Date of Incident
    May 21, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Prime Drone War

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    alex13t

Accused Character Name
    reno "copeflake" flake

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    10:50 am ES T

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 5 / Cheating

Description of the incident:
    Autoclicker/scroll wheeling.

Videos explains it all. Watched some of footage of the round I was playing and noticed a SG firing at the cap fire rate, which is nigh impossible without an autoclicker/scroll wheeling which has been ruled as a rule break.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    SG scroll wheel:
    https://streamable.com/o11a2c

Reno:
    https://streamable.com/xrnfda

https://streamable.com/6h2h4x

Please pull the attack logs as well, but it's pretty obvious in the videos. Bullets are going same speed constantly.

What resolution are you seeking?
    Uh he's pretty blatant about it. So whatever you guys do with cheaters I guess.
    Last edited by ScarletReign; 05-21-2022 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Added ckey for accused.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Possible logs from first video
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs from second video
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 05-21-2022 at 09:23 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to this being left hanging for a while I will be dealing with it, from the logs and videos i believe there is a warranted suspicion to act on this report that the Smartgunner "ALex13t/(Reno 'Copeflake' Flake)" used an autoclicker to get around his own limitations and therefore violating our rules about third party software.

Since this report has been sitting for a long time, the ban will be met with a 1-week only.

This will also serve as a clarification on what is, and is not allowed, plus a reminder.

Using third party tools to gain an advantage past what a person could do normally is not allowed, this means that using auto-clickers is strictly forbidden.
    Using macros made outside of Byond's in-game macro editor that chain multiple button presses together or a combination of them is also not allowed.
    Re-binding a single button press to another is allowed, with the exception of Mouse-Wheel macros.

If staff member believes there is a good reasonable suspicion you are violating this, you will risk warns/bans depending on severity and context. Managers and above will have final decision making when in doubt about the usage of third party tools that violate this ruling.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer