Byond ID?
    MrDadMan

CM Character?
    Amber Walsh

Are you 16 or older?
    Yes

Timezone
    EST (-05)

On average, how many hours are you available per week to moderate?
    My schedule is usually insane, but I still make an attempt to be on around 3-5 hours a day. So, around 20-30 per week.

Qualifications

Do you have any previous experience in being staff (not just SS13)?
    Any other experiences would be helping to regulate smaller communities on a lesser video game about military/factions roleplaying (debates and politics would be heated in a lot of situations).

Do you play any servers aside from CM-SS13?
    No, not anymore. I haven’t played any other server in about two years.

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made:
    Are you currently a staff member elsewhere (not just SS13)? If so, where?
    No.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on Colonial Marines?
    Yes. I created a terrorist-type situation in an attempt to stimulate a situation for roleplay, but it turned out to be the exact opposite. It goes unsaid that I am regretful of my actions: https://imgur.com/a/6A8uKIb

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on ANY server? If so, which server, when, and what for?
    Two instances: killing the clown with a toolbox (2-day ban around late 2017). I was still fairly new to the servers after being introduced by someone IRL and thought the whole hurting the clown thing was acceptable as a meme. The other being on Desert Rose for false raid, meaning I raided the NCR as an independent role, killing about ~20 people alone without proper faction support (3-day ban around early 2019). I thought I followed proper escalation by telling them IC I was doing it, but I found out that only factions or groups (with admin approval) may raid.

Are you familiar with the chat program Discord (its use is required)?
    Yes

Communication is a vital part of being a Moderator. Are you willing to actively do so with the team?
    I am completely willing to do so. I am uncomfortable with engaging my IRL-self in the community (e.i. voice, face, etc), however, like with the discord team, I try my best to communicate with them about unbans, applications, rulings, punishments, etc.

Common Staff Situations

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    Depends on the context, but an investigation is necessary regardless. If it was an accident, it would be an IC issue because people accidentally fire their weapon in many situations. If the player’s intention was to kill someone, I would aheal the killed player and issue a note/ban appropriate to the situation severity and their history.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    Honor code infractions are dealt with by the respective council, not staff members. I would tell them to make a player report on the forums and provide additional information if requested.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    I would tell any SEA online about them so the player could get some help, but in situations where there are no SEAs online, I have heard of staff spawning themselves in as a SEA to teach the player themselves.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I would inform them to make a staff report on the forums if they disagree with the ruling, and they aren’t allowed a higher-ranked member. If they continue to be insulting from there, I would issue a 3-hour ban to let them cool off, as staff are volunteers that help the community and don’t deserve to take the abuse.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    Names that are after famous characters from movies, celebrities, people from history, etc. aren’t allowed, and pm them about it not being an allowed name and offer them a name change. To go further, I would also talk with them about changing their character name in preferences so they won’t go through the same thing. After done, I would note them about the incident.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    It wouldn’t hurt to give it some investigation to see if there are any infractions surrounding the incident, but in a general situation, this would be strictly an IC issue.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    I would speak with the survivor saying that survivors can’t declare hostility and that the survivor would be self-antaging, then warn them about the incident after ahealing the marine. If the person has a history of griefing, I would escalate to a ban (before the warning).

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I would investigate on the MPs end by pming them about it, as well as seeing if they have a history of breaking marine law. If the story holds out and they only stole attachments, I would inform them that they cannot put someone in perma over taking attachments with theft and trespassing being correct.

MPs are bound OOC for not breaking ML, and I would note them for the ML break or jobban if they have a history of breaking ML.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    I would speak to a higher-ranked staff member and see about introducing incentives to both sides to encourage more combat between the two. Situations like a nuke for the marines, special ERT, specialized xeno roles (dependant on the xeno progress themselves).

Another thing I could do would be to use High Command/Queen Mother announcements to give direct orders to focus a full assault on the opposing faction.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    I would ask another staff member to investigate the situation, telling them that the medic might be purposefully griefing, as any situation you're involved with may have bias in it regardless of how you are as a person.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    I would inform the player that regardless the round ended, CLF are still a hostile faction to the USCM and reserve the right to fight because of that, similar to how the round could end but xenos could still show up to fight marines (or vice versa). IC issue.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    In most cases, this would be an IC issue if they’re only disarming and punching other players. However, seeing they’re stealing gear from other people, the matter becomes grief. I would pm them telling them they can’t go around taking people’s gear and note them for grief. If they have a history of doing this, I would escalate properly with a ban.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    You don’t escalate someone punching you to murdering them without a justifiable roleplay reason. If “they punched me” is all they have to say for this, I would warn them in pms and note them for the incident. Ban if they have previous history of IE.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    I would inform other staff members about marines gathering for the munity and warn the marines in MOOC that their mutiny has not been staff approved and they will get in trouble if they continue. Bans would be issued immediately if they continue regardless.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    This kind of behavior is intolerable regardless if most players involved don’t have an issue with it. I would check their history and pm them explaining the comments aren’t allowed and punish based on history.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    This is mass-grief and I would instantly ban them. After, I would MOOC and say that anyone hurt is to ahelp and aheal those who were. Following up I would say that the situation was handled and to continue as previously left off.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    Generally, the person might be new, so I would pm them and ask about why they did it. Going immediately to the frontline as a larva can lead to a huge disadvantage for xenos. I would explain to them they could be jobbanned for repeating what they did and why. Regardless, I would note them for the incident and possibly jobban if they have a history.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    Saying memes/netspeak in chat is LRP and insulting the queen is another rulebreak for language that isn’t allowed, as well as expectations while playing xeno. I would speak with them to explain why this isn’t allowed and note or ban based on their history.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    Xenos have a general translation of their language into English, so I’d explain this isn’t really a rulebreak and is more of a literal speech. While xenos can call the dropship “bird”, dropship is also acceptable.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    Marines should have no information that there are xenos on the planet before first drop, so I’d note them for metagaming and explain why this isn’t allowed. Command roles are expected have higher roleplay expectations, so I would likely apply a jobban if they have a history of this.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    If it was in a situation where they are on the brink of being attacked or are being attacked (assuming investigation is done), this would rule under a legitimate roleplay reason. The pod was full and there was no space, so he made space.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    If it was in a situation where they are on the brink of being attacked or are being attacked (assuming investigation is done), this would rule under a legitimate roleplay reason and they were allowed to do what they did. The pod was full and there was no space, so he made space.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    I would explain to them that regardless they were SSD, I can’t reverse the situation in their favor because their connection is solely on them and I shouldn’t punish the other faction because of it. IC issue.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    I would dm them privately and speak to them about correcting the issue to see if reiterating would help them come to the correct decision, as nobody can be perfect in everything, and report to their respective manager about the incident.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    It wouldn’t have much say, but generally the higher-ranking staff have the final say over a ruling, but I would report the incident to each of the staff members’ respective manager(s) to see if they can handle the incident from there.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    I was inspired by Silencer_pl, SolidFury7, and Ito726 for their staff work, personalities, and passion for contributing to something they liked. While most of my friends are focused on doing dumb things and having fun, as I joined in, I also saw their stances and looked up to them for their work. With the newer enforcement of roleplay standards, I want to be able to help out with continuing the vision these great people from staff have and to make some difference in making that easier to achieve, as well as to better myself to become someone that set an example for the better.

In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a moderator?
    I believe empathy is the most important quality for all staff to have. We’re all here to have a good time and to enjoy ourselves after a long day, and that long day may lead us to decisions that might not be so acceptable. Seeing these situations and offering a hand is what I feel is important to my own morale.

Anything else you want to add?
    My behavior has always been the biggest address of concern, whether it be for my whitelists or even on discord. But people have offered their help in my desire to take the steps to move forward for a better player, and I’d like to address that I am making an attempt to not let them down. I’m not perfect in my own craft, but I do have a passion for achieving that.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I vouch for Amber.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easy + 1

Commanding Officer Council Member Superreallycoolguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh amber my amber o7

these answers are quite good, so you have now earned the superreallycool +1

oorah
    I Play Karl 'Ausbruch' Walz
    CO Council Member, Discord Is Dargus#4831, DM Your CO Questions

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knowing amber for a while, I can vouch for them in every way. They have been a long time active member of the community and for sure a memorable face. I personally would like to see them as staff, and they are for sure a great pick for staff here. +1 from me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amber mod +1
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have an EORG ban roughly a month ago, and I had PM'd you recently regarding using monkeys as bait as a survivor (no note was applied). Your note history is quite lengthy as well, however, it's not an issue unless it gets longer.

Despite that, you are obviously a very known long-time player and in general the answers are very good. There are some small mistakes, but that can be polished off.

I will stay NEUTRAL as of now, will see for more vouches. I have great hopes for this app!

EDIT: It seems now that there are more vouches, I'll happily change it to a +1. Hope you make it!
    Last edited by Time_URSS; 05-11-2022 at 07:19 PM.

