Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TheGreatCoward - Commander Application

Commander Whitelist Application
    Byond ID?
    thegreatcoward

Player Name You Use Most?
    Gavin "Coward" Jenkins

Make a list of links to all of your applications and (job)ban appeals, including whitelist and staff apps, within the last year. Also, provide "Ban reason; Verdict" beside each (job)ban link
    https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=16600
    Ban Reason: I sent the Drop Pod down with myself in it, alone, to the planet Appeal Accepted

Have you received any ban within the last month? How long was it and what for?
    N/A

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines?
    Yes

How do you view the tool of Battlefield Execution to be used? What circumstances do you think it would be necessary to BE a member of the crew? Where do you think the Battlefield Execution Mechanic Differs from regular Execution and why?
    How do you view the tool of Battlefield Execution to be used?
    A tool saved for only the most dire of circumstances, or really annoying marines

What circumstances do you think it would be necessary to BE a member of the crew?
    When they're actively hindering the OP or really whiny about stupid shit

Where do you think the Battlefield Execution Mechanic Differs from regular Execution and why?
    It differs in the sense that marines that are BE'd tend to be more spur of the moment and less thought out because, fuck it yuo're the boss.

How will your Commanding Officer run his/her ship? Provide a detailed explanation on how he would handle situations that might commonly occur such as, a insubordinate engineering staff, a Staff Officer who cannot do anything right, an Executive Officer wh
    Cowardly, the men are there so they can die, not me. Insubordinate engineers? fuck em, we can send the XO to do it, stupid SO's? Just BE them when they cause a death.

What do you think is the job of a Commander?
    To lead men to glorious victory at all cost no matter their lives.

As a player what do you think could be added for Commanding Officer to benefit the role?
    More leeway to be a better leader and not get accused of metarushing because you wanted the colony cleared immediately after landing

What do you think you could contribute by being whitelisted?
    My heart winning personality and my autistic ability to be OK with doing nothing actiony for hours on end... so much time as an mp running in circles.

Choose one of the following story topics to write about
    Ahh, my first operation, I remember it like it was yesterday, we were told of a small UPP ship in our sector. We were told to intercept it and eradicate it, please note, not IRRADIATE them. minor mistake on that one. So when as we pulled up the the small patrol craft I sent out two dropships with one squad on each, whelp, whaddaya know, dropships are almost as big as patrol ships, so I did what I had to do to exterminate these threats to democracy and rammed the patrol ship and ordered the MPs to take the survivors to engineering for radiation poisoning, when the MPs protested, I had them executed for their mutinous actions along with the prisoners. From there I ordered all marines to load into DS1 and Corpses into DS2 and had the POs launch to patrol the wreckage when someone from the CiC fired an OB at DS1 and it crashed into DS2, when my XO nor my SOs would confess to this heinous crime, I BE'd the CiC and set my ship on course for home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hilarious. My -1 isn't even necessary, but just for the sake of it, there you go.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Powertripping petty tyrant wants the ability to kill people.

Try applying for mod if you want power fantasies that way you wont compete with me when i roll Captain.

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You shame yourself with this application. Disgraceful for someone wanting to be a CO.

Not happening for as long as I'm here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatCoward View Post
    My heart winning personality and my autistic ability to be OK with doing nothing actiony for hours on end... so much time as an mp running in circles.
    I'm only posting because of the tangential relation between your character and myself(same first name) and let me tell you fella, you better hope kineem doesn't see this trainwreck.

You really ought to have gone on the Discord, and asked around for advice from experienced Commanding Officer players. You should have asked a member of the CO Council like Heinz Meuller(Bancrose)/Pierce Jackson(Survivor), or a regular joe player like Mark Wilson(Tactical445)/Tom Dinkle(imheretohelp) or literally anybody else for advice on making an app that isn't bad.

As it stands, you haven't asked any of them, and thus you have no excuse but yourself for a poor application.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is pretty epic. _1
    A small part of the Synthetic Council

with Jakkk, AcuteCircle, Pedroca2lucas and Kineem

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a true example of an american hero, the savior of the Galactic Federation of Freed States of the United States of America, United Core Military forces.

i, as council leader, approve of you as Admiral of all Secretaries of the Janitorial War Department, specifically made in your likeness

thank you for applying, this app can be closed

Head Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    promote this guy to admiral instead he gets it!