Rosslyn17 - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Personal Information

Byond ID:
    Rosslyn17

Discord ID
    Rosslyn17

Marine Name
    havent played the server long enough but by far the most fun plus preadator is my all time favorit movie so this is too bad ass

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Zar'Roc (nickname) A Light in the Dark

What clan are you joining?
    -

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Tu'zir

Yautja Character Story
    Zar'Roc, its like it sounds....hes nasty, relentless, brutal, and has a drive to prove himself to any whom would give him a chance. Hes unproven but radiates pure badassery. he is loyal and honorable. he just longs for a spot to fit in and be recognised so he would not take long for all to respect. he has no back story but if given the chance he would be the untold character of anyones story that stood out and achived ultimate glory doing what they can for all predator species alike. now he asks his superior peers for his rightful chance to learn their teachings their blessings to attain his glory and importantly theirs as well....so hello and thanks for the time to view. im obvioulsy new to the page. not great for applying for this but how can i be trusted? just give me the benefit of the doubt predator is my stuff. favorite movie hands down and only comic book i liked as a child. ill learn any clans ways or even start my own if necessesary to get to be predator. i did my description this way to show he is a character with untold paths that is trying to shape his own with whoever will let him and eventually help him in his cause. if given the chance i think i can make some interesting storylines or be one to disrupt a storyline. i really hope you all will let me do something in this kind of setting that i have always wanted. again thanks for reading and await your decision

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes
    Last edited by Rosslyn17; 06-06-2022 at 06:16 PM. Reason: cant help but think and will add as i do but id do much better being able to do so as a new blood endless possibilities

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give the new guy a shot

Quote Originally Posted by Rosslyn17 View Post
    Yautja Whitelist Application
    Personal Information

Byond ID:
    Rosslyn17

Discord ID
    Rosslyn17

Marine Name
    havent played the server long enough but by far the most fun plus preadator is my all time favorit movie so this is too bad ass

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Zar'Roc

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Thar’n

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    Zar'Roc, its like it sounds....hes nasty, relentless, brutal, and has a drive to prove himself to any whom would give him a chance. Hes unproven but radiates pure badassery. he is loyal and honorable. he just longs for a spot to fit in and be recognised so he would not take long for all to respect. he has no back story but if given the chance he would be the untold character of anyones story that stood out and achived ultimate glory doing what they can for all predator species alike. now he asks his superior peers for his rightful chance to learn their teachings their blessings to attain his glory and importantly theirs as well....so hello and thanks for the time to view. im obvioulsy new to the page. not great for applying for this but how can i be trusted? just give me the benefit of the doubt predator is my stuff. favorite movie hands down and only comic book i liked as a child. ill learn any clans ways or even start my own if necessesary to get to be predator. i did my description this way to show he is a character with untold paths that is trying to shape his own with whoever will let him and eventually help him in his cause. if given the chance i think i can make some interesting storylines or be one to disrupt a storyline. i really hope you all will let me do something in this kind of setting that i have always wanted. again thanks for reading and await your decision

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes
    Like I said guys I'm new to this server and game in general but not new to predator. Got my fingers crossed bc I know yall will be happy. I didn't give a great story but hope yal can see I could. Don't be so quick to overlook bc I know I'll be a great addition please guys give me a shot

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OOC: Rosslyn17: preds please review my app
    Advertising your application in any form is grounds for a disqualification. You are only permitted to share your story and story only on discord in whitelist application help if you want someone to check it out, and review formatting/content.

You can try again in 30 days.

2022/06/07: [02:27:52]OOC: Runner (ZZ-203)/Rosslyn17 : LET ME BE A PRED
    2022/06/07: [02:30:15]OOC: Runner (ZZ-203)/Rosslyn17 : LET ME BE A PRED DAMN IT
    2022/06/07: [02:31:14]OOC: Runner (ZZ-203)/Rosslyn17 : LOL i konw just trying to get any of thems attention bc ill never be nothing but pred if they let me
    2022/06/07: [02:37:45]OOC: Rosslyn17/Rosslyn17 : wanna be pred right here counsil members please review and let me join
    2022/06/07: [02:39:43]OOC: Rosslyn17/Rosslyn17 : hey pred cousil members let me join k
    Also if you're serious about wanting to be a pred. A few obversations

A. Your story is terrible, the story has to be at least 2-3 pages, and actually a story, not a paragraph
    B. You are a unknown here, and your reputation weighs heavily as well in this process
    C. You didn't even read any of the rules, and posted a reply to your application. Once you post an application you have only 1 hour to make edited changes, and that's it.

This anit it chief.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 06-07-2022 at 02:53 AM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids