User Tag List

Thread: Anti tank rifle

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anti tank rifle

So I noticed recently that the sniper always has the antitank rifle. I didn't see in the change log that it had replaced the M42A or is it that you can purchase it from REQ or spec vendor?

It's so much more powerful than the normal rifle it's almost unbalanced, carving off a third of the Queens health in one hit, would be awesome if PFCs could get the kit from REQ (if that's how the sniper gets it).

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the moment it's still in testing.

If you're the sniper spec and there's an admin and/or developer on, you can send an ahelp and request the tank rifle.

It's a defensive weapon, not an offensive weapon. It's not unbalanced because you can only shoot it from a certain distance and it doesn't work well for offensive pushes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it can do 1/3 of the Queen's HP but when it takes 6 seconds to fire one bullet it's not as much damage as it looks like
    Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    new meta should be all latejoining Specs go sniper and take AT rifle. Line Up and shoots the queen once she comes for screech hehe
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer