User Tag List

Thread: Iskra - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iskra - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    LunaticLuna
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Maybelle Whirlow
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    #moon8859
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    No bancode
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Lunarflu
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    None actively.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    “Posting ‘can I get cute tummy pics oomfie’ and ‘oomfie fertile af!!!!’ She looks like a child. Explain on the forums in 30d.”
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    Let me begin by stating that I apologize for posting the Giphy gifs in question. It was during heavy shitposting hours on April Fools, so I got a bit carried away. No connotations with the character, which was completely unknown to me until I actually looked it up online, were serious in any way, shape, or form. I can see the rationale behind this staff decision given the server’s past history, and what did and might have happened.
    To give some more context, I was not really thinking much about the contents of the gifs at the time I posted them, and can admit that they were over the line. I assure you nothing of the sort will happen again.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal accepted.

I get how people can get carried away with shitposting. Try and be a little more careful in the future, it's not a topic we want to joke about since it attracts undesirables.