Date of Incident
    June 17, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Runner(WE-789-H1)

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    Ethan'Crusader'Weiss

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1:00-1:25 AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Juggling Possible Hacking

Description of the incident:
    Player was able to see through the darkness of the environment and was blatantly juggling shotguns. As seen in video he was able to see me when i was not even in the light
    A Ahelp is also visible where they even state
    "Oh look, Juggling"
    "Juggling considered an exploit since the patch"
    "Using slugs and bucks to get around it"
    If they have a Motion detector or NVG's which were not detectable during my time ghosting them please throw out the hacking acusation

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    What resolution are you seeking?
    A Perma ban of the player if he is determined to be hacking

A warning at the bare minimum as stated by the moderator that they are exploiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the one looking into this. From my perspective all I could really get would be the juggling. I couldn't really tell on the rest. If you have questions for me ask away.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guy's wearing a thermal eyepiece- two spawn on kutjevo. They come disguised as normal mesons. That's how he sees through the darkness/walls.
    Last edited by Dubszor; 06-18-2022 at 07:27 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right I would like to cancel this report as I completely forgot about the thermal eyepiece's that are spawned as now that I have been reminded they exists there is no reason for this report to continue as found that hacking is 0% and their just juggling which Ill just not carry through as you guys can warn him if you wish to

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't know that juggling was now considered an exploit, as there is nothing in rule clarification about it, and the changelog specifically mentions it restricting same ammo types, and not the whole thing together. I don't believe I've done anything wrong, and if I have, I had no way of knowing that I was, unless I am expected to search up staff member's messages through discord. I know you already cancelled the report, but I'm still posting this as to point out that I was not acting with malicious intent, nor did I realize the new criminality of my actions. (I was stranded on a boat in florida for 3 weeks with no internet access and just got back home 2 days ago as well so I'm not exactly up to date on most things)