User Tag List

Thread: Tristan63 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tristan63 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Tristan63
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Benjamin Werry, Fabian Best, Hugo Kutzov
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A (?)
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    forest2001, (original perma was rain7x)
    Total Ban Duration
    I noticed that I was probationary after two years but I was allowed to join the server and play, so I would assume its meant to be perma.
    Remaining Duration
    Perma (not applied)
    What other servers do you play on?
    Aurora
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    A few
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    N/A
    Reason for Ban
    Reason: As the RO, comitted a crime and was being purseued, instead of hiding or turning himself in, he chose to steal the players ID and weld him inside of a locker, disguising himself as the MP, while wearing his ID. Permaban pending due to previous notes. by -- (Moderator) on 2017-07-13 00:00:00
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    Right so I was thinking this entire time "oh hey I am unbanned from CM, cool" and completely forgot of the probation period. I started playing CM again for kicks and I saw that there was a panel to look at medals and awards etc, I saw the admin one and took a peek and to my surprise I noticed there was probation and I had failed it...two years ago. I don't know why I am not barred from entry, but I have logged in quite a few hours and would like to validate it through the appeals process now. I mostly play XO, Squad Tech, and Standard, and I think I have had a pretty good time as a XO especially. I've led atleast two ops now from the jaws of defeat to pull a Marine Major, both times with Major Ace. I honestly forgot about the probation time, however I hope my recent gameplay has proven my ability for the appeals.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal accepted. Your ban should be lifted in game, contact a manager if it has not.
    Senior Administrator