User Tag List

Thread: Barristo - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barristo - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Barristo
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Barristo 'Sly' Panganiban
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    None or N/A
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Xenomorph
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    CM, looking forward to try TerraGov to see the difference, and waiting for that SCP based server.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Goonstation, having too much warnings that were given as a lesson since I was new and have only been playing for two months which rounded up for one moderator to read after seizing me on annoying security as non-antag. Which became the cherry on top, leaded to my permanent ban that I decided not to appeal yet.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    N/A
    Reason for Ban
    I think it was when the last time I played xeno. I was carrier on lv and was flanking marines until my pc lags which made my character to be stuck on the motion of one movement key I was holding during the lag, and the direction I was moving to was the marine's position. My pc was still lagging at that point, so I just submitted to it which totally looked like intentional. I don't know if the staff saw me or I was ahelped, didn't receive a staff message at that point because I forcefully restarted my pc and stopped playing when it came back on. Which it also looked worse to the staff.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    When the ban happened. It was approximately my 3rd week being in the server, as of this day. I am still receiving minor notes which are MP related. I do think that I was in the wrong, like I should've ahelped to let the staff know that it wasn't intentional and it was technical difficulties just like how you would let them know that you're going afk while in a very important job. I learned that through my experience in the server. Then, the reason I am making this appeal is to get a chance to get the job back because I don't like it when after I die. I couldn't do anything other than watching someone else have fun as a xeno, not implying that the death system is unfair. So to me wrapping up this appeal, whether this gets approved or not. There will be no salt trap attached to a string, there is still and always be fun in this server beyond the thrill of being a xenomorph.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to withdraw, I only found out about my records in the OOC tab from someone at dchat.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn
    Senior Administrator