Date of Incident
    January 17, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Rickard 'Lost' Boar

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Alpha SL, I believe named Alexei

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3-4 AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2, Rule 3

Description of the incident:
    During a briefing I, as CMP, was struck with a chair by alpha RTO Max Mango. I moved to arrest him. As I was in the process of arresting him alpha SL, who I believe was named Alexei but my memory may be failing, started grabbing at the cuffed prisoner.

At this point I would argue this is LRP and Rule 2. The SL saw the RTO attack me and being a bit of a dumbass in briefing. Any NCO would know to use the proper channels to try and overrule an arrest in this manner rather than risk their career physically fighting over a lawful arrest.

For Rule 3, alpha SL then started insulting myself and my other MP including calling us "homos".

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    The logs will show. I was unsure at the time if I would report and did not grab anything.

What resolution are you seeking?
    A warning if this is the first offense but if not I'd ask for a ban on commanding roles. I don't want to see an officer or NCO with this behavior.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs for the incident!

Now that logs have been posted, please wait for a manager to rule the final decision.

Involved:
    Rickard 'Lost' Boar - MorrowWolf (CMP)
    GunGuy_Games - Nikolai 'Stalin' Vasily (SL)
    MintMango - Max Mango (RTO)
    Third Party

RTO and their friends fight during prep-times
    Spoiler Spoiler:

SL's comments before the arrest
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The RTO and his friends meet again at briefing and continue the fight there. CMP intervenes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Alpha SL intervenes with the arrest. RTO gets away, but CMP catches the SL instead
    Spoiler Spoiler:

SL is brought to brig
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The SL was then pardoned. The round continues on from there and nothing significantly related to the case's accused rule break happened from there.
    If I missed anything important you feel should be included, message me on discord @Frog#6006 and I'll see what I can do!
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In reviewing the notes record for GunGuy_Games, I found that an SL jobban was placed 12.19.2020 for attempting to break into the brig to "break out his fellow Marines because they arrested them all" and killing an MP as SL.

It's unclear if the job ban was appealed and lifted at some point, or if it hadn't been placed properly, but in either case, in light of note history and reviewing the logs for this incident, I am re-issuing the SL Jobban. (Rule Two, Roleplay - LRP: Memeing/spamming prior to arrest, round start shenanigans, failing to RP the role and rank selected.)

Additionally, I will be placing a 30 day ban for toxicity and homophobia due to the comments in the log.

Please review our rules, especially Roleplay and Community Expectations, before rejoining the game.