User Tag List

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Request a Nickname

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass Bottle Coke View Post
    Name: Madison Delaney (current nickname Spicey)

Role: Medic, Captain

Weapon: I'm a fan of my Mod88 BFA monstrosity, but I'll kill for a MK1 Pulse rifle

Description: Female, Red hair, 5'6" with pale skin and blue eyes, average build. 23, born on earth in Nevada, raised on Luna. Enlisted for 4 years.

Unique Abilities: Great at saving other marines, tends to get captured more than actually dying though. It's not intentional, honest.
    ur not changing nickname. DENIED.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nickname change denied Spicey, no explanation needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Santiago Delgado

Favored Role/Position: PFC, the only role

Favored Weapon: Anything with Dakka, M39 or M41 QFA

Character Description: Big round boy. 10% Luck 20% skill 15% power of will 5% pleasure 50% pain 100% reason to cringe at the name

Unique Character Abilities: Shouting inspiring drivel, Shooting constantly, Acting like he's doing more than he really is, dying behind enemy lines trying to secure kills

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your new nickname is Quickshot. You're probably not accurate, and just like your guns, your life explodes in and out of existence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Jhonny McLaughlin

Favored Role/Position: Pyro Spec, Sniper Spec or SL

Favored Weapon: M42A, the Flammenwerfer, Two M44s(Big Iron and Bigger Iron).

Character Description: Bald bloke with an eyepatch, a cigar and a muttonstache. 1,79m and 76kg. Heavy voice, Irish Accent, in his forties and a faint smell of either scotch or bourbon.

Unique Character Abilities: I will scream at you, more than the SEA, but that's because you matter a lot to me or you're in my way... Or I'm just pissed at something else... Who knows? No one.
    Last edited by Mutama; 04-21-2021 at 07:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Hot head"

Clearly the marines have issues with your bald ass heritage you soulless monster. That's why you like the flamethrower so much, just trying to see the world burn or something mister edge? Screaming at marines for killing themselves on the fire you spewed under their feet and screeching at why they're so stupid to be anywhere within 20 feet of you. Probably won't even use the UBGL and instead takes the under barrel flamethrower and still find a way to set yourself on fire. Maybe one day Jhonny will learn how to spell Johnny properly, or to stop setting the fucking ravagers on fire. - Probably Godfrey or someone

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Jonesy Thorsson
    Favored Role/Position: PFC, sometimes SL
    Favored Weapon: Double shotguns
    Character Description: Just another generic delta ungaloid fatally disregarding his own safety out of thirst for green xenomorph water. he likes to warm up by joining the local dropship or briefing brawl and enjoys the occasional mutiny.
    Unique Character Abilities:

* throwing himself into a chokepoint like a retard and salting in dchat when no one pushes with him
    * beating and screaming the n word at alpha pvts that spray him in the back with M39 AP and not getting bwoinked
    * making xenos cry in dchat about buckshot or shotguns
    * trying to drag revivable bodies out of xeno territory wheely bed in one hand shotgun in the other
    Last edited by 0xDEED; 04-22-2021 at 02:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0xDEED View Post
    Character Name: Jonesy Thorsson
    Favored Role/Position: PFC, sometimes SL
    Favored Weapon: Double shotguns
    Character Description: Just another generic delta ungaloid fatally disregarding his own safety out of thirst for green xenomorph water. he likes to warm up by joining the local dropship or briefing brawl and enjoys the occasional mutiny.
    Unique Character Abilities:

* throwing himself into a chokepoint like a retard and salting in dchat when no one pushes with him
    * beating and screaming the n word at alpha pvts that spray him in the back with M39 AP and not getting bwoinked
    * making xenos cry in dchat about buckshot or shotguns
    * trying to drag revivable bodies out of xeno territory wheely bed in one hand shotgun in the other
    "Dane"

"Why Dane instead of Viking? Because Viking sounds too cool for a delta sperg like you. Honestly I'm half convinced everyone in delta is spliced with xenomorph DNA or some shit which is why you're so thirsty for that screeching bitch. Not to mention if you're not Danish you're probably horribly insulted at the name, so bonus points right there. Still, we can be sure if back in the 8th to 11th century they had pump action shotguns, those raiders would've most certainly used them as melee weapons as most of the USCM does. There's also no way you don't loot every other dead body in your wake for more buckshot or shotguns, truly you're an imperfect looting machine, designed solely for committing endless warcrimes." - Godfrey moments before getting PBed by all of delta.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreydis View Post
    Your new nickname is Quickshot. You're probably not accurate, and just like your guns, your life explodes in and out of existence.
    I tried but it's too long I need something 7 characters or less.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't really think of an equivalent nickname. But I guess Hotshot kind of fits the bill, but it doesn't have the same insulting charm as quickshot.