Thread: Request a Nickname

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Nova Davis
    Favored Role/Position: Charlie SL
    Favored Weapon: M41 MK1 with Bayonet, GL and Reflex
    Character Description: "a muscular woman with a scarred face. she has a carfree experession unfazed by the chaos around her" (Ingame desc)
    Unique Character Abilities: Grenadespam. i pack so many grenades i basically become a mini grenadespec alot of rounds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CipherUstio View Post
    Character Name:Hibiki Collins.
    Favored Role/Position:Medic.
    Favored Weapon:QuickClot or unarmed i guess.
    Character Description:Unga.
    Unique Character Abilities:Fastest OD in the west.
    Flemming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valo View Post
    Character Name: Nova Davis
    Favored Role/Position: Charlie SL
    Favored Weapon: M41 MK1 with Bayonet, GL and Reflex
    Character Description: "a muscular woman with a scarred face. she has a carfree experession unfazed by the chaos around her" (Ingame desc)
    Unique Character Abilities: Grenadespam. i pack so many grenades i basically become a mini grenadespec alot of rounds
    Flashback

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Nelson Navarro
    Favored Role/Position: (Favorite to slightly less favorable roles) CMO, Researcher, Doctor
    Favored Weapon: Soporific, flamethrower
    Character Description: Maintains military customs and courtesies. Strong bond with/willing to help a colleague out. Near-perfect mustache.
    Unique Character Abilities: Fastest IA maker in lower medbay (sub 4.2 seconds)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago Delgado View Post
    Character Name: Santiago Delgado

Favored Role/Position: PFC, the only role

Favored Weapon: Anything with Dakka, M39 or M41 QFA

Character Description: Big round boy. 10% Luck 20% skill 15% power of will 5% pleasure 50% pain 100% reason to cringe at the name

Unique Character Abilities: Shouting inspiring drivel, Shooting constantly, Acting like he's doing more than he really is, dying behind enemy lines trying to secure kills
    "Dakka"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give it a shot

Character Name: Roman Kuznetzkev
    Favored Role/Position: Spec/SG
    Favored Weapon: Spec Dunga: GL Normal Dunga: 6 Pistols, 2 M4A3, 2 Mod 88, 1 Revolver, 1 VP78
    Character Description: That 35 year old respectful Sergeant/Private that talks subtle shit with his glorious salt and pepper Mustache and Marine Bun
    Unique Character Abilities: Can cook minute rice in 2 minutes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Elizabeth Hightower
    Favored Role/Position: Squad Marine
    Favored Weapon: L42 Battle Rifle
    Character Description: "Elizabeth is a 6'5 ft tall caucasian woman with a brown colored hair and blue eyes." (There isn't much that I can add in game, it doesn't let me add more than this)
    Unique Character Abilities: Living in pain, I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helgraf95 View Post
    I'll give it a shot

Character Name: Roman Kuznetzkev
    Favored Role/Position: Spec/SG
    Favored Weapon: Spec Dunga: GL Normal Dunga: 6 Pistols, 2 M4A3, 2 Mod 88, 1 Revolver, 1 VP78
    Character Description: That 35 year old respectful Sergeant/Private that talks subtle shit with his glorious salt and pepper Mustache and Marine Bun
    Unique Character Abilities: Can cook minute rice in 2 minutes
    Janitor

"You ever look at someone and just wonder what the fuck is wrong with them? Like who the fuck carries more then one pistol, if they're not trying to dick around with dual wielding that shit, like they're in that fucking retro ass Matrix? Oh look at me, I'm carrying 6 pea shooters wow, I'm so fucking special. Like seriously, who decided this dipshit was fit for service outside of mopping Almayer? I physically can not understand where they managed to scrape the bottom of some deltards ass to find this guy!" - Godfrey Muller, or someone, probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by ExaltCommander View Post
    Character Name: Elizabeth Hightower
    Favored Role/Position: Squad Marine
    Favored Weapon: L42 Battle Rifle
    Character Description: "Elizabeth is a 6'5 ft tall caucasian woman with a brown colored hair and blue eyes." (There isn't much that I can add in game, it doesn't let me add more than this)
    Unique Character Abilities: Living in pain, I guess.
    Sentry

"When a mommy and daddy fobbit get together, they create a fucking amazon who uses only the discount sniper rifle. The only good news here is that at least it's a decent fucking weapon no matter how you fit your attachments. But seriously, 'Hightower', what the fuck kind of name is that? Did everyone in her family change their name just to make a joke out of her? Still if she can hit more bullets on the enemies then she does the back of marines then it's a net positive for the USCM, or at least Almayer, considering how everyone on this ship is incapable of critical thinking." - Godfrey Muller, question his every decision on how he came to the USCM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That little thing below the nickname is funny as shit dude xD
    Thanks for the nickname!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character name: Harry Rosental
    Favored role: SG or PFC
    Favored weapon: Smartgun, M39 with bc coupled with Mou53 with slugs if pfc
    Description: a balding middle aged man, red hair, muttonchops. Always friendly and optimistic, gets a little crazy in the frontilines and sometimes suddently becomes a rabid xeno killer (or at least he tries) . A stickler for rules, never misses briefing and always follows order. Ex alcoholic, will never touch alcool or drugs.
    Unique character abilities: loyalty, considers every marine a brother, will put his life on the line to save marines from getting capped. Despises grenade users (too many times he was blown up) and hates flamers.