Playing as:
    - Noah 'Butterfingers' Jones
    - Marcos 'Payaso' Ruiz
    - MOL-XXX
    - Pablo
    - Na'kel-uq Bo'ytill

Mentor: 02-27-2022 - 05/04/2022
    Trial Moderator: 05-04-2022 - 18/05/2022
    Moderator: 18/05/2022 - 12/07/2022
    Senior Moderator: 12/07/2022 - Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amber used to be LRP and a bit of a softgriefer (they even kidnapped me when I 1st joined as SO) but has reformed, with discord volunteer status, and multiple WLs, as well as being a known and liked member of the CM community.
    I can vouch for em having reformed, +1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve only ever had good interactions with Amber, from Yautja to PFC. I have absolute faith that they won’t abuse their perms.

Very big +1
    (P.S. I call dibs on your first staff report )
    Jay ‘Taco’ Johnson - Alpha pride world wide

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UnclearDoctorMain View Post
    A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    Depends on the context, but an investigation is necessary regardless. If it was an accident, it would be an IC issue because people accidentally fire their weapon in many situations. If the player’s intention was to kill someone, I would aheal the killed player and issue a note/ban appropriate to the situation severity and their history.
    Ok answer, you could have gone into a bit more detail about how you would investigate.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    Honor code infractions are dealt with by the respective council, not staff members. I would tell them to make a player report on the forums and provide additional information if requested.
    Decent answer. One detail to keep in mind is that you may aid with the investigation, so providing ckey for a report, or a basic investigation as to what happened is still within your authority. After all, mods/admin are the ones who pull the logs for reports, anything that makes that bit easier is fine.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    I would tell any SEA online about them so the player could get some help, but in situations where there are no SEAs online, I have heard of staff spawning themselves in as a SEA to teach the player themselves.
    Ok answer. Staff typically are not allowed spawn themselves in, they have to get another staff to do it. As staff you are a full mentor too, so anything the sea/mentors can do you can as well. One thing you can do that mentors cant is use aghost and ahelps for this, mentors lack the buttons to start an ahelp, staff may do so freely.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I would inform them to make a staff report on the forums if they disagree with the ruling, and they aren’t allowed a higher-ranked member. If they continue to be insulting from there, I would issue a 3-hour ban to let them cool off, as staff are volunteers that help the community and don’t deserve to take the abuse.
    Good answer.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    Names that are after famous characters from movies, celebrities, people from history, etc. aren’t allowed, and pm them about it not being an allowed name and offer them a name change. To go further, I would also talk with them about changing their character name in preferences so they won’t go through the same thing. After done, I would note them about the incident.
    Good answer.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    It wouldn’t hurt to give it some investigation to see if there are any infractions surrounding the incident, but in a general situation, this would be strictly an IC issue.
    Decent answer. Until they are front lining or otherwise actually breaking a rule it is still an IC matter.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    I would speak with the survivor saying that survivors can’t declare hostility and that the survivor would be self-antaging, then warn them about the incident after ahealing the marine. If the person has a history of griefing, I would escalate to a ban (before the warning).
    Decent answer, tho keep in mind to actually investigate that it was infact a survivor that did it and the guy was actually killed, and not killed by a xeno for intance.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I would investigate on the MPs end by pming them about it, as well as seeing if they have a history of breaking marine law. If the story holds out and they only stole attachments, I would inform them that they cannot put someone in perma over taking attachments with theft and trespassing being correct.

MPs are bound OOC for not breaking ML, and I would note them for the ML break or jobban if they have a history of breaking ML.
    Ok answer. You probably should check with the req staff too. Additionally what would you do if it it turns out that the MP did not actually break ML, because there were more charges, or the story presented yt the marine isnt quite the whole story or even true for that matter?

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    I would speak to a higher-ranked staff member and see about introducing incentives to both sides to encourage more combat between the two. Situations like a nuke for the marines, special ERT, specialized xeno roles (dependant on the xeno progress themselves).

Another thing I could do would be to use High Command/Queen Mother announcements to give direct orders to focus a full assault on the opposing faction.
    Good answer.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    I would ask another staff member to investigate the situation, telling them that the medic might be purposefully griefing, as any situation you're involved with may have bias in it regardless of how you are as a person.
    Decent answer. What do you do if there isn't another staff member online or they are also a medic?

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    I would inform the player that regardless the round ended, CLF are still a hostile faction to the USCM and reserve the right to fight because of that, similar to how the round could end but xenos could still show up to fight marines (or vice versa). IC issue.
    Good answer.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    In most cases, this would be an IC issue if they’re only disarming and punching other players. However, seeing they’re stealing gear from other people, the matter becomes grief. I would pm them telling them they can’t go around taking people’s gear and note them for grief. If they have a history of doing this, I would escalate properly with a ban.
    Ehh, not quite. This would be either an IC issue, or round start shenanigans typically. In this case id say this probably qualifies as the latter. For it to be grief it has to be unique stuff like SADAR's gear or cl's briefcase. Just sealing someone's boots typically doesn't qualify as grief.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    You don’t escalate someone punching you to murdering them without a justifiable roleplay reason. If “they punched me” is all they have to say for this, I would warn them in pms and note them for the incident. Ban if they have previous history of IE.
    Good answer.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    I would inform other staff members about marines gathering for the munity and warn the marines in MOOC that their mutiny has not been staff approved and they will get in trouble if they continue. Bans would be issued immediately if they continue regardless.
    Good answer. Keep in mind you also can use looc as a ghost too, sometimes if the group is small, it may be better to use that then announce to every marine, including mps and command that a mutiny is happening. You also have access to asleep, screen wide too, it is a great tool for stopping a mutiny dead in its tracks. Would you authorize the mutiny if they asked for permission after this?

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    This kind of behavior is intolerable regardless if most players involved don’t have an issue with it. I would check their history and pm them explaining the comments aren’t allowed and punish based on history.
    Decent asnwer.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    This is mass-grief and I would instantly ban them. After, I would MOOC and say that anyone hurt is to ahelp and aheal those who were. Following up I would say that the situation was handled and to continue as previously left off.
    Decent answer, tho again, the MOOC bit may not be necessary. Depends when you noticed or get to the incident, often times it is after the first or 2nd kill. You also have attack logs of the attacker to check, so it isn't too hard if caught early enough to figure out exactly who was hurt on your own. But if caught late and a lot of kills happened, and half the people were healed by medbay or such, then yeah it may be warranted.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    Generally, the person might be new, so I would pm them and ask about why they did it. Going immediately to the frontline as a larva can lead to a huge disadvantage for xenos. I would explain to them they could be jobbanned for repeating what they did and why. Regardless, I would note them for the incident and possibly jobban if they have a history.
    Good answer.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    Saying memes/netspeak in chat is LRP and insulting the queen is another rulebreak for language that isn’t allowed, as well as expectations while playing xeno. I would speak with them to explain why this isn’t allowed and note or ban based on their history.
    Good answer.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    Xenos have a general translation of their language into English, so I’d explain this isn’t really a rulebreak and is more of a literal speech. While xenos can call the dropship “bird”, dropship is also acceptable.
    Good answer.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    Marines should have no information that there are xenos on the planet before first drop, so I’d note them for metagaming and explain why this isn’t allowed. Command roles are expected have higher roleplay expectations, so I would likely apply a jobban if they have a history of this.
    Good answer. Just make sure to inform the council too, for this one they are kinda liable under both server rules and council. The council tends to have extra RP restrictions on their WL, but it is not impossible for someone to earn a command ban while playing CO.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    If it was in a situation where they are on the brink of being attacked or are being attacked (assuming investigation is done), this would rule under a legitimate roleplay reason. The pod was full and there was no space, so he made space.
    Good answer.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    If it was in a situation where they are on the brink of being attacked or are being attacked (assuming investigation is done), this would rule under a legitimate roleplay reason and they were allowed to do what they did. The pod was full and there was no space, so he made space.
    Try again.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    I would explain to them that regardless they were SSD, I can’t reverse the situation in their favor because their connection is solely on them and I shouldn’t punish the other faction because of it. IC issue.
    Good answer. To follow up, some server do have SSD protections, so this is where they are usually coming from when they ask this, we however, do not.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    I would dm them privately and speak to them about correcting the issue to see if reiterating would help them come to the correct decision, as nobody can be perfect in everything, and report to their respective manager about the incident.
    Decent answer. You probably could have gone into a bit more detail, as id probably not consider fucking up an obscure mhelp, as equivalent to, incorrectly enforcing a common rule break.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    It wouldn’t have much say, but generally the higher-ranking staff have the final say over a ruling, but I would report the incident to each of the staff members’ respective manager(s) to see if they can handle the incident from there.
    Ok answer. Keep in mind that we operate under a ticket system ingame, as opposed to the system we follow on discord. In this case the person handling the ahelp gets to rule on the punishment.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    I was inspired by Silencer_pl, SolidFury7, and Ito726 for their staff work, personalities, and passion for contributing to something they liked.
    While most of my friends are focused on doing dumb things and having fun, as I joined in, I also saw their stances and looked up to them for their work. With the newer enforcement of roleplay standards, I want to be able to help out with continuing the vision these great people from staff have and to make some difference in making that easier to achieve, as well as to better myself to become someone that set an example for the better.
    I heard a rumor you are only doing this to certify people on discord? Any truth to it?

As usual, i will formally vote after the follow up questions as answered.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx