Date of Incident
    June 12, 2022

Your Character Name?
    N/A

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    TauPix

Accused Character Name
    Caitlin Compton

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    02:30 AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3

Description of the incident:
    I was notified by another staff member that the accused sent ahelps describing that I was "Fabricating Logs" to "Protect a mentor" As these are very serious allegations, I was told the player was unable to provide evidence of this

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I would pull the logs, but I am remaining neutral

What resolution are you seeking?
    Accountability. This is beyond discontent, or him not happy with a staff decision. This is slander, and he has thrown out accusations that are harmful to my reputation. This player has been raging "fuck staff" as well from what I heard. This should be a 30 day ban minimum.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 06-13-2022 at 12:13 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the involved staff in this incident. I don't know if it counts for anything to mention/explain, but:

They initially ahelped about a staff member fabricating logs to protect a mentor:
    [03:25:46]ADMIN: HELP: TauPix/(TauPix): Where in the discord is appropriate to post to with staff issues? I'm pretty sure a staff member fabricated a log to help a mentor avoid a ban. - heard by 1 non-AFK staff.

I thought the guy was talking about his staff report about our new tmod, so I told him that he needed to take it to TheSoldier or post it on his forum report saying something important was left out. He said TheSoldier was the issue, so I told him take it to Ben or Jamie, seeming TheSoldier is basically our Forum Manager. That was about it for that time.

I did have to interact with him again after he was reported the next round for scouting survivors as a larva, and he got upset because I was accusing him of doing something he wasn't.

I'd normally stay out of this, but I'd have to agree with TheSoldier about his anti-staff claims, as both interactions with him were extremely uncomfortable and it really made me want to log off on the spot both times.
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TauPix

Original logs that are allegedly fabricated. Just for clartiy i pulled these myself independently of TheSoliders post.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Highlights from the original ahelp exchage with the mod. Incuded only partailly as this incident has been investigated in another report.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Next round incident.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Accusations of forgery towards the solider.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The other incident MrDadMan is mentioning.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Report is being accepted

Because of your attitude both in game and towards staff members a 7 day ban is being applied. Please fix your attitude in the future or you will recieve a longer ban.