User Tag List

Thread: A Gas Canister - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Gas Canister - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    A Gas Canister
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Bill Torres
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    A Gas Canister#8950
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    Unable to accept inv
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    CM Certified User
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Soldier
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    nent
    What other servers do you play on?
    ENRUTGMC, Merchant station
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Paradise, XRF
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    No
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    None
    Reason for Ban
    "Being a dick"
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    First of all, I have decided to copy paste my previous appeal, you may ask why I am doing this? Am I sabotaging my appeal and doing it for the meme? No and no. I have decided to copy paste it because what I needed to say was said in the following paragraphs and rephrasing it would have made the appeal unreadable, shitty, worse or simply accomplish nothing, however the feeling, or "soul" in the appeal is the same as the previous one; that I am aware of my actions. Besides, only difference apart from this paragraph is the time between appeals, around 8 months.

I have been in this Discord for almost 3 years, since 2018 that I joined I have gotten in total around 4-5 notes plus the unnecessary ban, I might not have been the exemplary discord user but, I have behaved on the most part of those 3 years and also helped multiple times on #gameplay-help when there were no responses, including outside #gameplay-help, so, other channels.

Might I have gotten out of touch, saying "that's retarded for banning somebody over his multiple year old byond ckey account"? Probably, but as soon as he got banned (as far as I remember) I stopped talking about that topic, I might have said 2-3 times that "wow you saved CM good job!!" but I feel like in no moment I disrespected a single person, just the policy itself and the action of banning a person that practically didn't played CM anymore. It's probably none of my business about who gets banned and why, but he posted the screenshot so, I decided to give my opinion on something that shouldn't have happened, but that's my appeal not his.

Am I being serious? Absolutely, could I have skipped a few words and probably not said "wow you saved CM so cool!!" multiple times? Also yes as the message was already clear on my intentions about what I wanted to say. But that's a mistake that got me banned and that's why I am writing an appeal for it.
    In general (by the amount of @s I got) I feel like I am a well liked person in the CM13 discord, that should be given another chance, obviously I would try my best to behave in a more correct form and try not to be a "dick" in the future.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal accepted, use your brains in the future.

Rule 1 is much less broad now, but don't antagonize staff if they tell you to stop.