Date of Incident
    May 24, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Simon Bobrovski

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    solidfury7

Accused Character Name
    William 'Jester' Crimson

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    12:20PM CST Ish - a long op

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule11 as CMP

Description of the incident:
    TLDR: The CMP charged me with NoD for not arresting someone for a crime, without getting my side of things (guess thats in their perview), but then neglected to arrest the MW for never sending my appeal to the Provost, which is a NoD and which really should amount to griefing. They also misrepresented evidence during my appeal to the CE - straight bamboozled him. They showed him a transcript that took place NOT during the event, and because I never said the words "space lag" my appeal was denied.

Long Version:

I was an MP, arrested for NoD for not arresting someone that punched someone in the req line. (I was space lagged, but admin says IC).

I appealed to Provost, wrote up a fax, and the MW did not sent it (Alex Wilo). After 20 minutes or so, I asked about it, and he said he did not send it but would send it immediately. He did not.

I notified the CMP of the MW's NoD (should have been sent upon my release), and the CMP said they would "deal with it later, after the evac". (There was no evac, and the OP lasted 2 hours).

The MW Alex Wilo also said that it was his fault and that he would accept the charge. The CMP did nothing. The CMP also ignored me the entire time I asked about his NoD or whats coming of it.

The CMP did NOT follow up on the Provost appeal, which to my knowledge was never sent.

I ahelped, during the ahelp the admin told me my provost appeal was THROWN IN THE GARBAGE. But also does not know whether or not the CMP was followed up on for this in-game rule breaking. They didn't seem to want to either, and I didn't push it.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    2ndLt Alex Wilo says, "As I said, I am in the wrong."
    2ndLt Alex Wilo says, "The NOD is entirely justified."

What resolution are you seeking?
    Temp job ban, though I know CRIMSON is one of the mod/admin/longtimers.
    Last edited by silencer_pl; 05-24-2022 at 08:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckey of "William 'Jester' Crimson" is not "unk", it's SolidFury7, just fyi

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I stated I would investigate it after evacuation", this was when the XO ordered evacuation multiple times and I waiting to fire the OB, this was going to be a few minutes, 10 at best, however marines began to ignore the XO as his orders were rather erratic.

We then had an issue with the XO trying to unlawfully release an SO involving a cadet, so I handled that, and XO was detained, which I had to fill out paperwork for, as well as ensuring the CoC was followed. I also had to give witness testamonies and provide transcripts and organise parts of the appeal with the XO.

I believe I asked Warden about it earlier, as well as iterating that the appeal, if not sent, should be sent, with you present, however, I opted to further investigate it after questioning yourself and the warden. After a while, I became aware that the Warden in question was handled OOCly by staff online for the breach of ML after an investigation, it was clear the warden was very unfamiliar, especially after an interaction where he tried sending XOs appeal (and didnt know or when it was sent), I prompted him ICly and asked if the "Provost had handled him internally" and he confirmed that staff had punished him, and decided to take that as resolved, as punishing someone ICly and OOCly is not generally standard procedure.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This matter was handled by staff in game.

The Warden was given a warning for what he did with your appeal and I believe both the Warden and the CMP were made aware of that fact as staff.

The CMP did investigate it and was asked about it by staff and handed it properly.

No further action was warranted per the judgement of the moderator handling the original issue and me later verifying what happened about it ICly.

I remember specifically telling you as much in game.

Report denied- matter resolved by staff in-round. If you believe staff handling this was in error, you need to file a staff report.
    Senior Administrator