User Tag List

Thread: SaltySaltz - 4 and most possibly 10.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SaltySaltz - 4 and most possibly 10.

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Tsunamico

Date of Incident
    May 7, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Mark "Legless" Connor

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    SaltySaltz

Accused Character Name
    Frank Armstrong

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Around 13:40 (14:40 in Brazilian time)

What rule(s) were broken:
    4 and most possibly 10.

Description of the incident:
    Was guarding the FOB, shooting an M2C towards the west. I got ready to un-set my lovely shop because some boiler thought it was nice to throw burning gas on me. until then, normal CM tomfoolery, though as I'm going away towards north to evade the lovely gas to stay with a small grounp of concentrated marines ther eto denfend and be defended, one of those marines throw a cooked nade directly at me. I'm very much dead, and sincerely FOAMING.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://imgur.com/a/N2hnZUA

^Video taken by Apocryphon "Cara".

Time_URSS was online and modding, along with someone else that I sadly forgot the name, please, forgive me. Ask him, he prossibly had even checked it quickly but told me along with the other mod for me to do a PR since the round was close to an end and things were about to violently go down because there was going to be an hijack.

What resolution are you seeking?
    To first, uphold the law because I violently seethed because I was FFed by a freaking cooked nade, and to seek any punishment that should be given while checking alongside notes, to be sure this wasn't a first or something. But top priprity for yours truly is some good clarification, because I'm seething, and I want the truth.
    My gratitude.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am Cara 'Cutie' Parker in this senario. Mark was shoting SW of FOB with M2C which have breach and try to keep xenos away from inside, while he was shoting current alpha SL and Frank try to walk pass front of the M2C, because both in help intent they shuffled and failed to get away, both got shot by Mark's M2C.

i walk pass even stand front of the Mark M2C multiple times and didnt get shot cuz Mark was very careful about where he is shoting at. While Alpha SL was okey with station cuz shit happens, Frank was very mad, gone for little healing then come back with primed granade during xeno push and throw head of Mark which blow me, killed mark.

Full event video at bottom;

https://streamable.com/jwodlw

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reviewing the log and video, there is nothing to suggest that the two hits on SaltySaltz/(Frank Armstrong) were anything but accidental friendly fire.
    Once Tsunamico/(Mark 'Legless' Connor) realizes that the other player is in the line of fire, he clearly stops shooting and tells him to move.
    Because of this, I feel that returning with the grenade to kill Mark Conner does not fall within proper escalation, and because the player chose to use a grenade which not only killed Mark Conner, but also dealt damage to bystanders, I'm going to note this as grief. As the player does not have any recent notes, this will be a warning.

Please take a few minutes to re-read the escalation rules, and remember that in a game like CM, sometimes accidental Friendly Fire can happen, if it does and you feel that you were the victim of griefing, please do not retaliate, either ahelp or file a player report.

Report is Resolved.