Charlie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Dieter E. Stewart
    Favored Role/Position:Medic [Preferrably Alpha]
    Favored Weapon: N/A
    Character Description: He is an alpha medic that never carries a weapon or armor.
    Unique Character Abilitiesieter never wears armor, only his helmet and never carries a weapon. He always wears a black webbing vest, filled with meds. The only sort of armor he wears is his helmet. This makes him significantly faster than most other marines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dieter E. �Chauve� Stewart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deionus View Post
    Character Name: Dieter E. Stewart
    Favored Role/Position:Medic [Preferrably Alpha]
    Favored Weapon: N/A
    Character Description: He is an alpha medic that never carries a weapon or armor.
    Unique Character Abilitiesieter never wears armor, only his helmet and never carries a weapon. He always wears a black webbing vest, filled with meds. The only sort of armor he wears is his helmet. This makes him significantly faster than most other marines.
    Hippie

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am told my nickname sucks, so lets see if we can do better.
    Character Name: Cash Taylor
    Favored Role/Position: Medic then doctor, but mostly Delta Medic.
    Favored Weapon: Defib. Nothing makes me happier than taking a kill back from the xenos. Then maybe MK1 with B8 scope.
    Character Description: Red hair, Red beard, so pretty that marines keep calling me a girl in game despite my large beard. I guess I am just cute. Often found spiriting into the darkness to drag marines back to the fob, and then back from death. Or being arrested with the rest of delta.

Thanks fellas.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Amelia Locke
    Favored Role/Position: Alpha PFC
    Favored Weapon: Shotgun and M41 backup, heavy armor, stylish beret.
    Character Description: Just your average 6ft tall scandinavian woman, red hair, blue eyes, standard. Born on one of the colonies and thankfully without the annoying accent.
    Unique Character Abilities: The dumbest luck with coming out alive from situations where most of Alpha dies, regular visitor in medbay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Jackob C. Cross.
    Favored Role/Position: Smartgunner/PFC
    Favored Weapon: Smartgun + 88 Mod (or 1911) as backup/L42 with a smart scope + flechette loaded shotgun as backup
    Character Description: Born on a small colony established by Eastern European Colonists. He speaks with an distinct accent. Addicted to smoking tobacco. His motto is: "Don't lose your head, wear a helmet"
    Unique Character Abilities: Prefers being around other marines, tries his best to follow orders from superiors, Cross can be quite easly overwhelmed by the situation. He's also secretly scared of explosives, due to some bad memories with a malfunctioning grenade.
    Last edited by Cross; 06-11-2019 at 09:14 PM.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Character Name: Jackob C. Cross.
    Favored Role/Position: Smartgunner/PFC
    Favored Weapon: Smartgun + 88 Mod (or 1911) as backup/L42 with a smart scope + flechette loaded shotgun as backup
    Character Description: Born on a small colony established by Eastern European Colonists. He speaks with an distinct accent. Addicted to smoking tobacco. His motto is: "Don't lose your head, wear a helmet"
    Unique Character Abilities: Prefers being around other marines, tries his best to follow orders from superiors, Cross can be quite easly overwhelmed by the situation. He's also secretly scared of explosives, due to some bad memories with a malfunctioning grenade (His right arm is robotic).
    Gopnik

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RaddishRed View Post
    Character Name: Amelia Locke
    Favored Role/Position: Alpha PFC
    Favored Weapon: Shotgun and M41 backup, heavy armor, stylish beret.
    Character Description: Just your average 6ft tall scandinavian woman, red hair, blue eyes, standard. Born on one of the colonies and thankfully without the annoying accent.
    Unique Character Abilities: The dumbest luck with coming out alive from situations where most of Alpha dies, regular visitor in medbay.
    "Valkyrie" or "Viking" maybe (yeah those are not the most creative)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Favored Role/Position: Alpha Medic
    Favored Weapon: M39
    Character Description: 6 ft tall marine with a rather athletic build, brown spiky hair and always has a three days old beard. Has a large wolf tattood on his back, in a linear style.
    Unique Character Abilities: Always seems to be busy patching someone up, running to patch someone up or trying to fend off red dogs who target him.

(Requesting since I don't like the nickname anymore)
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th