Date of Incident
    May 22, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Ricky Monchunsk

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    SolidFury7

Accused Character Name
    LtCol William 'Jester' Crimson

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    23:00 GMT+2

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 10

Description of the incident:
    Was a doctor, Marines evacuated, dragged a whole bunch of dead into the room, i went into the other room to go get a defib, came back and got wordlessly shot, then accused of "Leaving 3 people to die."

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    You can check the logs, can't really send an image.

What resolution are you seeking?
    A ban i guess?
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 05-22-2022 at 11:16 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just for clarification are you aware of the battlefield execution clause COs/Council members have. If you wish for this report to continue, and logs to be pulled, are you making allegations this was a improper battlefield execution?
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i suppose so yeah, from my point of view i just came into the room and got shot in the head and had my body burned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Emperor,

So, the reason why you were battlefield executed was gross negligence.

The situation was, after waking up late to an absolutely dire operation, 46 xenos, people leaving the mega fob against orders and getting captured, it was clearly a mess, so eventually when XO woke up, I deployed to make an example of any marines of who ran out the LZ,

By the time I arrived, LZ was under siege, long story short, command launched an OB early which fried most the marines, somehow we still held and evacuated most the KIA who were fried.

Shipside medical was made aware of this, if I recall, and when we arrived with most the marines Kia we began moving them to medical (at the very least 10ish in medical alone)

During this time, I was treating, stripping and defibbing the marines now on "flashing perma dead" marines, at this time, I'm yelling at marines, doctors and so on to strip and treat. I believe you walk in, stand there a few moments before stating something along the lines of "They're too far gone" before walking out the room in to the "main medical room" with the crypods, despite the critical situation in the lobby. Defibs were available south of me, as I was using one I picked up.

One marine called for your arrest, and I believe someone said something else with more lethal intent, however I cannot confirm the latter as I was trying to save the marines Infront of me.

I can't say how much time passes but a minute or two passes and a chunk of the marines flatline on mass, I believe at this time or slightly before, you walk back in to the room and you stand watching.

Normally I'd assume you were new, however the fact you made a comment about them being too far gone and not making any attempt to revive them, to the point where marines were angry, you were BE'ed to serve an example.

First to affirm that anyone not doing their duty to the detriment of the marines and the operation, as was a prior issue earlier, would be handled harshly.

Secondly, to stabilise the crumbling moral and to cauterise a situation which could likely spiral in to a mutiny.

If you know who I am, you know I'd much prefer to handle it by the book and with the military police, as I even did with the individual who fired the OB which wiped the floor with the marine force on the colony, however your actions or lack of them, along with the prior situations which occured, set the stage for an extremely chaotic situation which I was unsure I'd be able to get a handle on unless I acted swiftly, while still trying to save the other marines who perished moments before.

Your body was burned as I didn't really have time to do the mechanical action. (ironically explaining to an MP and a doctor the situation took up more time than it would have to mechanically BE)
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulling logs for this
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs for the incident!

Now that logs are posted, wait for the final decision to be made!

Involved:

SolidFury7 - William 'Jester' Crimson (CO)
    Mr. Emperor - Ricky Monchunsk (Doctor)
    TheKozmos - Mitchell Rockwell (CE)
    Third Party

Crimson is lining up OB, CE fires it early
    Spoiler Spoiler:

OB damages
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Marines evacuate and the dropship comes shipside with many wounded
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Doctor deems the people as too far gone and goes to assist other people
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO approaches the doctor and BEs him with many witnesses
    Spoiler Spoiler:

An MP confronts CO, then CO dismisses him to then order him to deal with the body
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mr. Emperor ahelps the BE. Time_URSS handles it. Mr. Emperor talks about it in dchat
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs didn't show it, but Time_URSS marked the ahelp as IC issue after the talk with Crimson.

SolidFury7 speaks about it in dchat after death and joins as carrier
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Shortly after, the round ended.
    If I missed anything important you feel should be included, message me on discord @Frog#6006 and I'll see what I can do!
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Council has investigated the manner and concluded this:

According to logs and witnesses in said logs, you did leave several bodies which were close to expiring and, instead of treating them immediately, you left the scene.

We don't know for sure if you went to grab a defib, however we will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you did. You should've said something along the lines of 'I am getting a defib' and people would understand. Also, the logs state that within the next 5 seconds of leaving the bodies, you went to treat another patient (Boina) who had relatively superficial injuries, instead of prioritizing the defib and going back. While you might've been distracted, others interpreted this as abandoning the dead to work on someone else, which was grounds for your execution.

That being said, the accused party will be talked to regarding the fact that they shot you before asking questions when you didn't pose a threat. While the execution was valid, it could be argued that it was not necessary, and we'll look into that side of things separately.

But the core of this report was if the BE was invalid; it was valid, and as a result this report is denied due to lack of a rule violation present.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump