ziggy#8757

Marine Name
    Ziggy Bowman | Baptiste Adebisi | Faye

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ote'Kaal

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Teer

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Clan Teer

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

TLDR: Young-blood Ote'Kaal is taken by his Elder to complete his blooding ritual, hunting and retrieving stolen gear from a worthy prey.

Excerpt:
    "The sun begins to peak over the dense forestry and shine on the blanket of fog. The landscape is gloomy and dark, but clears as it nears closer to dawn. Upon a tall tree in the forestry, the gentle sound of water can be heard from the pond below. The vegetation is thick, with long vines protruding from every branch in sight. Sounds of morning wildlife ring through the forest, queuing the Yautja hunter upon the treetop to stand. His feet dig into the steady branch below as he gives himself the grip to pull himself upright. The hunter lets out a low growl causing the birds nearby to flutter out of the leaves above him.

Young-blood Ote’Kaal peers over the treetop and takes in the landscape, placing his eye on the distant mountain. He stares for a moment, then roars loud. The young hunter reminds himself of the importance the morning brings him. Following the moment, a responding roar from the Clan Elder is heard from some distance away."

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes
    Last edited by Bishop; 06-24-2022 at 01:56 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen you several times on both as a synth, marine, and officer. Personally, I did not have any ill interactions with you that could be out of the line. You are usually dedicated to your job and I did not see you mess up at any point in time. I believe you are a memorable character. You also have the synth whitelist so that's good too.

I've personally helped you a little, I like how it turned out. You may have my +1
    Last edited by FrostN; 06-18-2022 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Didin't feel like my post was relevant to the forum rules

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good player who already has one of the most high roleplay whitelists, have my +1
    Harry Howard,
    Predator - Clan Leader Atuudh Bo'ytill
    Leader of the Bo'ytill Clan

Professional Mateba GunSlingah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big Ass +1

Excellent player and community member. Always a memorable character to be around, and is a dynamic roleplayer. In the long time that I've known Bishop, he has always been responsible and thoughtful in his actions. He had been away from CM for a while, so a lot of the current WL members are a bit unaware of him for now, but I can assure you that he is the real deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's gonna be a +1

Good player, bring him in.
    Garviel Rozencruze - Full Time Bravo, Part Time Unga, Robustitude Hobbyist.
    Abigail - I'm not disappointed in you, this is exactly what i predicted.
    Krogur Du'hara - *medic *click *roar "Unknown has thrown the smart-disc." *laugh2

LIZARD PANIC!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen you around and can say you seem like a cool player. Though while this sits, I do recommend going out of your way to interact with people even more in game both as a marine and a synthetic. I'm going to hold onto my vote for now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Council has voted, and your application is accepted. Welcome to the Hunting Grounds. Your perms should be adjusted shortly.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now