User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thirsty for Armor Attachments

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bullets and shells can be attached to helmets when?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would make sense to be able to attach shotgun shells to the helmet. Why not? And it would look cool + a little bit help for medics who need space for their gear.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what'd be more epic than leg holsters for pistols? Holsters for more KNIVES

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine attaching a flame retardant upgrade to your armor so you don't light up like a match when you inevitably get set on fire. Or chemical upgrade that keeps you from melting in boiler smoke or just acid in general.

Make them req only at like 30-40 points for a pack of five to balance them out so they aren't everywhere on the battlefield.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BND01 View Post
    Imagine attaching a flame retardant upgrade to your armor so you don't light up like a match when you inevitably get set on fire. Or chemical upgrade that keeps you from melting in boiler smoke or just acid in general.

Make them req only at like 30-40 points for a pack of five to balance them out so they aren't everywhere on the battlefield.
    Chemical upgrade seems a little weird, especially since it's first contact with the benos. Flame retardant sounds neat though, pyrotechs would love em.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ContactDenied View Post
    Chemical upgrade seems a little weird, especially since it's first contact with the benos. Flame retardant sounds neat though, pyrotechs would love em.
    Our real life militaries use MOPP gear and CBRN resistant suits when the need arises, so it wouldn't be too out of the ordinary for the marines to have access to it, maybe it would be behind defcon or something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @BDN01 - a Nice thought, I also with the addition of Sprays to augument armor ( and the risk can be like a tear gas/sneeze effect if you spray over the limlt, although you will get a stack still ). Plus it would give the Researcher something to play with.

Another thought in the mix are Smartgun-specific items like a barrel rampart to add damage resistance from the front.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What are you saying is turn the CM into SCP code, i remember when i used to play on SCP-13 and we had gadgets for armor like arm plates, leg plates, chest plate and a plate carrier where you could snap it all. You could walk with a armor with only arm and leg plates but no chest plate. Also snap some gimmicks like blood patches and designation patches.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can also make it so it works like aliens evolution(points tick) after witch we can choose a perk to our armour, or vend a new coin, or something.
    I personnaly would kill for a shotgun on my belt as a SG.
    Last edited by Miranda; 03-17-2019 at 10:09 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    We can also make it so it works like aliens evolution(points tick) after witch we can choose a perk to our armour, or vend a new coin, or something.
    I personnaly would kill for a shotgun on my belt as a SG.
    I see that work with SGs harness with two armor slots, but no ability to carry a side arm.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: