User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I demand to be a pred bc council members are too stingy with the preds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone notice how only buttbuddies are allowed to preds hmmmmm all mentors or higher no fuckin wonder. ok rant done yall need to look up how to run a fair fucking game and learn what fun is bc this and yall are why this server turns to shit more every day dont worry ill see myself out of this shit hole. rigged ass fuckin server thankfully its dieing quick and cause more servers to be fuckin toxic. sorry to all for the language just got pissed bc i find it to be very unfucking fair. but no need to keep goin on and on now that i see it is friend only accpetionns and its a damn game iwill not be pissed anymore and will not play anymore any who agrees i hope things change for yall cause this is a unfairly rigged game and aint worth another damn second to be mad at when theres much better stations that are actually ran right and fair. addios dip fucks

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosslyn17 View Post
    anyone notice how only buttbuddies are allowed to preds hmmmmm all mentors or higher no fuckin wonder. ok rant done yall need to look up how to run a fair fucking game and learn what fun is bc this and yall are why this server turns to shit more every day dont worry ill see myself out of this shit hole. rigged ass fuckin server thankfully its dieing quick and cause more servers to be fuckin toxic. sorry to all for the language just got pissed bc i find it to be very unfucking fair. but no need to keep goin on and on now that i see it is friend only accpetionns and its a damn game iwill not be pissed anymore and will not play anymore any who agrees i hope things change for yall cause this is a unfairly rigged game and aint worth another damn second to be mad at when theres much better stations that are actually ran right and fair. addios dip fucks
    you keep saying you're leaving but never do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soldier doesn’t care enough to respond, you’re just entertaining to watch rant, thats why we’re here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unknown.jpg

Alright then

Major James Blackbriar of the USCM & W-Y Joint Colonial Operations vessel; USS Black Gold of 502nd Engineering Corps 2nd Division 3rd Fleet 3rd Division 15th Bat. "The Mudskippers"

Passport
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant even tell if this is a joke anymore

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we should give him a chance, please see reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    now that i made my point i will and dude stop letting dude tbag so much starting to stink worse than that nose. funny how im not the only one that feels this way yall are more known almost more than any station for being cheap and cheat a lot yall better shape up if yall wanna keep your so called community bc soon there wont be one bc who wants to play a game where only admins mentors and buddies get to be the gods and no one else. js just looks rigged ok now ill stopp or well maybe i dont know may continue to stir up thines buddies of said butt find out next time on DBZ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I just feel sorry for the Pred council. Those poor people only get the nut jobs...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im pretty sure im none of these things......

I just got CO cause I acctually read the requirements on the app and met them

in fact most of the people you could even call my "buddies" are pfc mains...

Guess Im part of the Mentor Shadow Cabal now.... Hey ito when are we holding our next dark ritual meeting?

Major James Blackbriar of the USCM & W-Y Joint Colonial Operations vessel; USS Black Gold of 502nd Engineering Corps 2nd Division 3rd Fleet 3rd Division 15th Bat. "The Mudskippers"

Passport
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and why would you be on my side lol no one is hahahaha