User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Predators, Thoughts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i wouldnt fucking know bc the council members are too greedy to let anyone play and make up bogus statements to use to make sure they can deny said person its not fair and more importantly not fucking fun probably will never play this sever again bc i only played to be a damn pred and was denied for no literal damn reason and demand something be done

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the info on how to become a pred and what the requirements are are made available for everyone to look at, it's not the council's fault you can't read or gather information on your own.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosslyn17 View Post
    i wouldnt fucking know bc the council members are too greedy to let anyone play and make up bogus statements to use to make sure they can deny said person its not fair and more importantly not fucking fun probably will never play this sever again bc i only played to be a damn pred and was denied for no literal damn reason and demand something be done
    that app had to be a joke app, like how can you not find the info?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they seem pretty awesome gotta have good stealthiness cunning mixed with good distraction tactics..... hopefully atleast. do they have ways to set traps or like something to lure someone into an ambush?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Stratocaster View Post
    snip
    They do. They Kanye Stare long enough at you till you start shooting or LRPing at them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IN one of BR rounds 4 preds were standing behind marine force in the open near chapel while we siege lambda lobby and 'dueling" marines. After 10+ duels and skinned bodies everywhere surprise surprise - we lost.
    Also had a "duel" my self on ICE where pred kidnapped me from nest while i had 4 unsplinted fracs, brain dmg etc etc. He gave me no time to do shit and pulled me into that duel room on the ship gave me marine knife as weapon. I fell of into crit after picking it up. Predator then slashed me to death and skinned me.

Overall preds is glorious addition to server that i would delete the fuck out in a heartbeat. Its a stupid club for novel writers instead of players.

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    IN one of BR rounds 4 preds were standing behind marine force in the open near chapel while we siege lambda lobby and 'dueling" marines. After 10+ duels and skinned bodies everywhere surprise surprise - we lost.
    Also had a "duel" my self on ICE where pred kidnapped me from nest while i had 4 unsplinted fracs, brain dmg etc etc. He gave me no time to do shit and pulled me into that duel room on the ship gave me marine knife as weapon. I fell of into crit after picking it up. Predator then slashed me to death and skinned me.

Overall preds is glorious addition to server that i would delete the fuck out in a heartbeat. Its a stupid club for novel writers instead of players.
    Nova hunt opinion ignored, yeah bro fuck those people who care about the lore of CM!!!!!!!!!
    Now I just feel sorry for the Pred council. Those poor people only get the nut jobs...

HTB

Nan'ku K'wii clan leader of the poorest pred clan in the game

Joe 'Death Dealer' Smith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda View Post

Massive cope post, get good and kill the predator. If your stupid enough to watch marines fight them one at a time instead of helping its your own fault.
    If you have CM brain rot don't talk to me.

Less than polite marine Rob Warraker
    Synthetic Units Rook and Monty
    Elite Yautja S'kra K'wii

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joe Lampost lore of CM has nothing to do with lore of AVP.

NuggetsOnToast Stop projecting. First case i was observer and second case i went into crit immediately, if you cant teach me how to fight preds from crit then fuck off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried shooting them? They TEND to die when you shoot them with AP...or Flechette...or, or get this...FIRE.
    Harley Piett / Oronto Obasanjo

A'kei Teer the yautja
    Synthetic Jeanne

Discord: Jam#1411