User Tag List

Thread: AllieRacc - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AllieRacc - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    AllieRacc
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Johannason Jones
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    Dont have one.
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Silencer_pl
    Total Ban Duration
    43800 minutes
    Remaining Duration
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    N/A
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    Nord VPN
    Reason for Ban
    They said I have the same IP as someone they banned.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I'unno where to put this, but I only just started playing the other day after having read the wiki, and seeing a video on youtube after looking for more Aliens themed games.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were caught multikeying, our management did not make a mistake. You even put the wrong ckey in this ban appeal, and everything our staff found matches up not just including the IP.

Do you want to tell the truth and tell us about the ckey: alakaya and raccallie or continue to play dumb.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 06-05-2022 at 01:43 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright. I'll be honest. To be fair, me getting banned for saying "I'm Gonna Cum" wasn't the most fair in my opinion. There are people who say things that are significantly worse, in game, and nothing happens to them. There have been multiple times where people say they'll rape me, or that they'll fuck me after the OP is over, and nothing ever happens to them. That is why I made an alt. I just didn't believe it was fair, and while yes I did something idiotic, I'm not asking for all to be forgiven. I'm only asking for a second chance at this point, as I have no right to ask for anything more than that. I've caused some trouble, yes, but I've thought about it, and realized what I've done wrong. This is a community that I love, even with the limited time I've been in it, even if I've put a bad taste in some people's mouths, I wish to rectify that. So if I should be banned for the remaining duration, and you all think that is the best course of action, I accept that. If there is anything you need me to do, or need from me, I'll do it. Thank you for your time, and sorry for being a nuisance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, there was no ban escalation for me. This was the first time I ever did anything. I've never gotten a ban before this, yes I have gotten a note, but it was only due to a misunderstanding of a situation in which I shot an MP. I've never been banned before, but they decided to give me a 33 day ban, which isn't even on the escalation chart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I have this thread closed and open a new one since its changed? Please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the Admin's who are included in the discussion of this decision. I would like to clarify, and explain a few things. I will start from the beginning. It started out with me being banned for saying "I'm Gonna Cum" in chat, which resulted in a 33 day ban. I'm not sure why it was a 33 day ban, when the only ban I have ever gotten before this was an EORG. But that is besides the point. After this happened, I was rather upset, and decided I would just make a second account, as I thought it wouldn't have any influence on this, as I would be a different person, and would start fresh. But, I was wrong, and was banned for doing so. I then made an appeal here, and this is where we are now.

For my actions, I would like to apologize for my actions. What I did was quite wrong, and I now know this. I made a few idiotic decisions, though I plan on never doing so again. While I'm currently unable to prove it, I will prove it if I am able. I don't play on any other SS13 servers, so I do not have anyone that can support me on this, but I ask you to trust my word and allow me to return. This community is something that I greatly enjoy and want to be a part of. If it is decided that I need to be on probation, or be watched when I play that is understandable. Further, if I do end up being declined, or given a shortened temporary ban, I understand the decision to do so.

In short, the decisions I made were idiotic, out of anger and annoyance, and ultimately ended me up here. So, I ask for a second chance, and an opportunity to prove that while I have made stupid decisions, I do not want to sabotage the community, or the server. I thank you for your time in reading this, and once again finally ask for another chance. I hope you all have a good day and are doing well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Further, I want to add that while yes, looking at previous appeals, people have been declined for appealing so early, I still wanted to make an appeal. If anybody that is discussing the outcome of this has any questions, please ask. I will answer anything I can to the best of my ability. Once again, thank you.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal denied.

I am going to need you to do several things:

First, appeal again in 30 days from this date. You are going to need to appeal your perma for multikeying and list all your alt accounts and link to this appeal as a failed one as well.

Second, in that time period do NOT under any circumstance try to multikey again.

If you can do both, we will consider your appeal fairly and start from there.

Good luck.
    Senior Administrator