (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:15:24]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Precision and free mode (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:15:30]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Use unique action to change between then (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:15:39]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Free mode tases anyone in the way (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:15:48]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Precision does anyone marked (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
*Similarly, CMP seems to also have been helping the Cadet, at the time and showed them MP gear. Tear gas, in this instance.*
[18:16:40]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: I have my glasses (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:16:40]SAY: Scott Young [1]: Well. (CKEY: Yangtaiji) (JOB: MP Cadet)
[18:16:46]SAY: Scott Young [1]: That was baaaaaad from us. (CKEY: Yangtaiji) (JOB: MP Cadet)
[18:16:51]SAY: Scott Young [1]: What is that god speed. (CKEY: Yangtaiji) (JOB: MP Cadet)
[18:17:08]SAY: Scott Young [1]: So. (CKEY: Yangtaiji) (JOB: MP Cadet)
[18:17:11]SAY: Scott Young [1]: OH. (CKEY: Yangtaiji) (JOB: MP Cadet)
[18:17:14]SAY: Scott Young [1]: I understand now. (CKEY: Yangtaiji) (JOB: MP Cadet)
[18:17:26]SAY: Scott Young [1]: Now i'm ready. (CKEY: Yangtaiji) (JOB: MP Cadet)
[18:17:58]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: The glasses (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:17:59]SAY: Scott Young [1]: That's why my flash didn't work. (CKEY: Yangtaiji) (JOB: MP Cadet)
[18:18:10]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: Use peperspray (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:18:34]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Lunch time (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:18:38]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: Can i demostrate with pepperspray (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:18:43]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: I hope you like tea (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:18:47]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: And I will call a doctor (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:18:53]SAY: Joseph Strome [MedSci]: Could we get a doctor to the medbay please (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:19:02]ATTACK: VerminTheVarmin/(Samuel Anderson) used a chemicals to spray VerminTheVarmin/(Samuel Anderson) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Brig Main Office and Perma (56,157,4).
[18:19:03]ATTACK: VerminTheVarmin/(Samuel Anderson) used a chemicals to spray VerminTheVarmin/(Samuel Anderson) with chemicals (REAGENT: Condensed Capsaicin) in the Brig Main Office and Perma (56,157,4).
[18:19:04]ATTACK: Derpman3/(Joseph Strome) attempted to handcuff Memer1/(Kolton Straub) in the Brig Main Office and Perma (54,164,4).
[18:19:09]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [MedSci]: Cominnng (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:19:10]SAY: Joseph Strome [MedSci]: I mean a doctor to the brig (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:19:14]ATTACK: Derpman3/(Joseph Strome) grabbed Memer1/(Kolton Straub) in the Brig Main Office and Perma (54,164,4).
[18:19:15]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: Don't run and pepperspray (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:19:20]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [MedSci]: Oh uh im not sure (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:19:28]SAY: Samuel Anderson [MedSci]: Doctor to brig (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:19:54]ATTACK: Derpman3/(Joseph Strome) injected Memer1/(Kolton Straub) with inaprovaline autoinjector (REAGENTS: Inaprovaline) (INTENT: HELP) in the Brig Surgery (58,162,4).
[18:19:59]ATTACK: Derpman3/(Joseph Strome) grabbed Memer1/(Kolton Straub) in the Brig Surgery (58,162,4).
[18:20:08]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: Don't harm baton cadets (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:20:14]ATTACK: Derpman3/(Joseph Strome) injected Memer1/(Kolton Straub) with first-aid autoinjector (REAGENTS: Tricordrazine) (INTENT: HELP) in the Brig Surgery (58,160,4).
[18:20:37]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: Cadets go find jean (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:20:39]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: Thank you for helping him get away. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)

CMP and Strome both tell the 2 Cadets to go and assist Jack via Comms:

[18:21:00]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: Can I get some help here? (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:21:08]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Cadets go help Jack out (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:21:12]SAY: Samuel Anderson [MedSci]: A cadet batoned the CL, doctor come quick (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:21:54]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: Very well. If no one is going to actually do their job. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:22:03]SAY: Samuel Anderson [MP]: Cadets go help jack (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:22:09]SAY: Joseph Strome [MP]: Scott, Lloyd (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:22:15]SAY: Joseph Strome [MP]: Go help jack with his situation (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)

Jack tries to arrest Jean but is held up by the Nurse:

[18:22:12]ATTACK: Medizan/(Jack Harrow) stunned Jeremiah_Simpson/(Ramon 'Bad Frag' Owens) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Lower Lobby (133,47,4).
[18:22:15]EMOTE: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau/SubjectD9341 : Prof. Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau cries out in pain!
[18:22:15]ATTACK: Medizan/(Jack Harrow) stunned SubjectD9341/(Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Lower Lobby (135,43,4).
[18:22:16]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Nurse non! (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:22:17]ATTACK: Jeremiah_Simpson/(Ramon 'Bad Frag' Owens) disarmed Medizan/(Jack Harrow) in the Medical Lower Lobby (136,42,4).
[18:22:23]SAY: Jack Harrow [1]: Good job guy. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:22:26]SAY: Jack Harrow [1]: Youre under arrest too. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:22:31]ATTACK: Medizan/(Jack Harrow) attempted to handcuff Jeremiah_Simpson/(Ramon 'Bad Frag' Owens) in the Medical Lower Lobby (135,42,4).
[18:22:36]ATTACK: Medizan/(Jack Harrow) stunned XGhostFQ/(Marco 'Swift' Fryer) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Lower Medbay (139,46,4).
[18:22:39]ATTACK: Medizan/(Jack Harrow) stunned XGhostFQ/(Marco 'Swift' Fryer) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Lower Medbay (140,48,4).
[18:22:40]ATTACK: Medizan/(Jack Harrow) stunned XGhostFQ/(Marco 'Swift' Fryer) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Lower Medbay (140,49,4).
[18:22:42]ATTACK: Medizan/(Jack Harrow) stunned Jeremiah_Simpson/(Ramon 'Bad Frag' Owens) with the the stunbaton in the Medical Lower Medbay (140,49,4).
[18:22:45]ATTACK: Medizan/(Jack Harrow) attempted to handcuff Jeremiah_Simpson/(Ramon 'Bad Frag' Owens) in the Medical Lower Medbay (140,49,4).
[18:22:50]ATTACK: Medizan/(Jack Harrow) grabbed Jeremiah_Simpson/(Ramon 'Bad Frag' Owens) in the Medical Lower Medbay (140,49,4).
[18:23:19]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [MedSci]: No getting arrested! (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:23:37]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [MedSci]: Nonnnn nurse! (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:23:45]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [MedSci]: Vous didnt need to do this! (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:23:47]SAY: Jack Harrow [1]: Youre under arrest. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:23:49]SAY: Ramon 'Bad Frag' Owens [1]: No need for that. (CKEY: Jeremiah_Simpson) (JOB: Nurse)
[18:23:57]SAY: Samuel Anderson [MedSci]: CMO can you tell me why you flamethrowered the marine (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:24:06]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [MedSci]: He destroyed medbay- (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)

CMO, at this point, arrives at Brig when called to treat the wounded CL:

[18:24:10]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Welll (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:24:12]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Took you long enough (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:24:14]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: If I heal him here (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:24:17]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Dont tell les others (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:24:29]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Oh he is dad (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:24:32]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Well dead (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:24:35]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: We have supplies (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:24:39]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Hey huh (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:24:41]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Broken ribs, ruptured lungs (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:24:42]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Im under arrest (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:24:44]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Jean come quick (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:24:44]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Im not sure (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:24:46]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: I want to go heal (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:24:48]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: In le brig (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:24:51]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Im a bit scare (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:24:51]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Jean just come here (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:24:53]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: The man is dead (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:24:54]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: I uh. (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:25:02]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: This seems a bad idea (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:25:07]ATTACK: Derpman3/(Joseph Strome) grabbed Memer1/(Kolton Straub) in the Brig Surgery (58,160,4).
[18:25:08]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Roo fine (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:25:16]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: The things i do for medicine (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)

CMO enters Brig. CMP tells MPs not to arrest CMO:

[18:25:21]SAY: Samuel Anderson [MP]: The CMO is not to be arrested (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:25:26]ATTACK: SubjectD9341/(Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau) fed Memer1/(Kolton Straub) with pill (REAGENTS: Peridaxon(7u)) (INTENT: HELP) in the Brig Surgery (58,161,4).
[18:25:41]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Supplies in the cabinet there (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:25:44]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Also vous should keep locker closed (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:25:52]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Prisoners can take out a scalpel (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:25:59]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: You have a point (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:26:05]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: Medical supplies do not leave brig medbay (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:26:09]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Am I still under arrest? (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:26:12]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: No (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:26:17]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Or do I gain amnesty (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:26:18]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: You are not being arrested (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:26:19]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: For mon work? (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:26:19]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: We'll figure what happened later (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:26:26]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Uhuh. (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:26:34]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Uh le amount of MPs (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:26:37]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Is concerning (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:26:42]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Liaison is a bit of a (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:26:44]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Trouble maker (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:26:44]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: Yeah, lets go with amnesty (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:26:45]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: I have a feeling vous dont tell moi all of it (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:26:53]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Okay okay I see how it is (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:26:57]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: He's ran out of the perma cell (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:26:58]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Twice (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:27:02]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: Cadet batoned him and crushed his lung (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:27:08]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Very cool (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:27:15]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Okay uhhhh (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:27:24]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: I should charge something (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:27:26]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: He uh is good. (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:27:30]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Now let moi out (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:27:30]ATTACK: Derpman3/(Joseph Strome) grabbed Memer1/(Kolton Straub) in the Brig Surgery (57,162,4).
[18:27:37]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: CMP? (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:27:56]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Uh... (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:28:09]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: When they die from oxy damage (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:28:10]ATTACK: Derpman3/(Joseph Strome) grabbed Memer1/(Kolton Straub) in the Brig Surgery (57,162,4).
[18:28:12]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: It takes time to wake up (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:28:15]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Keep shaking (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:28:16]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: Okay who harmbatoned the CL (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:28:19]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: 3 seconds (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:28:27]SAY: Jack Lloyd [1]: It was me (CKEY: ShadowProove) (JOB: MP Cadet)
[18:28:36]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: He is fine (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:28:39]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: He needs to be shaken (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:28:49]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Okay can I uh go now? (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:28:59]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Phew! (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)

At this point, one of the MPs/the CMP removes the CMO's wanted status, presumably because the CMP had given them 'amnesty' for responding to their call and reviving the CL:

[18:29:17]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: Also, who set the Prof to un arrest? (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:29:20]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [MedSci]: Okay I was given amnesty (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:29:26]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [MedSci]: Im no longer a wanted man (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:29:36]SAY: Samuel Anderson [MP]: Jean is not being arrest since he saved the CL (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:29:51]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: CMP... He set a marine on fire. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:29:57]SAY: Jack Harrow [MP]: Intentionally. (CKEY: Medizan) (JOB: Military Police)

Much later (watch time stamps), the CMO reappears at the Brig after what seems to be another case of the CL needing surgery. The CT from the original incident is also here due to trying to assassinate Jean with a pistol earlier. I've cut those logs since they're irrelevant to the report at hand:

[18:41:19]ATTACK: ShadowProove/(Jack Lloyd) attacked Tactical_Man/(Joe Joenius) with metal folding chair (Wielded) (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Brig Main Office and Perma (58,150,4).
[18:41:21]ATTACK: Yangtaiji/(Scott Young) attacked Tactical_Man/(Joe Joenius) with metal folding chair (Wielded) (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Brig Main Office and Perma (53,149,4).
[18:41:23]ATTACK: Yangtaiji/(Scott Young) attacked Tactical_Man/(Joe Joenius) with metal folding chair (Wielded) (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Brig Main Office and Perma (51,149,4).
[18:41:26]ATTACK: ShadowProove/(Jack Lloyd) attacked Tactical_Man/(Joe Joenius) with metal folding chair (Wielded) (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Brig Main Office and Perma (57,150,4).
[18:41:30]ATTACK: VerminTheVarmin/(Samuel Anderson) grabbed Tactical_Man/(Joe Joenius) in the Brig Main Office and Perma (57,150,4).
[18:41:31]SAY: Scott Young [1]: Target down. (CKEY: Yangtaiji) (JOB: MP Cadet)
[18:41:36]SAY: Scott Young [1]: Mission accomplish. (CKEY: Yangtaiji) (JOB: MP Cadet)
[18:41:43]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Why are we using chairs as policing tools (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:41:44]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: Allright add jailbreak (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:41:51]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: FUCK YOU, YOU G-GUYS ARE USELESS (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:41:52]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: Oh for (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:41:53]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Trust moi (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:41:56]EMOTE: Jack Harrow/Medizan : SSGT. Jack Harrow yawns.
[18:41:56]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Its for research (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:41:58]ATTACK: SubjectD9341/(Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau) grabbed Tactical_Man/(Joe Joenius) in the Brig Cells (65,149,4).
[18:42:00]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: A MAN TRIES MURDER ME INFRONT OF YOU GUYS AND YALL DO SHIT (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:42:01]ATTACK: SubjectD9341/(Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau) grabbed VerminTheVarmin/(Samuel Anderson) in the Brig Cells (65,149,4).
[18:42:01]SAY: Scott Young [1]: It was in the training. (CKEY: Yangtaiji) (JOB: MP Cadet)
[18:42:04]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: DEATH TO MP (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:42:04]EMOTE: Jack Harrow/Medizan : SSGT. Jack Harrow yawns.
[18:42:08]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: God dammit Jean (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:42:08]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: How vous feel? (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:42:16]EMOTE: Jack Harrow/Medizan : SSGT. Jack Harrow yawns.
[18:42:18]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Try to move around normally (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:42:23]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: Jean, i have to arrest you for disorderly conduct (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:42:31]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Its science! (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:42:32]SAY: Joe Joenius [1]: I WILL KILL YOU, FUCKING FRENCH (CKEY: Tactical_Man) (JOB: Cargo Technician)
[18:42:36]SAY: Joseph Strome [1]: It's non-consentual (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:42:36]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: Only ten minutes (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:42:37]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Its not disorderly! (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:42:42]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Oho! (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:42:51]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Looks like (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:42:54]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: He needs surgery (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:42:55]ATTACK: SubjectD9341/(Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau) grabbed Medizan/(Jack Harrow) in the Brig Cells (63,148,4).
[18:42:59]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: Perma him well i deal with jean (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:43:04]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: He needs uh (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:43:05]ATTACK: VerminTheVarmin/(Samuel Anderson) attempted to handcuff SubjectD9341/(Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau) in the Brig Cells (65,147,4).
[18:43:06]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Surgery (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:43:08]ATTACK: Derpman3/(Joseph Strome) grabbed Medizan/(Jack Harrow) in the Brig Cells (65,148,4).
[18:43:09]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Trust moi (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:43:22]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Well (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:43:23]ATTACK: Yangtaiji/(Scott Young) attacked SubjectD9341/(Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau) with metal folding chair (Wielded) (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Brig Cells (64,145,4).
[18:43:24]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: Mon (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:43:33]ATTACK: VerminTheVarmin/(Samuel Anderson) attempted to handcuff SubjectD9341/(Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau) in the Brig Cells (64,141,4).
[18:43:39]ATTACK: VerminTheVarmin/(Samuel Anderson) grabbed SubjectD9341/(Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau) in the Brig Cells (64,141,4).
[18:43:44]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: N-Nonnn! (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:43:49]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: Sorry jean (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:43:52]EMOTE: Jack Harrow/Medizan : SSGT. Jack Harrow yawns.
[18:43:52]SAY: Jean 'Docteur' Corbeau [1]: It- i-it's u-u-unfair! (CKEY: SubjectD9341) (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
[18:44:13]SAY: Joseph Strome [MP]: You might want to consider giving Jean another charge (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:44:21]SAY: Joseph Strome [MP]: Jack keeps falling down after being exposed to that ga (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:44:24]SAY: Joseph Strome [MP]: Gas (CKEY: Derpman3) (JOB: Military Police)
[18:44:33]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: This is the lowest thing i can charge you for (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)
[18:44:40]ATTACK: Derpman3/(Joseph Strome) grabbed Medizan/(Jack Harrow) in the Secure Command Hallway (95,143,4).
[18:44:41]SAY: Samuel Anderson [1]: Unless you want to go to perma (CKEY: VerminTheVarmin) (JOB: Chief MP)

Let me know if there's anything you think is missing from these, and I'll look into it again for ya!

Medi
12-14-2021, 01:56 AM
As a note there is another instance of the CMO attacking my character after round end without provocation via a gas-bomb. Only at that point after he does it in front of literally everyone, and I have to once again Prompt the arrest because I can't stay conscious for more than a few seconds, is he then arrested. He is then immediately let go due to round-end shenanigans.

forest2001
12-27-2021, 07:23 PM
In conjunction with two other player reports for breaking Marine Law as an MP role, on top of a lengthy history of the same, VerminTheVarmin has been banned for three days and has received a department ban from MP.