User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Damous - Commanding Officer Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry for butting in as I have no CO whitelist, but I thought it would be only just that I made the people in this thread aware that I've seen you say LRP shit over command announcement.
    I do not have exact logs about it, but in at least two instances (that I've seen) you were referencing Alex Jones word for word after the end of a round (I believe you were noted for this).
    Another one which I had ahelped but no one picked up was you "codenaming" a push to LV624 hydro "Operation "Z"ydro", a reference to "2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, using Z as a military symbol, and thus sometimes referred to as "Operation Z"" (taken from Wikipedia). I suppose if someone dived hard enough for the logs, they could find them.
    While I do not have concrete facts to back up the latter, given your tendency to abuse the command announcement function and given the current ongoing geopolitical events I really believe you were referencing this.
    If this counts, -1 from me, I don't want someone who blatantly misuses the bold text loud beep system to shitpost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Castor23 View Post
    I'm sorry for butting in as I have no CO whitelist, but I thought it would be only just that I made the people in this thread aware that I've seen you say LRP shit over command announcement.
    I do not have exact logs about it, but in at least two instances (that I've seen) you were referencing Alex Jones word for word after the end of a round (I believe you were noted for this).
    Another one which I had ahelped but no one picked up was you "codenaming" a push to LV624 hydro "Operation "Z"ydro", a reference to "2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, using Z as a military symbol, and thus sometimes referred to as "Operation Z"" (taken from Wikipedia). I suppose if someone dived hard enough for the logs, they could find them.
    While I do not have concrete facts to back up the latter, given your tendency to abuse the command announcement function and given the current ongoing geopolitical events I really believe you were referencing this.
    If this counts, -1 from me, I don't want someone who blatantly misuses the bold text loud beep system to shitpost.
    I wasnt noted, and should have been, this was one of those few instances i acted on feelings. It was beyond the one hour and half mark and marines were stuck defending, CO Finnian Cottier had deployed with the marines, i annouced that we were preparing something among the lines "We are preparing a counter attack", i dont know if i was tired or having false memories, but i could remember people saying "Operation Z" several times, which got me really mad.

Either way, still enjoyed that round a lot, i think i even remember saying it on the #L-R-C.
    Last edited by Damous; 06-15-2022 at 02:24 PM. Reason: missing comma

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are a great marine, but I am less worried about you as XO. It's okay because people have a lot of ways to improve. I'll support this because I have seen potential in you as XO and you are better than other CO WL anyway.

+1

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChengChan View Post
    You are a great marine, but I am less worried about you as XO. It's okay because people have a lot of ways to improve. I'll support this because I have seen potential in you as XO and you are better than other CO WL anyway.

+1
    Thanks.

I wouldn't say just better, i know im really efficient running as XO, but if efficiency was all it takes i would already be WL. Theres still a lot of ironing out, especially my the personality of my character and overall knowledge about the game, i tried answered everything here from the top of my head, especially the ML questions, since a lot of times there will be no time to open the browser to look at them, and it would also not only be dishonest but make questions pointless since you can just look at them.

My only regret is that im not being able to play as much as i would like because of personal issues, and it seems right now, the position for XO is being really competitive, and i've only been able to attain the role during low pop rounds, which kinda hurts visibility for my character.

I will start playing SO if the issue continues.

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, the CO Council believes you still need another month or so overall. Here are a few points to work on:

- Lessen the amount of LRP references in command that you have. The CO whitelist has zero tolerance for stuff like this.

- Acquire more command experience overall and develop your leadership skills. I know you have 30 hours as XO but we believe that you still need to work on this a bit.

We encourage you to keep playing XO even after this application so that you stand a better chance in the future if you decide to reapply - in particular we'd like to see you develop your character and your reputation more. Playing as SO, or even SL, would be appreciated as well if XO proves to be consistently hard to roll for.

This application is denied. You may reapply in 30 days.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump