FrostN - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Personal Information

Byond ID:
    FrostN

Discord ID
    FrostN#0083

Marine Name
    Frost Whitelock (previously Frost Kingsbane)

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Kar'Rha

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Luar’ke

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    None Selected

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

"As the hull glass trembled against the air tension, Kar’Rha came across the beautiful ring of the planet and the many stars behind it. His vessel quickly descended into the atmosphere of the planet, making its presence in the sky, like a rumble of roaring thunder. Kar’Rha was going down on this planet, on a challenge to prove himself worthy of his clan, he had a simple objective; apprehend the skull of an honorable opponent, one that would match the same strength as his."

Kar'Rha is your average male Yautja. The one thing that makes him stand out is that he does not fight with his strength, he fights with his tactics. Kar'Rha will use everything on the battlefield to his advantage to take down his opponent no matter what. Outside of the battlefield, he is extremely protective of his honor, and will imminently challenge anyone to a duel, if they dare insult it. He has a deep respect for the ones that fell in an honorable duel.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play medical a lot, I've seen this person around and haven't had any bad interactions with them, and they are competent too.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Council has notified me that you advertised your application in whitelistapp help. I understand your intent, however you cannot advertise your application. You can ask people to look at your story, but the council has a zero tolerance policy on it.
    Unfortunately they have considered your application as disqualified.

You can try again in 30 days.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids