Condog #6158

Marine Name
    Simi Connors

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Chi'yte- ibhu'ja

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Bo’ytill

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

So if you want you can read through the google doc that has the 'logs' of the hunt, but the actual predator dialogue is at the bottom around the 6th page. But if you do not want to read through the google doc I'll post the dialogue here.

AFTER THE HUNT

As Chi’yte- ibhu’ja proudly strolls through the ship corridors he sees two of his blooded ‘friends’ talking to each other. Chi’yte- ibhu’ja approaches and says “Guess who had a successful hunt.”
    “What did you hunt?”
    “How many were there?”
    “What did you take?”
    Chi’yte- ibhu’ja is surprised they care so much about the hunt but confidently says “There were eight, maybe nine?”
    “And you got them all?” Rha’hta exclaims
    “Pretty much. But they were just humans so nothing overly exciting,” he admits
    “Please, I could do that when I was a young pup” h'dlakm-dichiva asserts
    Chi’yte- ibhu’ja chuckles and states “Please, you could barely get out of your sack when you were that young, anyways you guys want to grab some food?”
    H'dlakm-dichiva and Rha’hta both explain
    “Oh no thanks we both just ate”
    “Yeah I am probably going to my dorms”
    Chi’yte- ibhu’ja sighs “Alright, I’ll see you guys later?”
    “We’ll see”
    “Sure”
    Just before everyone can part ways, a Hunter that is called Kaailakrei-non bumps into Chi’yte- ibhu’ja. Chi’yte- ibhu’ja mutters “Watch where you are going”.
    In response, Kaailakrei-non turns around and towers over Chi’yte- ibhu’ja, in a way to frighten Chi’yte- ibhu’ja but he remains calm and announces “If you would like to duel I shall accept, but if you are going to stand there you might as well walk away”
    This angers Kaailakrei-non as when he usually does this it scares other Hunters but not Chi’yte- ibhu’ja. Kaailakrei-non then angrily responds “You aren’t worth the time” an Ancient exclaims “That isn't very honorable if you ask me” as if suggesting Kaailakrei-non should duel Chi'yte- ibhu'ja but he still stands by his decision by saying “I apologize Ancient but I do not feel in the mood to challenge this weakling”.
    “Kaailakrei-non go take a breather in the cafeteria, I will have words with you later” the ancient groans
    Kaailakrei-non then angrily stomps his way to the cafeteria

“That was very brave of you Chi’yte- ibhu’ja, you know if he had asked you to duel you would have lost?”
    Chi’yte- ibhu’ja then sharply replies “I knew he wouldn’t ask me to duel as he thinks dueling with other Hunters is a waste of his ‘talent’”
    The Ancient question “Why do you know this?”
    Chi’yte- ibhu’ja awkwardly answers “Well I know a lot about the Hunters around me, I like to do some research so just in case they do challenge me to a duel or something like that happens I would know what to do”
    The Ancient comments “Ah so you want to be a couple of steps ahead?”
    “Well yes, that is also why I was studying those humans, I wanted to see the equipment they had, anything I could use to draw them out and such”
    “I do like that about you, prepared as all Hunters should be, well there is going to be another hunt soon so get some food and rest in you.”
    “Understood, thank you for your time”
    The Ancient then walks towards the Cafeteria leaving Chi’yte- ibhu’ja’s sight.

Chi’yte- ibhu’jarealises that H'dlakm-dichiva and Rha’hta are frozen with fear, both from the way Kaailakrei-non was stanced and how the Chi'yte-ibhu'ja answered the questions so quickly and confidently. Chi’yte- ibhu’ja chuckles and says “Well I think I should go and put my trophies away, I’ll talk to you guys later”
    Before they can reply he shoots off towards his dorm, entering the code and walking inside. Inside his dorm is a glass container with red patterning on the bottom of it, inside of the container, are multiple hands played out perfectly next to each other. Chi’yte- ibhu’ja grabs the box, opens it, puts 9 hands inside of the container, closes it, and returns it to its original position.

Chi’yte- ibhu’ja lets out a deep breath, relaxing, and plops down onto his resting area. But before he could sleep he hears someone knocking on the door. Chi’yte- ibhu’ja remains in bed hoping that they go away but the knocking can be heard getting louder. Chi’yte- ibhu’ja finally gets up and walks towards the door and opens it, on the other side is Kaailakrei-non. Chi’yte- ibhu’ja is surprised to see him so suddenly, Kaailakrei-non then states “The next time you try anything like that I WILL challenge you to a duel and I hope you realize that you cannot overpower me in one.”
    Chi’yte- ibhu’ja responds by saying “Oh we’ll see who overpowers who”
    Kaailakrei-non is surprised Chi’yte- ibhu’ja had said that so he questions “So you are challenging me to a duel?”
    Chi’yte- ibhu’ja cockily says “It appears so, you’ll hear from me later”
    Kaailakrei-non says “Oh, so you shall not duel me now? When do-”
    Before he can finish Chi'yte- ibhu'ja tiredly says
    “Yes yes, now I am very tired so if you excuse me”
    Chi’yte- ibhu’ja does not wait for a response by closing the door and finally flopping onto his bed, closing his eyes.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The council has voted that the application be denied. There hasn't been any vouches from the community, I believe that you just need a little more time.

You can re-apply within 30 days.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now