User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vitoras - Predator Application

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo what roles do you play, I've seen Logue around but never in any RP scenario.

Edit: Also, bad app not gonna lie, but that's not too big a deal for me. I mostly +/-1 based on what I see ingame.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by teafortwo View Post
    Yo what roles do you play, I've seen Logue around but never in any RP scenario.

Edit: Also, bad app not gonna lie, but that's not too big a deal for me. I mostly +/-1 based on what I see ingame.
    I mostly play as CO/IO/Marine. You actually can't really recognize me because I am usually observing in order to perform my Moderator duties better.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be Honest This app isn't great.

I had several rounds where I could RP with your character and it went well, You got your CO Whitelist back so that's good and well I talked with you several times OOCly or though ahelps and it was pretty pleasant something rare.

I'm going to +1 this JUST because these facts.

Good Luck Vitoras!.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo View Post
    To be Honest This app isn't great.

I had several rounds where I could RP with your character and it went well, You got your CO Whitelist back so that's good and well I talked with you several times OOCly or though ahelps and it was pretty pleasant something rare.

I'm going to +1 this JUST because these facts.

Good Luck Vitoras!.
    Thanks for your support, man.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You seem to have a decent knowledge of Yautja lore, and I like the emphasis you have put on your pred's religion. The story is however written in such a way that it's hard to read, but I understand that English isn't your first language and that's more than enough to consider it an acceptable excuse.

+1, show me what you can do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    You seem to have a decent knowledge of Yautja lore, and I like the emphasis you have put on your pred's religion. The story is however written in such a way that it's hard to read, but I understand that English isn't your first language and that's more than enough to consider it an acceptable excuse.

+1, show me what you can do.
    Thanks!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been on the fence with this one. Despite everything else, you've made effort to improve and grow as a member of the community the story was decent and shows an understanding of preds and how they act.

I am willing to give the shot and +1 it.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vitoras is improving, I am sure he'll be able to handle the role.
    +1

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I haven't had any bad experiences with your RP/characters, and I think you can handle the responsibilities without some unforeseen detail going horribly wrong. A +1 from me, I suppose.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora9567 View Post
    Well, I haven't had any bad experiences with your RP/characters, and I think you can handle the responsibilities without some unforeseen detail going horribly wrong. A +1 from me, I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalanchee View Post
    Vitoras is improving, I am sure he'll be able to handle the role.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by x31stOverlord View Post
    Been on the fence with this one. Despite everything else, you've made effort to improve and grow as a member of the community the story was decent and shows an understanding of preds and how they act.

I am willing to give the shot and +1 it.
    Thanks!