User Tag List

Thread: Unknown - 2 and 3 - LRP and griefing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unknown - 2 and 3 - LRP and griefing.

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Newyearnewme

Date of Incident
    June 11, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Agatha A.W. Knebelspiess/Flux Domino

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Skye 'Lazarus' Powell

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1:00PM-1:30ish PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    2 and 3 - LRP and griefing.

Description of the incident:
    Delta SL evidently took a powerloader pamphlet from their vendor and consumed it. Kind of weird, but so long as they don't meme with powerloaders on the front I don't mind them throwing their points away like that.

However, I was their Squad Medic in Delta, and I can attest that not only did they reportedly smack someone with the powerloader's claw in the DS (I do not have screenshots of this, sadly) but they also deployed onto the front in it, essentially doing nothing but blocking firing lines and movement.

Command evidently noticed this, and as you'll notice in my screenshot despite being warned they still didn't leave the powerloader until I broke it out of frustration 2 minutes after the initial warning.

As I was doing triage I lost track of them somewhere but it seems like as soon as they died they DNRed, essentially wasting their SL slot for that round.

They disobeyed direct orders from command as an SL, orders that you would have no justification to disobey, then went DNR as soon as they died. I believe this constitutes LRP violations and griefing due to the limited nature of SL slots and importance that SLs have on the battlefield.

According to rule 2, "a Squad Leader would not ignore the orders of command just to do their own thing."

As for rule 3, they did not technically grief anyone according to the examples provided but I believe it constitutes a form a griefing, deliberately bodyblocking with your powerloader memeing.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://i.imgur.com/7JRmVKt.png

The first warning by command.

https://i.imgur.com/1Ukmpci.png

The second warning by command.

https://i.imgur.com/dEMarcp.png

Their body is the one being dragged into the APC.

What resolution are you seeking?
    A warning. Due to my not knowing their Ckey, I don't know their ban history and if this is a repeated offense or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs for the incident!

Involved:

Skye 'Lazarus' Powell - AnRandomPerson (SL)
    Joseph 'Fat Joe' Gianelli - Thwomper (XO)
    Third Party

Delta SL buys a powerloader certification, hits someone while in it later on
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Delta SL deploys and XO tells them over announcements to get off the powerloader
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Delta SL gets blown up, and then logs offline
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The round continued on from there.
    If I missed anything important you feel should be included, message me on discord @Frog#6006 and I'll see what I can do!
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reviewing the logs and screenshots, I am in agreement that this is LRP.

Squad Leader is a limited role and players are expected to follow lawful orders from CIC and to act in accordance with RP standards.

The logs strongly indicate that taking the Powerloader into combat was done as a meme.

As there are no notes in over a year, I will be adding a warning for LRP.

Please take a moment to review the server rules as RP standards and expectations have been updated this year and please avoid LRP behaviour going forward. Further instances may result in a jobban or server ban.