Thread: Request a Nickname

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Vancleave View Post
    \
    mark "onion eater" rain
    I have never seen another black person eat pure onions except for when it is added into a recipe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Bob Manly
    Favored Role/Position: Bravo Pvt.
    Favored Weapon: The Mk1 M41 with HiDP loaded in the under barrel gl.
    Character Description: (Emphasis on the Not-so-Manly) A middle aged man well past the point of retirement who's still a Pvt; put two and two together. Bob wants out to retire and would eventually like one of those fruity drinks with an umbrella in it!
    Unique Character Ability: None. He enjoys rippin' cigarettes along a cade line with a cup of coffee in hand; telling stories about being back home to other marines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by manofspacebob View Post
    Character Description: (Emphasis on the Not-so-Manly) A middle aged man well past the point of retirement who's still a Pvt; put two and two together. Bob wants out to retire and would eventually like one of those fruity drinks with an umbrella in it!
    Unique Character Ability: None. He enjoys rippin' cigarettes along a cade line with a cup of coffee in hand; telling stories about being back home to other marines.
    bob 'im a woman' manly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usnpeepoo View Post
    bob 'im a woman' manly
    haha fantastic!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Lewin Ingram
    Favored Role/Position: RTO / Medic / IO PRAISE CARGONIA / Supports
    Favored Weapon: JTAC / Flamer MOU, and flaregun as the ghetto flamer in his wacky hours of memery (or double shotty)
    Character Description: That one dude who will support you and have all the utilities imaginable, mainly the almighty SHAKE. Firm believer that medvendor is a god.
    Unique Character Abilities: HELP MY LUNGS ARE DEAD AGAIN AND IM ADDICTED TO PERI.
    Last edited by Lewin Ingram; 03-25-2022 at 11:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by manofspacebob View Post
    Bob 'Paycheck' Manly, Bob 'Who' Manly, Bob 'Robber' Manly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewin Ingram View Post
    Character Name: Lewin Ingram
    Favored Role/Position: RTO / Medic / IO PRAISE CARGONIA / Supports
    Favored Weapon: JTAC / Flamer MOU, and flaregun as the ghetto flamer in his wacky hours of memery (or double shotty)
    Character Description: That one dude who will support you and have all the utilities imaginable, mainly the almighty SHAKE. Firm believer that medvendor is a god.
    Unique Character Abilities: HELP MY LUNGS ARE DEAD AGAIN AND IM ADDICTED TO PERI.
    Lewin 'Lace' Ingram, Lewin 'Underdog' Ingram, Lewin 'Last Man'' Ingram

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Ashlie Stern
    Favored Role/Position: MP/RTO
    Favored Weapon: M44 revolver with as many tacky attachies as possible, a cup of vending machine coffee
    Character Description: Medium height woman with a military haircut, an (unlit) cigarette in her mouth, rolled sleeves, and USCM and Falling Falcon patches on her helmet.
    Unique Character Ability: (as MP) accidentally chokehold cadets during demonstrations (As RTO): prank call CIC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Name: Lukas Smalls
    Favored Role/Position: Staff Officer
    Favored Weapon: Shotgun
    Character Description: 180cm, 75kg (ie., medium build for a man). Scandinavian ethnicity. Warm voice, friendly manner. Gets to the point.
    Unique Character Abilities: Remains calm. Big-picture view. Likes a good plan.

I picked the nickname "Loquacious" myself because I wanted to talk a lot. But I figured I'd ask you lot for a proper nickname.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkka_Heavyaxe View Post
    Character Name: Ashlie Stern
    Favored Role/Position: MP/RTO
    Favored Weapon: M44 revolver with as many tacky attachies as possible, a cup of vending machine coffee
    Character Description: Medium height woman with a military haircut, an (unlit) cigarette in her mouth, rolled sleeves, and USCM and Falling Falcon patches on her helmet.
    Unique Character Ability: (as MP) accidentally chokehold cadets during demonstrations (As RTO): prank call CIC
    Ashlie 'Onion Eater' Stern