Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wubawubadickcheney View Post
    Character Name: John Bombsky
    Favored Role/Position: Squad Marine
    Favored Weapon: M40 HEDP
    Character Description: You can see a 'Bible of the Holy HEFA' poking out of his pocket.
    Unique Character Abilities: Lag out and FF the nearest marine with a burst of AP at the worst possible time
    for reference:
    Attachment 920
    Jonh "Shower" Bombsky (Shower of granades)

Quote Originally Posted by SASOP55 View Post
    Character Name: Anders Thomassen
    Favored Role/Positions: Delta Smart Gunner
    Favored Weapon: M56 Smartgun
    Character Description:Intelligent, proficient in the art of unga, dislikes dark tight places (leading to a love of the smartgunner headset's nullification of darkness), interested in self preservation and has a genuine hate for all things insect.
    Unique Character Abilities: Throws his weapon at a xeno like a true unga instead of firing, mentally shut down when too many things move.
    Anders "Bugspray" Thomassen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Dieter Fowl
    Favored Role/Position: Executive Officer
    Favored Weapon: VP78 pistol.
    Character Description: A formal man who has a tendency to value brave charges over practical tactical use.
    Unique Character Abilities: This man can often give short but effective speeches that inspire the men around him to charge the enemies or stand and fight despite the odds.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    name: Kennedy Campbell
    fav roles: Squaddie/Req
    fav weapon: Unga
    desc: Marine who frequently sings Blue Swede's Hooked on a Feeling while dying
    unique ability: ooga chaka ooga ooga me die 12:23/ make big bread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h0nksworth View Post
    name: Kennedy Campbell
    fav roles: Squaddie/Req
    fav weapon: Unga
    desc: Marine who frequently sings Blue Swede's Hooked on a Feeling while dying
    unique ability: ooga chaka ooga ooga me die 12:23/ make big bread
    Chaka. Obviously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already have one from a medal comm but I'll see whats up.

Character Name: David Hovey
    Favored Role/Position: Intelligence Officer
    Favored Weapon: MOU53
    Character Description: Southern gent with the finest handlebar this side the Mississippi
    Unique Character Abilities: saying "Sah/Suh" a lot, somehow sneaking through alien lines, stealing all the data, then getting away with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Eric II Nade
    Favored Role/Position: Marine(Unga Grenadier), Spec Grenadier, Staff Officer
    Favored Weapon: M41A with an Underslung Nade Launcher with HEDP or HEFA if Cargo trusts me enough.
    Character Description: 21 years of age of south orient descent with a crew cut hairstyle also with a sexy muttonstache rivalling that of any achtung.
    Unique Character Abilities: Saying "OOOORAHHH" and killing Xenos and Marines alike. With 201 grenades thrown as of 12/16/2019
    Last edited by peli082; 12-26-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MystersSpy/David Hovey View Post
    Already have one from a medal comm but I'll see whats up.

Character Name: David Hovey
    Favored Role/Position: Intelligence Officer
    Favored Weapon: MOU53
    Character Description: Southern gent with the finest handlebar this side the Mississippi
    Unique Character Abilities: saying "Sah/Suh" a lot, somehow sneaking through alien lines, stealing all the data, then getting away with it.
    David "Big Sugar" Hovey. "Big Sugar" being slang for a Ranch Owner, and a great name to put on a MOU-53.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorprobe69 View Post
    Hunter Polonoski
    XO
    M41A
    The do your job type of guy, enjoys employing old age war tactics into his planning.
    He's a major WW2 nut and knows a little to much scify.
    "Bulldog", like Churchill's nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by peli082 View Post
    Favored Weapon: M41A with an Underslung Nade Launcher with HEDP or HEFA if Cargo trusts me enough.
    Character Description: 21 years of age of south orient descent with a crew cut hairstyle also with a sexy muttonstache rivalling that of any achtung.
    Unique Character Abilities: Saying "OOOORAHHH" and killing Xenos and Marines alike. With 201 grenades thrown as of 12/16/2019
    "Pineapple."

Now, suggest me one, if necessary.

Character Name: Declan Caldwell
    Favored Role/Position: CMP/XO.
    Favored Weapon: The Taser, shots usually land.
    Character Description: Caldwell is a black man of Jamaican heritage (no dreads or dumb accent) and of the Protestant faith (frequently quote the bible they always carry). They issue warnings and then sentence; no pussy-footing around.
    Unique Character Abilities: Near encyclopedic knowledge of Marine law, and zero reluctance to punish lackluster MPs.

In my personal opinion, I don't think nicknames are too fitting to them. However: they usually make it clear that "I'm not new here." I'm thinking that may be important, since "Declan Caldwell" is a randomly generated name to begin with.
    Last edited by Call me Arty; 12-28-2019 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Space Conservation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name:James Callahan
    Favored Role/Position:Smartgunner, Medic, Squad Marine
    Favored Weapon: M41+Shotgun Combo
    Character Description: A Space Cowboy, a Man seasoned fighting CLF insurgents throughout the outter Colonies
    Unique Character Abilities:The ability to take Command

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by peli082 View Post
    Eric 'East' Nade

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Mac Williams
    Favored Role/Position: Delta Marine or Bravo Engineer (depends on the day)
    Favored Weapon: M41A with Stock, QFA, Vert Grip, M44 on a holster belt clipped to my armor
    Character Description: A tall, aggressively southern Marine who is gung ho as can be, freaks out anytime he comes back from the dead, and doesn’t tolerate command getting his fellow Marines killed
    Unique Character Abilities: Ability to somehow maintain his rifle despite frequently exploding/being flung at the front