User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yuliy - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yuliy - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Yuliy
    Character Name?
    Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unknown
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    Previously SCP13 until it was gone
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Paradise due to the argument with one of the user on the game
    Reason for Ban
    As a Queen decided that the whole hive should commit suicide since they were bad./
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    At the moment when I was a Queen on round start, there was a drone who have melt both two ETA pod locks even when I have ordered to stop on the second one (Yes, first one wasn't ordered to melt but also ordered not to. But, the Second one was definitely a violation on ignoring the queen orders) - Yet, they melt the second pod lock. This made the Xenomorph groups' morals getting decreased dramatically due to the lack of defenses because of the actions of the Drone. Admin has soon resolved the trouble but haven't punished nor took action against or make something else, because what admin has said 'They were new to the game.' After that, over half of the Xenomorphs at the time did not listen on the orders to fall back but throwing themselves to the Marine forces. I don't argue with who isn't good on the gameplay but would argue when they don't listen to the orders at all. Total 7 Times in front of the ETA by using the Queen's announcement, I have ordered the Xenomorphs to fall back and argued with the ones who did not listen, but they do not listen even till the end. - Specifically, Boiler, Crusher, and Praetorian which was ALL of the T3 at that round along with couple others, charged against the Marines and died. Even I have Ahelped at the time to resolve over half of the Xenomorphs not listening on the orders, but not even an auto answering the Ahelp was committed. In the end at the near-end round, where only 7 Tier 1, 1 Tier 2 Xenomorphs along with 2 burrowed larva left (As when a larva has been unburrowed, they instantly evolved to T1 and again charged to the Marines even I have SET the orders to fall back and defense), I have ordered the Xenomorphs to charge towards the Marines. - With a few insults after getting frustrated which resulted in the orders looking like 'do the suicide - charge.' I would argue against that reason 'Since they were bad' as over half of the Xenomorphs committed suicide and ignoring the Queen's orders over and over again, but I do admit that I have ordered to suicide charge and I am fully regretting that choice.
    Last edited by Yuliy; 03-01-2019 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Grammar errors

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly as long as the exact words "suicide charge into the marines"were said or something akin to it id be ok +1ing this. Whilst no you shouldnt throw games by any means theres also a a certain point of the game where itd be delaying to go further and try recover it and whilst hives CAN and DO recover from low numbers thats usually after a good round. not one where morale is broken and shattered. Also assuming it wasnt a direct "kill yourselves"order xenos could have taken it as an order to fight as normal just not relent the offense. Nothing wrong in those respects.

Ultimately, Ill remain Neutral until i see logs of exactly HOW you ordered it. Wording will be the key between staying neutral and moving to +1

Edit: +1, Dosent seem like you gave orders for others to finish it as well and frankly were doing your best to salvage a retarded hive. Itll be good to see you back in queeno friend
    Last edited by 420M.Y.K; 03-03-2019 at 09:55 PM.
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snips from Incident in question

Spoiler Spoiler:

I would be ok with lifting this, I can see general frustration. It's been almost 30 days anyway with no notes
    +1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im up for lifting this. everyone has little fits of rage every now and then. atleast you are going through the proper hoops for fixing your mistake. +1
    Kaitlynn Lawson The Captain: https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=18802
    Alicia The Motherly Synthetic: https://cm-ss13.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=17406
    Ja'akir Aki The Messenger of the Gods: //showthrea...or-Application
    Staff history:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As everyone else said: +1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My question is more what are you going to do if something like that occurs again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarmare View Post
    My question is more what are you going to do if something like that occurs again?
    Once again make an Ahelp, but instead just throwing away the game... I would just make a defense or, in the worst case of scenario like that situation where as almost no Xenomorphs follows up the orders, ghost out after asking to the admins and getting approval to let other users to play as. (But I'm not sure what to do when no admins are helping out - I did make an Ahelp before 'throwing away', but not got any response for over 10 minutes. I will be greatful if I know what I should do in that specific case.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Active enough over the month without issue which shows some improvement, and you are aware of what approach you should be taking now.
    Makes lifting this reasonable enough, you can ahelp about ghosting if you find things frustrating and do that mostly so staff are aware.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You realize what you should have done, and everyone gets frustrated as command every once in a while. +1