User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I demand to be a pred bc council members are too stingy with the preds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I demand to be a pred bc council members are too stingy with the preds

this has to stop yall are being rediculoous what kind of response was that too no dude that denied me is baby ass cry baby that thinks hes something on a freaking video game no mommas boy its not bk where you have it only your way. no wonder everyone shit talks preds i demand they be banned from game or made easier to be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    video games are suppose to fun assholes. im only being this way cause i was disrespected for no reason and said to violate the rules when i did not by what i understand. i never bragged one damn time and the evidence posted is bogus fuck that nope not gonnna have it i demand to be let predator for being unfairly treated

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I demand six billion dollars because the government is too stingy with giving people money

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I demand a larger defense budget because the US tax payer is too stingy with defending their greatest ally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so true
    Leonard Earwig - Best Mod this place has known - Likes rats (a lot (not a furry (also a minor)))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    couldnt be said better

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I demand CO WL why no give

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nah your shit council member im never playing your pos server again im going to byond higher ups on this complte udder fucking bull shit and gonna have as many as i can trash talk this unfair server that only a few that dont let anyone join but anyone that kisses their ass no my story wasnt a story i did it bc i am new and tried to stand out and the rules said that you needed someone from a pred cllan to vouch for you how else to do that other thab get their attention in the chat. but nope i get denied bc of that crap uh nope not fair get rid of the preds then yall have no right to be the ones that get to have god powers and get to decide un fucking fairly who gets them? nope wont stand for this bs. especially the way the arrogant punk denied me get out of your moms base ment and lose your participation trophies with mommy asshole. this guy is a council member? shows what kind of ppl are preds thats forsure i have never ranted over a fucking game like this ever in my damn life i work my ass off to take care of everything i need to and to have my fun ruined bc a guys on his period today and have to wait a fucking month to try again ya no fuckin way im gonna try and have the preds shut down and only damn thing i want is perma pred in my own stand alone faction bc fuck all the other preds illl be the anti establishment preds thats all i accept yup being that way bc agian yall have representation like that pumk that denied me yeah nope by by preds

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I demand more cheese, but the cheese connoisseurs are too stingy with the cheese

(post 100 yay)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and you think youre actually funny who the hell are you. you dudes back up huh? yup another mentor of course youre jump to dudes defense either shut the fuck up or get off the post asshole