User Tag List

Thread: Ediblebomb - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ediblebomb - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Ediblebomb
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Steve/Anastasia Bobert
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A is too short
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    CMP/MW
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    flpfs
    Total Ban Duration
    permanent
    Remaining Duration
    permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    IS12
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    none
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    no
    Reason for Ban
    Banned for 180 minutes | Banned from Chief MP, Military Warden, Military Police, MP Cadet - Rule 4 - No Griefing - Tried to steal the pet rat from Research as CMP, becoming irate and tazing, then pepperspraying and handcuffing the researcher when he denied his request to take the rat. - Three hour bans are applied with jobbans
    By x (SeniorModerator) on 2021-12-09 21:23:56
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    it's been about a month since I was unbanned from MP, and I've gotten no MP related notes/bans, I did get one for EORG and another for (Tezrat didn't specify what rule in the note) I'm pretty sure LRP and IE, because I was an idiot and thought helmets protected people from sulfuric acid when in fact, they did not, and melted, sincerely sorry for that by the way, but that was a bit off topic, I'd be grateful if you lifted my CMP and MW bans as I wanted to play CMP specifically in the first place.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still thinking about this? Because the last one took less time, and to me at least this seems like an easier decision, as I’ve proven I’m not a complete moron when it comes to MP things.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This slipped through the cracks and while I look into why, I will lift your ban in the meantime within the hour since it seems like the appeal checks the right boxes.

Appeal accepted, sorry for the long wait.
    Senior Administrator