Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gerdy made me a pie and wiggled his oily toes. . . : ' (

CM admins are shittlers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For what it is worth, You are all far too kind and it has been my utter pleasure to play with you all. You have all been an absolute joy to play with, and provided me with many many hours of fun. Though unorthodox I hope you all got as much fun, entertainment and laughs out of your interactions with me as I have had with the all of you. I have never done anything but with the best intentions, even if there have been such solky serious people who mistook my roleplay for shittery, I can only apologise if I hurt your feelings or you felt trashed, this was -NEVER- my intention. The server has some of the best staff around and ill happily admit I have overstepped sometimes, If its decided the server is better off without me, I encourage any and all who enjoy good games to add me on steam and partake of good happy honest gaming with me at any time.
    Last edited by Gerdy; 06-11-2019 at 02:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerdy View Post
    For what it is worth, You are all far too kind and it has been my utter pleasure to play with you all. You have all been an absolute joy to play with, and provided me with many many hours of fun. Though unorthodox I hope you all got as much fun, entertainment and laughs out of your interactions with me as I have had with the all of you. I have never done anything but with the best intentions, even if there have been such solky serious people who mistook my roleplay for shittery, I can only apologise if I hurt your feelings or you felt trashed, this was -NEVER- my intention. The server has some of the best staff around and ill happily admit I have overstepped sometimes, If its decided the server is better off without me, I encourage any and all who enjoy good games to add me on steam and partake of good happy honest gaming with me at any time.

Gerdy, I don�t know if you remember me but I remember you. And let me tell you, you are one of the most innocent, best people on this server. To me, you�re like Rain Winterson or Wanda. Got a gimmick, very nice, and all around quirky but excellent in how you play and what you do. Any good player would miss you.

I�ve interacted with you, admired you, made fun of you, and even arrested you all IC. But OOC, I find you to be one of the best players out there. No one, and I mean that, should be saying you should be kicked off. Anyone who does, I�m sure I could find 10 more issues of their own. You though? I really can�t find any. Even your ban, however long it was, seemed overdone and false to me. I highly doubt you didn�t RP long or well enough for the escalation

Gerry, we love and appreciate you bro. Don�t leave. No one is saying that.

And if anyone is saying you should be perma�d? Fuck em. I standby that. I�ll even tell em it to their face. It�s doesn't matter who or their status in CM.

Of all the people, this situation couldn�t have happened to one better and more wholesome and innocent than you. You deserve to have your ban lifted eventually and be treated fairly despite what may have occurred.
    Last edited by Vispainius; 06-11-2019 at 02:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All that agree to ban he are gay and their dog should be eaten

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So wholesome... Gerdy...
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoa... this thread actually became something. Don't know what became of the ban. Hopefully papa Gerdy got his mojo back. Best CM player out there. If he's still banned then the mods really don't know what they're doing.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    comrade gerdy is eternal <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gredy... The guy that I've played a russian roulette to him with my Mateba when he cooked my cat, Jones, and took the cane and a smoke pipe.
    I don't appreciate on cooking my cat, but that RP when the Mateba's cylinder spins one after another with an empty click?
    That was actually a fun RP. Haven't seen him often, but would be a shame if we loose'em.
    Last edited by Yuliy; 11-01-2019 at 06:39 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Garret Dalheart reporting for Duty!
    Captain Howard Dalheart Captain of the USS Almayer Deceased
    Ckey: TheDexfiles
    Joined the fight 19 Dec 2017

Current Record holder for most dead in a single OB at 25
    Sorry mates

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gerdy is the GOAT, how dare you not know he who prowls maint at night.