Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Roland Pershing
    Favored Role/Position: Squad Marine
    Favored Weapon: M41A
    Character Description: An absolute Deltard
    Unique Character Abilities: Will charge into 5 benos just to get a chocolate bar.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WombatWave View Post
    Character Name: Roland Pershing
    Favored Role/Position: Squad Marine
    Favored Weapon: M41A
    Character Description: An absolute Deltard
    Unique Character Abilities: Will charge into 5 benos just to get a chocolate bar.
    "Crewcut", "Pajamarine", "Tard", "Fodder", "McNamara".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Var View Post
    Thanks!
    No problem! Just saw you on too, and I think I did a double-take. Pretty sure you were having an embryo removed. I’m the guy who looked like Colonel Sanders, and may or may not have been flooding the ship with illegal narcotics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosetasm View Post
    No problem! Just saw you on too, and I think I did a double-take. Pretty sure you were having an embryo removed. I’m the guy who looked like Colonel Sanders, and may or may not have been flooding the ship with illegal narcotics.
    Lmao so you were the one who threw me that pill? It knocked me out I guess they were a little too strong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Var View Post
    Lmao so you were the one who threw me that pill? It knocked me out I guess they were a little too strong.
    No no no, I stopped giving out Ultrazine after the MPs threatened me. So I started trying to bribe people for this scavenger hunt someone put me on. Kinda sad I didn’t get to complete that hunt. But, when I was looking for stuff, I got on the drop ship, and I was the one who hauled your stasis bag to medical. I was the CL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Axel Smith

Favored Role: IO/Intel PFC

Favored Weapon: M39, stored neatly in a holster belt

Character Description: Usually seen with a gas mask and shades, Axel makes a point to cover his face, often favouring mobility over effectiveness

Unique Character Ability: Values intel more than himself, often taking ridiculous risks just to acquire it
    Last edited by Comet Blaze; 04-02-2020 at 09:55 AM.

Whitelisted Synthetic CallunaBorealis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderut22 View Post
    Character Name: Claire O'Reilly

Favored Role/Position: Corporate Liaison, Researcher sometimes.

Favored Weapon: Umm... Beakers, pens and papers! Sometimes, Chemical Grenades.

Character Description: Absolutely detests most of the PFC's, due to an unfortunate incident from her childhood. Is a rather quiet, introverted and intelligent young woman, but who can get angry really quickly. Despite her hatred to lower-ranking enlisted, she still offers her assistance.

Unique Character Abilities: When she is a Liaison, she can create intricate contracts, often giving the marines tasks to do, while seeking to advance the Company's interests. As a Researcher, she often mass-produces useful chemnades, analyzes chemicals, and can assist the Doctors with surgeries and chemical production.
    Cold distant business scientist type who makes explosives, have unfair hatred of PFCs while seeing fit to boss them about?

Claire "Blowhard" O'Reilly
    Shore leave approved for all my characters, enjoying the beaches of New Hawaii until further notice.

Plays as Heather Tanigawa (Intel and everything else), Erica Picotte (Medical) and Angela Ochoa (Engineering) in the USCM.

Aissa the Synthetic, a former waitress for a Cuban-themed restaurant franchise.

CB-** the Beno.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Lynn Juxley

Favored Role: Standard Marine

Favored Weapon: M41A Pulserifle underbarrel 'nade launcher

Character Description: Nothing special for a marine, one of Lynn's few notable qualities is her care for her fellows. Every marine follows the mantra "No man left behind", but Lynn takes it to the core of her being, risking life and limb just to recover a fallen marine again and again. Even the dead are prioritized over pursuing the enemy, because to her compassion is one of the things that show humanity is above the aliens so often encountered by the Marines.

Unique Character Ability: Stupidly lucky. Lynn has fallen on grenades (sometimes even her own), been too close to CAS strikes, been on the receiving end of friendly fire and dragged away by countless bugs, almost always in an attempt to recover the dead or dying. But stupid luck has kept her intact thus far...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamerprince View Post
    Character Name: William Greyborn

Favored Role/Position: Squad Engineer/Combat Engineer

Favored Weapon: Nearest Object/ Literally whatever I have in my hand

Character Description: Short stocky barrel chested Combat Engineer. Comes from military tradition being born and raised by parents in the military. He has only known the life of a Marine or Soldier whether as a child watching his parents leave or now as a Marine standing on the deck of a dropship. He will build it up, blow it up, or shoot it up. Just tell him When the eff, Where the eff, What the eff, and Why the eff.

Unique Character Abilities: Stabbing aliens while being dragged off oh so often. That or self immolation with a grenade. Will always come crawling back.
    Description makes me want to say Efferson, but that'd just be silly.