moonshanks
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    9PM UK Time
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Do not abuse your power
    Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    Enforcement of the rules
    Description of the incident
    I spawned in as a Second Lieutenant in the middle of a chaotic operation. It has come to my attention that Command has been fighting for a while and the situation ground side was extremely fluid at best. I moved to Alamo and got inside the Drop Ship and went down to the FOB to see what was happening and do my best to establish a frontline and inspire the marines with the introduction of an Officer into the frontlines. We had some success at first when I was able to lead a small detachment to rescue a private that was jumped by the enemy team. It was when I returned to the FOB I saw things turn dirty. Marines were organizing a mutiny and I took notice I immediately demanded them to cease this and proceed with the mission however they kept it going it was then I made the executive decision to have these man arrested for SEDITION, I was soon killed point blank in the chest did not see it coming. Not long after a medic revived me where I informed Command of the ground side situation and demanded that the Bravo SSGT Gathers a small detachment to follow up with the arrests seeing there are no MPs on the FOB. Anyhow, I went to CIC from there my total ground side involvement was at most 15 minutes or so. In CIC I have made an announcement and demanded the arrests of these individuals which the Captain approved of. Not long after I was arrested for NOD I found myself in a bad situation. I have made another speech on the Station Radio while in prison it was there where the admin took notice of my message and he began his power trip to put it simply. In the end, I was banned for LRP which is most disappointing as a person that enjoys colonial marines with as much roleplay as possible in it the logs will show this
    Evidence
    Please Pull the logs of both in-game and admin conversation as it is clear power abuse
    What resolution are you seeking?
    I want the logs of the events investigated and the admin warned if found to be in the wrong also I want the note removed since it contradicts itself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am unsure of how I abused my power?

The round went like this for me.

I saw you in FOB screaming "sedition" and weilding a shotgun, and then a M41A. I assumed you were a new player as you were deployed without armour, and in dress shoes. I was assisting MRDadMan at the time in tackling a mutiny rulebreak where other players had mutinied against you in the FOB without auth and against staff instructions (I'd MOOC'd them not to).

At that point I PM'd you asking you to stop arresting people and to go back to CIC, it appeared that you'd been at the center of the violence, and although it wasn't your fault, you being there trying to arrest half of FOB was only going to cause more violence.

Following this you argued that a SO could arrest people in FOB (though you weren't deputized) then you argued that you could deputize marines to do it for you.

Following this you finally agreed to head back to CIC and I felt as though the situation had been handled so I didn't dig any further. At this point I wasn't aware you were a WL CO.

Then I recieved an ahelp with an incredibly long radio message about some combat somewhere near a citadel, it was clearly way overblown and a bit spammy so I investigated. It was at this point that staff told me in Mchat that you were infact a WL CO and then I dug deeper into your actions that round, I found you had:

Deployed without authorisation (the XO denied they had authed you in PMs as did the CE and I could not in the time provided find any chat logs suggesting they had authed you)

Deputized yourself as SO or at least attempted to arrest a bunch of marines without being deputized.

Made a spam announcement.

Made an announcement which called for Bravo Squad to arrest charlie squad. This was either you attempting to deputize them (you were not aCO at the time) or you were attempting to get them to arrest someone without being deputized.

Sufficed to say as a WL CO you should know better than this. You should know that: you cannot deputize yourself unless you are CO; you should not be deploying without auth; you cannot deputize SLs squad memebers or personel not covered in the deputizing section of ML; you cannot arrest someone without being an MP or a deputized officer; not to spam in announcements.

Usually I am more polite than this, but currently I am confused as to why you would make this report, and why you believed I abused my power as staff.

Clarification: I am aware aCOs cannot deputize, but it was important to my decision that not only were you doing this without permission, but that you weren't actually in a position of authority to do any of what you were doing.
    Last edited by Moonshanks; 05-27-2022 at 09:50 PM.
    Viktor 'Iron' Mallard's service record:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lastly. I agree it was a hetic round, I was perosonally dealing with the mutiny against you at the same time as handling this which is why I initially left this up to IC in our DMs. But then upon being given a window to investigate further it became clear your actions were LRP for an officer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going by your paragraphs

1) I did not touch a shotgun that round, I held a pulse rifle for 10 seconds regarding SEDITION I have made it clear in character what was happening and why was certain charges were said [logs will clarify everything]
    3)I have provided detailed information to you as to what was happening and my reasoning for doing so which was 100% in character
    4)This is irrelevant
    5-6)Writing a story explaining a previous event is not LRP me being a CO is irrelevant
    7)I have stated my reason for deployment both here and in admin PMs it was 100%IC Regarding the Captain he was aware I was ground side as he has talked to me multiple times [Logs Will Clarify This]
    8)Logs will answer this
    9)The Spam Announcement you claim to be LRP is you trying to stick me something [Logs Will Clarify This]
    10)IC Issue no need for admin intervention
    ============================================
    Regarding your second comment
    The mutiny was against Captain Wallace not me
    Aden Cooper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Critilius View Post
    Regarding your second comment
    The mutiny was against Captain Wallace not me
    I should clarify by Mutiny I meant the situation whereby you were shot in the LZ by marines who you later PM'd were mutinying (that was handled OOC)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The logs are being pulled, and are undergoing investigation and classification. This proceedure might take up to 72 hours.
    Mark Connor, USCMC Officer
    Mark Connor's Dossier.
    Charles Kurtz, Military Policeman

Charles Kurtz's Dossier.

Tsunamico,
    A.K.A. Ayyluska

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accuser's Ckey
    Critilius

Accused's Ckey
    Moonshanks

Aden Cooper exclaims "sedition", accusing several marines of so
    [17:14:19]SAY: Aden Cooper [1]: SEDITION (CKEY: Critilius) (JOB: Staff Officer)

Aden Cooper is shot by Bish Mullok, Ckey obscured.
    [17:14:23]ATTACK: ####/(Bisk Mullok) shot Critilius/(Aden Cooper) with an additional buckshot in the Main Hallway (JMP) (PM)
    [17:14:23]ATTACK: ####/(Bisk Mullok) shot Critilius/(Aden Cooper) with an additional buckshot in the Main Hallway (JMP) (PM)
    [17:14:23]EMOTE: Aden Cooper/Critilius : 2ndLt Aden Cooper screams!
    [17:14:23]ATTACK: ####/(Bisk Mullok) shot Critilius/(Aden Cooper) with a buckshot shell in the Main Hallway (JMP) (PM)

Aden Cooper returns fire
    [17:14:24]ATTACK: Critilius/(Aden Cooper) shot ####/(Bisk Mullok) with an armor-piercing pistol bullet in the Main Hallway (JMP) (PM)
    [17:14:25]ATTACK: Critilius/(Aden Cooper) shot ####/(Bisk Mullok) with an armor-piercing pistol bullet in the Main Hallway (JMP) (PM)
    [17:14:25]ATTACK: Critilius/(Aden Cooper) shot ####/(Bisk Mullok) with an armor-piercing pistol bullet in the Main Hallway (JMP) (PM)

Aden Cooper gets Ahealed after Bisk Mullok attacked him with a shotgun. Ahealer obscured.
    [17:15:41]ADMIN: Moderator X/(mouse) ahealed Critilius/(Aden Cooper) in the Main Hallway (132,37,3).
    [17:15:42]ADMIN: Moderator X/(mouse) ahealed Critilius/(Aden Cooper) in the Main Hallway (132,37,3).

Continued accusations
    [17:16:34]SAY: Aden Cooper [1]: THIS IS SEDITION (CKEY: Critilius) (JOB: Staff Officer)
    [17:16:38]SAY: Aden Cooper [1]: YOU ARE ALL UNDER ARREST (CKEY: Critilius) (JOB: Staff Officer)

Aden Cooper orders the arrest of Delta marines
    [17:17:00]SAY: Aden Cooper [1]: Arrest all Delta marines at once (CKEY: Critilius) (JOB: Staff Officer)

Aden Cooper communicates to the XO of a mutiny groundside
    [17:18:25]SAY: Aden Cooper [Command]: Captain this is Leiutenant Cooper. We have a mutiny at the colony I repeat a mutiny the Delta marines have asked me to join a mutiny which I have replied with my pistol. I demand military police is sent down to the colony at once to arrest these culprits. (CKEY: Critilius) (JOB: Staff Officer)

Aden cooper acknowledges Captain's order to return to shipside
    [17:22:35]SAY: Aden Cooper [Command]: Captain as requested I will be heading to CIC at once. I will meet you there. (CKEY: Critilius) (JOB: Staff Officer)

PMs between Aden Cooper and the accused, Moonshanks
    [17:19:24]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): you can't arrrest anyone head back to CIC
    [17:19:45]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): They killed me
    [17:19:57]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): I'm aware I'm handling it OOC
    [17:20:12]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): head back to CIC before anyone else tries to hurt you

[17:20:16]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): This is an IC issue
    [17:20:41]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): The proveost should have them not admins

[17:20:42]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): It is not an IC issue, and if it was you cannot arrest people as an SO please head back to CIC
    [17:21:59]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): A Leiutenant who witnesses a mutiny can very well have those individuals arrested for SEDITION. This is a RP situation not an admin issue
    [17:22:36]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): you can have them arrested you cannot arrest them yourself.
    ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): I am going to CIC. However a LT can certainly arrest someone especially if there are no mps.
    [17:23:29]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): you need to be deputized.
    [17:23:47]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): and there are MPs four of them
    [17:24:47]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): by the way if you wish to you canstill ask MPs to take IC action, or fax the provost for help

[17:25:08]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): I will handle this in IC there is no need for admins

Announcement made by Aden Cooper
    [17:33:31]ANNOUNCEMENT: Critilius/(Aden Cooper) has announced the following: This is Leiutenant Cooper speaking. I have recently arrived from a recon operation following the events of Marshall6 as you may have heard or did not hear what happened there it is not of importance as of this moment. Marines long story short I have not seen most dishonorable actions against an officer of the USCM since the Sol Campaign. You may have seen me in the FOB I was inspecting the frontlines and a Delta Marine approached me asking me if I want to join their mutiny, I have quickly pulled my pistol and shot the man in the head and escaped unscaved if I have stayed down there I would have been killed by these traitors. I want these Delta Marines including the ASL Arrested at once for SEDITION Bravo SSGT you are to gather your man and begin these arrests.

Aden Cooper is arrested
    [17:37:06]ATTACK: Yellows/(Cash Flores) disarmed Critilius/(Aden Cooper) in the Combat Information Center (96,153,4).
    [17:37:15]ATTACK: Yellows/(Cash Flores) used the flash to flash Critilius/(Aden Cooper) in the Combat Information Center (94,151,4).
    [17:37:17]ATTACK: Yellows/(Cash Flores) attempted to handcuff Critilius/(Aden Cooper) in the Combat Information Center (94,150,4).

Aden Cooper makes a statement on the general channel
    [17:48:55]SAY: Aden Cooper [General]: During operation Citadel, I was stationed in the Eastern section of the frontline near the new museum that has been built there. The museum was replaced with the piles of the dead we had suffered the perious day as you may guess what the museum was built for the memory to the fallen. As a member of the most honorable USCM Officer core I have given my life to this cause. Fought bravely and seen terrible things during my various deployements. I want you all to know that the most honorable military police department has arrested me, yes that is correct a war veteran for stopping a mutiny in its tracks although this is the case I have no ill will to these people as they are only doing their duties. However there are organizations forming down there which without intervention will speak the doom of this operation as they have in the previous campaign. My arrest is of no use to the goverment but my release is surely to scare these mutineers. Cooper out. (CKEY: Critilius) (JOB: Staff Officer)

New PMs between Moonshanks and Aden Cooper
    [17:50:39]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): why are you quoting 40K?
    [17:50:49]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): What?
    [17:54:18]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): Aden (?) Cooper (F) [Almayer (SO)] says, "During operation Citadel, I was stationed in the Eastern section of the frontline near the new museum that has been built there. The museum was replaced with the piles of the dead (?) we had suffered the perious day (?) as you may (?) guess what the museum was built for the memory to the fallen. As a member of the most honorable USCM Officer core I have given my life to this cause. Fought bravely and seen terrible things during my various deployements. I want you all to know that the most honorable military police department has arrested me, yes that is correct a war veteran for stopping a mutiny in its tracks although this is the case (?) I have no ill will to these people as they are only doing their duties. However there are organizations forming down there which without intervention will speak the doom of this operation as they have in the previous campaign. My arrest is of no use to the goverment but my release is surely to scare these mutineers. Cooper out
    [17:54:29]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): this is a 40k reference isn't it?
    [17:54:33]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): Where is the 40k quote?
    [17:54:40]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): I just wrote that

[17:54:46]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): okay
    [17:55:14]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): why did you deploy to FOB earlier?

[17:55:44]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): To inspire the marines holding the FOB
    [17:55:59]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): why did you order delta and charlie squad to arrest?
    [17:56:15]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): They killed me
    [17:57:05]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): why were you fighting xenos in hydroponics?
    [17:58:15]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): I was leading a small detachment of marines who have shown bravery and excellence in combat to rescue a private who was caught offguard by a lurker earlier. We rescued him
    [17:58:38]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): why did you try to deputize marines?
    [18:00:35]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): I have witnessed mutineers forming up and I took action as there were no mps nearby I would have arrested all of them myself if I had zipties. I have instructed Bravo SSGT to full fill his duty as a marine and arrest these traitors.
    [18:01:35]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): Okay so:
    [18:02:24]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): and lastly, who gave you permission to deploy?

[18:03:43]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): I am a member of the USCM Officer core and if I see SEDITION there is no reason why I should not have these man arrested by any means necessary especially since they shot first. These man are criminals and they chose to be them. I saw a predalien on Alamo we fought it during the fight Alamo lifted off I stayed down there for around 10 minutes
    [18:08:50]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): Okay so now I think you're purposely messing with me.
    [18:09:00]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): have I got everything about right?

[18:09:36]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): LRP Ironic...
    [18:10:06]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): okay so you aren't taking this seriously thanks for letting me know
    [18:11:55]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): Also I'm warning you for spamming announcements.

[18:12:02]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): I will not entartain you do what you want
    [18:12:13]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): I have made one announcment this game

[18:12:17]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): [17:33:31]ANNOUNCEMENT: Critilius/(Aden Cooper) has announced the following: This is Leiutenant Cooper speaking. I have recently arrived from a recon operation following the events of Marshall6 as you may have heard or did not hear what happened there it is not of importance as of this moment. Marines long story short I have not seen most dishonorable actions against an officer of the USCM since the Sol Campaign. You may have seen me in the FOB I was inspecting the frontlines and a Delta Marine approached me asking me if I want to join their mutiny, I have quickly pulled my pistol and shot the man in the head and escaped unscaved if I have stayed down there I would have been killed by these traitors. I want these Delta Marines including the ASL Arrested at once for SEDITION Bravo SSGT you are to gather your man and begin these arrests.
    [18:12:17]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): [17:33:31]ANNOUNCEMENT: Critilius/(Aden Cooper) has announced the following: This is Leiutenant Cooper speaking. I have recently arrived from a recon operation following the events of Marshall6 as you may have heard or did not hear what happened there it is not of importance as of this moment. Marines long story short I have not seen most dishonorable actions against an officer of the USCM since the Sol Campaign. You may have seen me in the FOB I was inspecting the frontlines and a Delta Marine approached me asking me if I want to join their mutiny, I have quickly pulled my pistol and shot the man in the head and escaped unscaved if I have stayed down there I would have been killed by these traitors. I want these Delta Marines including the ASL Arrested at once for SEDITION Bravo SSGT you are to gather your man and begin these arrests.
    [18:12:26]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): you have and it was a spam announcement

[18:12:45]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): Can you get another moderator? Or just ban
    [18:12:53]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): I can ask other staff
    [18:13:00]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): please do
    [18:18:35]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): after talking with other staff, you are recieving a 3hr ban for LRP.
    [18:18:57]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): What is LRP in this context
    [18:19:11]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): the announcement spam, the deputizing marines, and the deploying without auth
    [18:19:30]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): and using announcements to order bravo to arrest charlie
    [18:19:41]ADMIN: PM: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)->Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)): very well
    [18:21:04]ADMIN: PM: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2))->Critilius/(Aden Cooper): oh and deputizing yourself

Aden cooper goes silent, and ghosts
    [18:21:15]ADMIN: Critilius/(Aden Cooper), Staff Officer, has entered a the hypersleep chamber at the Cryo Cells after playing for 00:46.
    [18:21:19]ADMIN: Critilius/(Aden Cooper) has ghosted. (JMP)
    [18:21:19]GAME: Critilius/(Aden Cooper) has ghosted.

Moonshanks returns Aden Cooper to his body, Aden Cooper ghosts once more
    Action: set_ckey {"ckey":"Critilius"}
    [18:21:32]ADMIN: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)) modified *no key*/(Aden Cooper)'s ckey to Critilius

[18:21:48]ADMIN: Critilius/(Aden Cooper) has ghosted. (JMP)
    [18:21:48]GAME: Critilius/(Aden Cooper) has ghosted.

Moonshanks finalizes banning Aden Cooper, and the logs are generated
    [18:22:58]ADMIN: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)) has edited critilius's notes: Banned by moonshanks|Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: Banned for LRP. as SO: Deployed without auth, Ordered bravo to arrest charlie via announcements, Tried to deputize marines as SO while deployed Tried to deputize themselves as SO while deployed Spammed in announcements: [17:33:31]ANNOUNCEMENT: Critilius/(Aden Cooper) has announced the following: This is Leiutenant Cooper speaking. I have recently arrived from a recon operation following the events of Marshall6 as you may have heard or did not hear what happened there it is not of importance as of this moment. Marines long story short I have not seen most dishonorable actions against an officer of the USCM since the Sol Campaign. You may have seen me in the FOB I was inspecting the frontlines and a Delta Marine approached me asking me if I want to join their mutiny, I have quickly pulled my pistol and shot the man in the head and escaped unscaved if I have stayed down there I would have been killed by these traitors. I want these Delta Marines including the ASL Arrested at once for SEDITION Bravo SSGT you are to gather your man and begin these arrests. Cooper out
    [18:22:58]ADMIN: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)) has edited critilius's notes: Banned by moonshanks|Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: Banned for LRP. as SO: Deployed without auth, Ordered bravo to arrest charlie via announcements, Tried to deputize marines as SO while deployed Tried to deputize themselves as SO while deployed Spammed in announcements: [17:33:31]ANNOUNCEMENT: Critilius/(Aden Cooper) has announced the following: This is Leiutenant Cooper speaking. I have recently arrived from a recon operation following the events of Marshall6 as you may have heard or did not hear what happened there it is not of importance as of this moment. Marines long story short I have not seen most dishonorable actions against an officer of the USCM since the Sol Campaign. You may have seen me in the FOB I was inspecting the frontlines and a Delta Marine approached me asking me if I want to join their mutiny, I have quickly pulled my pistol and shot the man in the head and escaped unscaved if I have stayed down there I would have been killed by these traitors. I want these Delta Marines including the ASL Arrested at once for SEDITION Bravo SSGT you are to gather your man and begin these arrests. Cooper out
    [18:22:58]ADMIN: moonshanks has banned critilius.
    Reason: Banned for LRP. as SO: Deployed without auth, Ordered bravo to arrest charlie via announcements, Tried to deputize marines as SO while deployed Tried to deputize themselves as SO while deployed Spammed in announcements: [17:33:31]ANNOUNCEMENT: Critilius/(Aden Cooper) has announced the following: This is Leiutenant Cooper speaking. I have recently arrived from a recon operation following the events of Marshall6 as you may have heard or did not hear what happened there it is not of importance as of this moment. Marines long story short I have not seen most dishonorable actions against an officer of the USCM since the Sol Campaign. You may have seen me in the FOB I was inspecting the frontlines and a Delta Marine approached me asking me if I want to join their mutiny, I have quickly pulled my pistol and shot the man in the head and escaped unscaved if I have stayed down there I would have been killed by these traitors. I want these Delta Marines including the ASL Arrested at once for SEDITION Bravo SSGT you are to gather your man and begin these arrests. Cooper out
    [18:22:58]ADMIN: Moonshanks/(Warrior (BI-232-D2)) has edited critilius's notes: Banned for LRP. as SO: Deployed without auth, Ordered bravo to arrest charlie via announcements, Tried to deputize marines as SO while deployed Tried to deputize themselves as SO while deployed Spammed in announcements:

[18:22:59]ACCESS: Logout: Critilius/(Aden Cooper)

-No logs of Aden Cooper requesting the aCO to deploy, nor anything that proves that he got deputized himself.
    Mark Connor, USCMC Officer
    Mark Connor's Dossier.
    Charles Kurtz, Military Policeman

Charles Kurtz's Dossier.

Tsunamico,
    A.K.A. Ayyluska

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry this took so long. Handling this as Moonshanks was an admin at the time of the report.

You were granted leave by Moonshanks to handle the situation ICly AFTER admin intervention to quell the unauthorised mutiny. And you did so.
    The problem is the way you did so was just making the situation worse. By itself this is not a rulebreak, just something to consider.

You did spam a message which become LRP and generally stupid. You also attempted to order marines to perform arrests which is not something they or you are able to do. You could have been deptuised by a Commanding Officer, but there wasn't one. Nor can you make the marines do it.

No protocols were broken here, the ban issued was not in excess of expectations and the reasons in your ban were all valid breaches you comitted.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001