User Tag List

Thread: Diotaro - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diotaro - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    diotaro
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Leia Unk, MF-(blank)
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    Not Applicable
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    silencerpl
    Total Ban Duration
    30 Days
    Remaining Duration
    26 Days
    What other servers do you play on?
    TGMC
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    The Wasteland
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    N/A
    Reason for Ban
    Purposeful suicide by a xeno followed by immediately logging out just adds to the long and tiring history of griefing and purposefully killing themselves for whatever reason. This time ran right into marines despite multiple orders by the queen to push back.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I did not purposefully commit suicide by running right into the enemy. Dying to the enemy shouldn't be a reason for banning me and I don't know what's wrong with leaving when you die. I ran right into the marines because of the movement bug in SS13 where you keep moving in one direction. I tried to fix this by pressing and releasing the D key on my keyboard but that led me to bump into the enemy. Since I was already there and running away would just lead to death, I decided that I might as well fight. Now about ignoring the Queen's orders, the chat was full of clutter and I was getting food from the kitchen so I wasn't aware that we were ordered to retreat so I headed for the frontlines. Bringing up my past is a bit unfair because I seriously tried to be a productive player of CM-SS13 before this ban. So in summary, banning me for running straight into the enemy is like banning me for dying to them, or at least that's how I see it. If there are any additional charges, please state them in the comment section down below. Have a damn good day!
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should be able to respond to any questions or statements within the next 24 hours.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One moment while I review this as the assigned admin.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After looking at your notes:

CKey

CKey

Displaying notes for diotaro

New player. Informed not to use LRP/OOC terms such as "This is better than Goonstation" and "Lol" in-character.
    By podrickequus (Admin) on 2022-05-01 01:39:50

Banned for 180 minutes | LRP less than 24hrs after being warned for LRP:

LCpl Joshua Blyant asks, "SoP my d*ck?" LCpl Joshua Blyant asks, "Can i say the entire Bee Movie script?" LCpl Joshua Blyant asks, "Why brief in the second (?) floor btw?"

Joked about it in ahelps.
    By moonshanks (SeniorModerator) on 2022-05-02 15:19:28

Banned for 10080 minutes | Griefer - Injected people with Mindbreaker toxin and dragged them under the drop ship. Didn't respond to PMs. Logged out as soon as I slept them.
    By fortypercent (Admin) on 2022-05-04 13:19:08

Banned for 10080 minutes | Terrible history in a short space of time. Suicided as SG mid round and DC'd.
    By forest2001 (AssistantManager) on 2022-05-16 13:43:02

Banned from Squad Smartgunner - As above
    By forest2001 (AssistantManager) on 2022-05-16 13:43:02

Banned for 43800 minutes | Purposeful suicide by a xeno followed by immediately logging out just adds to the long and tiring history of griefing and purposefully killing themselves for whatever reason. This time, ran right into the marines despite multiple orders by the queen to push back, then logged out immediately. A xeno ban will be applied along this 30 day ban. If you plan to return here after your time is up, your next offense will result in a perma ban.
    By silencerpl (AdminManager) on 2022-06-14 04:01:29

Banned from Queen, Xenomorph - Purposeful suicide as larva, part of a long chain of similar offenses.
    By silencerpl (AdminManager) on 2022-06-14 04:02:20
    And checking your notes on the other SS13 server I staff on, I cannot in good faith allow you back as I feel that you do not really understand the phrase, "Actions have consequences." This is a roleplaying server - so is the other one you were banned from - so when you are playing, you need to pay attention. Ignorance is not an excuse.

You can wait out your ban here, think about it, take time to go over the rules and then come back.

Appeal denied.