User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I demand to be a pred bc council members are too stingy with the preds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pred WL is not looking good after this one. Slay queen!

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosslyn17 View Post
    nah your shit council member im never playing your pos server again im going to byond higher ups on this complte udder fucking bull shit and gonna have as many as i can trash talk this unfair server that only a few that dont let anyone join but anyone that kisses their ass no my story wasnt a story i did it bc i am new and tried to stand out and the rules said that you needed someone from a pred cllan to vouch for you how else to do that other thab get their attention in the chat. but nope i get denied bc of that crap uh nope not fair get rid of the preds then yall have no right to be the ones that get to have god powers and get to decide un fucking fairly who gets them? nope wont stand for this bs. especially the way the arrogant punk denied me get out of your moms base ment and lose your participation trophies with mommy asshole. this guy is a council member? shows what kind of ppl are preds thats forsure i have never ranted over a fucking game like this ever in my damn life i work my ass off to take care of everything i need to and to have my fun ruined bc a guys on his period today and have to wait a fucking month to try again ya no fuckin way im gonna try and have the preds shut down and only damn thing i want is perma pred in my own stand alone faction bc fuck all the other preds illl be the anti establishment preds thats all i accept yup being that way bc agian yall have representation like that pumk that denied me yeah nope by by preds
    No, because of your bad council member I am never playing your bad server again. I am going to byond higher ups on this complete, utter mistake and I am going to talk bad things about this unfair server. No one gets to join, except those that are boot lickers. My story wasn't a story because I am new and tried to stand out, the rules say you need someone from the predator clan to vouch for you, however, to do that I need to use chat. Yet, I am denied because of this, this is it not fair. Remove predators then you will not be the special ones with god powers and decide who gets to have them. I will not stand for this injustice! Especially, when a police officer decided to deny my application from his home that he owns. That guy is a council member? Shows what kind of people are predators! I have never ranted over a freaking game like this in my whole damn life, I work to take care of everything I need, and my fun is ruined because a guy on his period tells me to try again in a month. No freaking way I am going to try again just for it to be denied again, the only thing I want is permanent predator (?) in my own clan because I don't wanna socialize with other people, and he will be an anti-establishment predator and I will accept other predators like that. I am like this because a punk denied me, nope by by preds (dunno what that means).

Translated from fucking gibberish, you're welcome.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    serioulsy head out his ass bro just how much ass kissing do you still do? get the fuck outta here assholle
    \

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and you think youre actually funny who the hell are you. you dudes back up huh? yup another mentor of course youre jump to dudes defense either shut the fuck up or get off the post asshole
    My dude here needs to see the CMO: I believe there is a foreign object lodged in his rectum, and a possibility of a sodium overdose due to a deficiency in copium consumption.

also, who the hell are you anyways?

Major James Blackbriar of the USCM & W-Y Joint Colonial Operations vessel; USS Black Gold of 502nd Engineering Corps 2nd Division 3rd Fleet 3rd Division 15th Bat. "The Mudskippers"

Passport
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    serioulsy head out his ass bro just how much ass kissing do you still do? get the fuck outta here assholle
    \
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... Hey soldier, can I reccomend moving this to acid goop?

Major James Blackbriar of the USCM & W-Y Joint Colonial Operations vessel; USS Black Gold of 502nd Engineering Corps 2nd Division 3rd Fleet 3rd Division 15th Bat. "The Mudskippers"

Passport
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do yall even know what humor is lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I demand WMDs because the UN is too stingy with who gets WMDs!
    CMON UN ALL I WANT TO DO IS REMOVE ENGLAND FROM EXISTENCE JUST LET ME

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is how you know im right bc the coward hasnt said shit yet and all his buddies looking for extra ass licking time are on the case yall think im a clown whats the fuckin matter im being just like you fucks i should be fitting right in darn it

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is humor

APPLICATION!!!!.jpg