Marine Name
    Artem "Lord End" Cherny

Other Whitelist Applications
    no

Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Artificer

What is your Synthetic's Personality?
    Mostly silent and self-absorbed, but answer the question and can join the conversation.He treats the command and the Marines with respect, but if it is not mutual, he responds quite dryly.The working slogan is "There is time-work.The work itself will show the extent of your fatigue."

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I would like to diversify my gameplay and those around me.And I doubt that bravo will refuse to be replenished with another engineer-medic

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?
    I, with 3 more engineers and a synthesis, built Kadiya.It was fun

Synthetic Character Story
    Planet YR-987 is the 7th planet in the system.Sunlight from the star YR-980 is barely enough to illuminate it, not to mention maintaining a temperature suitable for human habitation.But after geological exploration, there was no question of colonizing it practically-the planet was full of precious metals, so colonization began almost immediately.But everyone always wants to grab the "sweetest piece of cake".The first 5 deliveries to the planet represented the creation of an autonomous colony for 60 years, with the provision of heat and energy from a nuclear reactor.6 the delivery consisted of mining equipment and personnel for its maintenance.And of course, in addition to ordinary workers, there were CLF saboteurs in their ranks.
    2 years after the start of full operation of the equipment, CLF began its operation to capture the colony.They themselves did not sit in vain for these 2 years, and slowly recruited staff dissatisfied with low pay and not the most pleasant living conditions.Synthetic Artificer was purchased to service the external equipment and the reactor.Artificer was a synthesis of an engineering series, but unlike most synthetics, he experimented and created things.One of his developments was an improved suit for working in opat conditions.Over a line of servos and motors was fixed to the ordinary suit, and another layer of thermal insulation fabric was fixed on top of them.The head of the colony himself praised for this, although a piece-by-piece, a masterpiece. 5 out of 7 of these suits were in the hands of CLF, so they appreciated this invention.
    During the bloody riot, neither side touched the Artificer, because if something breaks, most likely no one will fix it.After 1.40 hours of fighting, a lull began in the colony, associated with the defens of the last surviving members of the SB and the colony leaders at the control point.The corridors to the control point were isolated, but Artificer bypassed their , thus bypassing the blockade and helping the wounded colonists.

Although 1 time there was a meeting with an insurgent outside the colony it ended only with a conversation:
    Artificer- "Please step away from the aisle.I need to go outside the dome."
    Colonist - "Master, stop going to the wheelhouse, because we can also shoot you"
    Artificer - "I need to support people in critical condition, as well as repair equipment damaged as a result of shelling."
    The Colonist - "Then you return to the reactor later.I don't like the fact that the temperature has already dropped by 5 degrees"
    Artificer - "I will listen to your request"

2 hours after the riot , the USS Almayer arrived .Although the victory of the CLF was close, they decided to retreat, flying shuttles from the colony to a secret shelter in this case.But before they left, they broke the heat exchange rings.All this threatened a big explosion, after which a funnel would appear on the colony site.Artificer was able to fix the emergency thermoregulation ring, but this only delayed the explosion for 2 hours.During these 2 hours, the USS Almayer was able to evacuate people and parts of expensive equipment and machinery.After the evacuation, the colony manager offered CL USS Almayer to buy Artificer and shaft from them for cleaning snow. CL agreed.Before flying to the company headquarters, the manager said goodbye to Artificer

Manager-"it wasn't the worst 2 years of my management.And you, Artificer, were definitely able to secure my people with your work.I'll report it in my report."
    Artificer-''Thanks.It was a pleasure to work under your leadership.During this time, I was able to come up with several new ideas that I can implement in the future.

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    give us duct tape, welding and a tin can and I'll build you a fucking nuclear reactor.No, I'm not kidding.And I will also add an ion engine to it

How familiar are you with Command?
    0 Hours

How familiar are you with Medical?
    60 + Hours

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    9+ Hours

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    When evacuating a wounded/fallen fighter, I am attacked.Also an attack on FOB territory during treatment/surgery

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    Yes

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Discord Ban Reason
    -

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    Most of the time for the synthesis I will spend on the creation of defense FOB, etc.Of course, not without medicine, i will carry out operations, but I will still do the priority in the direction of engineering
    Last edited by cnaper dodo; 05-15-2022 at 08:10 PM.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story is really short and doesn't really show me your synth's personality, which in itself is poor and not really a quirk either and not a synth that sounds very fun to interact with. Personality should be something more unique than being a dry synth. You sound to like engineering, so a synth that is a gear head maybe could work out for you. Name Aritificer is also not a synth name. Synth name should be human. Also play more command roles before applying again, including MP roles as synths need to have a perfect understanding of marine law.

Overall this is not good enough for a synth, definitely drop in whitelist-app-help and come up with a better quirk.
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 05-15-2022 at 08:48 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you have a previous app, but you put no that you have no other apps.

//showthrea...ic-Application
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought approved understood, I will correct

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quirk is not a quirk. It's one of two of the most commonly proposed (and denied) synths "Vuncan synth" or "autism synth".

0 hours in command is not acceptable.

Your combat answer is borderline unintelligible.

The spelling and grammar throughout is lacking.

Though extreme, you should treat this application like you would a job application; since that is kind of what it is. Give it more than one pass.

Review some approved applications and get help on a new submittal.

Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt that I will work in another country without full knowledge of the language of another country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say that I have experience with working on chapters, but it is on RUCM (in which I have a white list on synthets).With regard to combat cases-self-defense, assistance to the wounded and at delta kod.

Synthetic Council Member QuickLoad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, you have some good aspirations to become a synthetic in the future!

If you really want to become one, I would recommend taking a look at accepted apps to get a feel for the standard, and while you are at it, try to stay out of trouble OOCly.
    If you work on those two areas, and sometime between now and your next app get some more experience with the support roles, I genuinely think you will have a good shot. Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing is, so to speak, that I have studied the build itself quite well.Yes.And I'm also one of those who can arrange a massacre for a survivor....Eh, the poor 9 xenos on LV, they went into the wrong map...I'm also not a fan of watching other people's quents.This gives monotony to all future quents.And monotony is a death sentence for people with imagination.And I have it ((unfortunately)) with excess.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cnaper dodo View Post
    The thing is, so to speak, that I have studied the build itself quite well.Yes.And I'm also one of those who can arrange a massacre for a survivor....Eh, the poor 9 xenos on LV, they went into the wrong map...I'm also not a fan of watching other people's quents.This gives monotony to all future quents.And monotony is a death sentence for people with imagination.And I have it ((unfortunately)) with excess.
    I will be somewhat blunt since your response was dismissive.

Your passion is there. You speak english better than I can speak any secondary language. But you might be trying too hard. You are trying too hard to be clever and are pushing your language skills beyond your limits.

For example every sentence above is.... strange. Synths arent a build. And what does it mean you have "studied it quite well"? In the next sentence you say you are not a fan of watching other people's "quents" (?) which I assume you mean quirks. So which is it?

You can "arrange a massacre for a survivor....Eh, the poor 9 xenos on LV, they went into the wrong map", which besides making little sense is the opposite of what a synth should be doing. Support is your bread and butter. And it really addresses none of your application problems which are a boring quirk and strange syntax.

"This gives monotony to all future quents.And monotony is a death sentence for people with imagination." This is goofy, are you seriously trying to suggest that you are too imaginative to read previous applications? Because it would be monotonous? How are you going to handle a 2 hour round in Req as synth?

You dont have to answer any of the above. They are hypothetical questions. I dont mean to harp on you, but you have had several answers recommending how to improve.

TLDR, use your imagination to make reading previous applications not boring, then apply what you read to your next application.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.