User Tag List

Thread: Help

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help

Its been 2 hours without Colonial Marines, I can’t stop shaking and I’m having severe withdrawls. I woke and saw that Colonial Marines was dead so I had a major panic attack but managed to calm down after a few hours. I couldn’t go to school today, and I can barely get out of my bed to do anything. I’m sick to my stomach at this point, life is worthless… I really need Colonial Marines in my life because if I don’t have it I may have more heart attacks I’m sorry but I really Colonial Marines right now to help my mental health and stop my heart attacks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats gotta be a +1 from me dawg

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm foaming at the mouth, I need my dose of CM ASAP or I'm going to die of a stroke. Its been happening for a while now. I'm not sure whether to go to the hospital or the dev team first about this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My ass won't stop clenching and I'm drenched in sweat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecharge123 View Post
    I'm foaming at the mouth, I need my dose of CM ASAP or I'm going to die of a stroke. Its been happening for a while now. I'm not sure whether to go to the hospital or the dev team first about this.
    Bruh same I went to the devs with this issue and all they told me was to cope and seeth. The Doctors were worse they looked at me like I was a crazy dude, when I started telling them about what is CM.