Rosslyn17

Marine Name
    Rosslyn Wade

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Zar'Roc

What clan are you joining?
    Other (Minor Clan)

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Tu'Zir

Yautja Character Story
    Holy SHIT WHAT DID WE JUST SEE..... This is squad leader rosslyn wade on the tail of a bogey with some sort of cloaking. south east of known hive. encounter subject while waiting on confirmation to push hive. he unveiled himself to us though. almost seemed too easy in fact. we tracked this thing down because i got him in the stomach when he showed. i thought surely he would bleed out or weaken. I WAS Right. Little did i know this was my last act as squad leader. we found him. this massive creature. he had what looked like long hair with red ends like he painted them. he wore this metal mask it seemed. it was hard to tell with little light and his head looking down at the ground. he looked 7 foot tall or more with red black and grey skin pattern. the bullet wound was noticed as a threw and threw bc we surrounded him and mainly bc it was neon green. he had a low heavy but consistent breathe. he didnt seem in pain but i had to secure him. my gut tried to warn me but i was too awe struck by his massive spectacle. i then command my two riflemen in front of the creature to secure him. ill never forget that day that moment bc it was my last free anything from then on. the maries approached as the creature reached up and ripped some kind of line out of his helmet. he then removes his mask and i thought if there is a devil he has his eyes of bright red that can burn threw you like the fires of hell if you lock eyes with him. he roars. its loud and sudden and startles the two marines trying to apprehend him. he burst to his feat then jumps clean over the marines and as he does a blue shot flew from his shoulder and the marines werre blown to pieces along with the rest of us on our ass from the shock wave. plus the burning flesh and guts all over my face was lets just say unimaginable. then we realized this was a trap. that wound was nothing. he was so fast and terrifingly quick and strong. we just toyed with us. making us waste our ammo. nabbing us one by one. then i realized i was the only one left. frozen in fear it was hard to miss those hellish red eyes in the near shadows. i couldnt move bc he stared a whole threw my brain . he then moved closer. the massive creature crunching anything beneath his feet as he casually walked to me. he knew i was done. i still stood my ground. the creatures seemed he was just thinking of another way to toy with me. humiliate me. at this point im just ready to die. i went to talk but scream at the creature in fear and anxiousness and say "enough of your shit im a solider and am ready to die defending my people. give me a soldiers death or leave me be." it gave me a look like it actually understood me. it lowered its spear and the gun thing on its shoulder seemed to retract back into a case type shoulder mounted storage. at this rate i couldnt believe i was still alive. it came closer all of a sudden. grabbed me up to where i was no longer touching the ground. two large blades ring out from its wrist right to my throat. boy i could see him now. i almost shit my damn pants looking at this ugly mother fucker so damn close. then it starts to i think speak but then its loud and clear. he starts laughing. i didnt know what was so funny but thats all i could think before im launched into the nearest tree and out cold. i was squaad leader Rosslyn wade. when i awoke i was Zar'rocs slave or thrall so to say. that is why i am here now telling the unfinished story of this giant swift ultimate kill machine. the first months were terrible. caged in a room with a metal bed and was fed like a rabbid dog. it was not the food i was accustomed to. i wont even tell you how hard it was to make myself eat this alien slop it seemed. i despised him, cursed him, begged him for death just to have what zar called food thrown at me. i now admire this alien. he is a good and fair master so to say. he shows me respect and sees me more than a slave. i earned that by being by his side in our many adventures. i knew as long as i served this creature hed give his life to save mine and i save his. zar actually taught me his language. he could speak mine but demanded i learn his and so i did. zar comes from a planet far off and away from the clans. his grand father was amongst the brave clan members that ventured out in search of more worlds and species but disappeared. was never heard of again and thought dead bc of the last known transmission of the exploration ship that reported the ship crashing into an unkown planet. Tu'Zir. a green planet during the day at night it was a sea of red. every plant and animal with bioluminescence glowed red. they were amongst the lowest in the food chain, scarily. the animals or monsters i think were deadly and seemed to attract to the new being in the food chain. the clan over time faced doom. til zars grandfather called and begged and pleaded to the great forrest to let him and his clan live in harmony and peace. or to let him prove his worth by facing the greatest being of the forest. he was the greatest of his clan and deserved this right to fight for his and his peoples place in this world. his plea was heard. out from the forest came a creature almost like a dragon. eyes red as hell fire skin red and black and 4 wings on its back with a tail alomost like a xenos. they fought the minute the creature appeared. zars grandfather wasted no time. he would not let his clan die. he fought hard long and brave but to no avail. the creature impaled the great warrior in the shoulder but its tale was barbed like a fish hook. the warrior knew he had failed. the creature much like zar did to me picked up the warrior and pulled him close so he could see into his soul his spirt. thats when zars grandfather found his and his clans savior. it was a god like being that lived in every thing on this planet and even protected the planet. it was the cause is the nebula that surrounds and hides this planet. it has emp effects and is what brought his grandfathers ship down to his clans new home world. the effects this nebula took hold of the clan as well over time. the eyes changed over time and helped them see better in little to failing light. but his father was the first born with red and black skin with some grey marks here and there. they were adapting to the power of this nebula. to this day they do not know what power that is. they see it as their god that called them there from when they set off. the shamans tell of great power and honor within this godly being that seems to protect them. so they protect this world in return for sparring them and sharing its gift amongst the clan members and other generations to come. zars father was the first blood of the new improved red and black warriors. any born not of their new blood were sacrificed to this new god to be reborn worthy of the deity. these red and black warriors were terrifying to watch. their tenacity and relentlessness to protect the people and their deity and all beings of their new world was unmatchable. they at all costs will defend their god they call T'etzir'roc. obviously where my lord gets his name. in honor of T'etzir'roc. zars father always talked of finding the other clans again. they had completely changed but still stayed the same with their code of honor and many other views. their god did not demand them to convert others or desired to but it claimed one more ship. an alien even to them. it was unknown but their tech wasnt that much more advanced if at all but it supplied them the tech they needed to be space bound once again. they had their home and had no plans to leave but when zars father died protecting the nebula zar became the clans leader and the leader of his world. he ruled for many years watched his people grow and build all while keeping harmony with the planet and their deity. he did all his father asked and expected of him except one thing...finding the clans..... now its current day. weve been searching for the clans for almost 10 years. it had been so long they lost any knowledge on where they should go but it seems me and zar have found the right spot. his big ass is still out next to me but we are being held captive by definitly what he calls the other clans. in our adventures we were searching for who was right there the whole time. no pun intended. when he took me and made me his thrall he had no idea he crossed paths with his kind. which is what led to this eventual capture. they knew he was not of their clans. they color wise were not the same armor wasnt the same. his plasma caster had been modified to shoot red bursts, red was the sacred color of their god in which he glowed when it first revealed its self to zars grandfather many many years before. visually was a huge difference but no doubt the silver masked brothers that Zar'Roc dreamed of reconnecting with and longed to make his father proud by doing so. we await our fate or well atleast mine. they probably would spare him but me? highly unlikely ithought all i can do now is sit and await what is to happen. Zar'Roc being here helps me have not a worry. i know they will see the power that awaits to be realized inside this creature. his peers will have no trouble seeing this as well but as a powerful ally? or possibly one of their biggest threats. our lives depend on the first option. i Dare not think what happens if the worst is thought.....sorry thats what shouldve been wrote the first time. guys i suck at typing so lay off spelling and punctuation i just wanted to show i could be a good member one day

