User Tag List

Thread: Diotaro - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diotaro - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    diotaro
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Joshua Blyant
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    Not Applicable
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Smartgunner
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    forest2001
    Total Ban Duration
    Perm
    Remaining Duration
    Perm
    What other servers do you play on?
    Goonstation & Fulpstation
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Goonstation (30+Days)
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    Committed suicide by grenade and accidentally injured other teammates and terrible history.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I was not in the right mind and was being stupid as a smartgunner. I didn't purposely committed suicide near my teammates and I even warned them, they came near me as the frag grenade was about to explode. I will attempt not to do any thing that might get me banned in the future as I love CM-SS13 and CM-SS13 is one of the three Byond servers that I play on. I was banned on 2022/05/16 and took a break from playing in CM-SS13.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May I also add to the Reason for Ban is because of my terrible history such as griefing, leaving when put to sleep by admin, and being an LRP. I didn't use my smartgun to harm anyone so being banned from being one is wrong or unfair. Being a smart gunner was not the cause of all my wrongdoings. I already learned my lesson as I served my ban sentences for griefing, suicide, and LRP. In summary. being a smartgunner has no relation or whatsoever in all of my wrongdoings, I do hope my job ban appeal is accepted.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I was the admin assigned to this appeal. According to your appeal, you were banned on the 16th, which is about 10 days ago, today, which I don't know if I can consider being enough time. Job bans on CM are permanent until appealed, but that doesn't mean we're going to reverse it this soon. You see, you weren't banned due to your note history being bad, but because you killed yourself as a unique/important role. We do that with almost every role in the game, even if you're a PFC and you kill yourself you may still take a normal ban. To reiterate, griefing/killing/etc is bad, and it's good that you have learned from all that, but the reason for this ban is more related to the act of killing yourself rather than the things you did to others.

Right now, this appeal is denied, but I have to encourage you to appeal again in a month or so, after playing a bit more and showing us you can play the game without toeing any of the rules, or killing yourself or others.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: