User Tag List

Thread: Lucifers son - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lucifers son - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Lucifers Son
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Charlie Strueth Strobe
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Lucius#5456
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Squad Combat Technichian
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    perm
    Remaining Duration
    perm
    What other servers do you play on?
    used to admin on hippie, play VG, goon, stalker13 deadspace 13 and I help admin on SLS servers who just launched a goon server
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    Banned from Squad Combat Technician - LRP and Community Expectations. As Combat Tech, stole a huge amount of metal, a sentry and some plasteel to make an autism fort last stand in the south ERT shuttle arrival area. These things essentially grief the Marines by stealing badly needed resources, and they delay the round for the sake of farming kills or whatever. Far from the first time this player has shown incapable of properly playing Engineering roles. Jobban for Squad Combat Tech applied.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I only just noticed this jobban because I wasn't contacted when they applied the ban. The ban notes mention 'stealing' and 'grief' which are massive buzzwords, but I got these things out of my vendor. I also didn't know that making autism forts was against the rules, and I've seen literally hundreds of them so I thought it was fine. Also I didn't delay the round too much because I died. But I wasn't allowed to explain myself because I was never contacted, and only just realised I'd been jobbanned
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Myself and another administrator took a look at this looking for any sign or mistake from the person applying the ban and at first glance at least, found no ill will our outright blunder that would have accelerated this.

Having said that this is a valid ban appeal and has been assigned to an admin who was told what the situation was so they consider that when they are deciding on your ban. They will contact you in this thread or via Discord (the former most likely) should they have any further questions.
    Senior Administrator

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, hello. I'm the admin assigned to this. Gonna look through the logs now. If there's anything you'd like to add, feel free to do so.
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After some talk with the staff team, I've decided to accept your appeal!

If you still can't play as Combat Tech 24 hours from now, send me a message on the Discord and I'll make sure it's fixed.
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)