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You still haven't read the application page

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes i have i know gotta wait a month i just wanted to show i have creativity

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna just say 3 things

1, just say you wana withdraw it, it will just extend your application time even further if you dont withdraw (just respond with you wanting to withdraw the application)

2, its a very nice story, but you have to ask the clan leader if you want to join their clan... you probably didn't do that...

3, you applying right after the... ''incident'' you most likely could get blacklisted entirely from applying for pred, so again withdrawing might be a good idea

side note, cool story.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank ya yeah no totally not trying to reapply just wanted to show ill be a good fit one day and no i didnt ask anyone it was an idea for a minor clan so to say just an idea and my story ill be working on. im new to this so uh how do withdrawal the app?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    id like to withdraw this but wanted council members to take a peak if theyd be interested

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just say somthing in a post reply like 'im going to just withdraw the application'.

Also if you want to get into contact about help with making a proper application, join the CM discord, get verified and use #whitelist-help. From there, you can ask the members of the pred council for help on your actual application and stuff. i think its cool you want to be a pred, but you got to follow the formula a bit. If you want to post stuff about your pred, just go to general discussion forum and make a new one, there you can post all you want about your preds lore. Looks good to do that also, preds are all about their lore. Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do i get verified its very confusing to be honest i cant figure out a damn thing on the discord lol