Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uscm

-- ACESSING EMPLOYMENT RECORDS.... MARINE CAYDEN MARY.... DISPLAYING --

Name: Cayden Mary

Years of Employment: 6

Physical Appearance: Jet Black Hair, parted to the left. Average physical ability typical of the marine core. Average Height and Build.

Connections: Cayden from mental evaluations seems to have trouble connecting with other marines, with a above average loyalty to the company. No known affiliations or radical views.

--- NEW RECORD FOUND.... DISPLAY? (Y/N) ---

Y.

--- PLAYING MEDICAL RECORD: Cayden Mary Mental Evaluation - 2182-05-23 ---

*A small cackle is heard as the voice clip starts*

Cayden: 'I'm scared doc.'

Doctor Gardner: 'What could you be scared of Cayden?'

Cayden: 'Look my employment record, for 6 years, i have bled, killed and fought for the USCM... isn't that worth something? I was there for Operation Tychon Tackle... and yet, it seems like others just fling me away like i'm some outsider'

*You hear the hustling of what sounds like papers or a cigarette pack*

Doctor Gardner: 'One of the first things you told me when we started doing these sessions, was how you were recruited into the USCM. Do you remember?'

Cayden: 'I often think back to that moment, what would have come of me if Captain Xur never recruited me... *you hear laughter* fuck, that was before we switched to Army ranks, we were Navy boys.'

Doctor Gardner: 'Do you miss him?'

Cayden: 'Xur was part of a massive group of marines i have met over these 6 years. The ones i looked up to, the ones who would look at me and think 'yea i can trust him, i can be sure that they will back me up'. Bill, Tom, Wookie, Murray... so many others that i have forgotten. All heros of the Corps, i was just a background. Maybe i passed em the right rifle, or was wounded at the right time for them to loot me to finish a fight. Never being in the spotlight has it's perks doc, but it's dark over here. To make a long answer short, yes, i miss him.'

Doctor Gardner: 'Tell me more about this spotlight.'

Cayden: 'You know the spotlight, it's what every marine shoots for. Your Bill fucking Carson, you are Tom Dinkle. You are well known, the men respect you, the women fall for you. But even being in the spotlight has its cons... always watched... always looking for the next hit. Knowing you can't act different from what the people expect, otherwise they cast you out... Tom couldn't take it. He left the corps. Last time i saw him, he was just outside, a little farm he bought for himself. Looked like he was going for a local lass. I just brought pain back into his eyes. I didn't stay long. Reminds me why that why maybe it's good sometimes to fade into the background.'

Doctor Gardner: 'I don't have access to your employment records... do you mind going into what happened with Xur?'

Cayden: 'I feeling up for it, you've been good to me Gardner.

*you hear someone sighing*

Cayden: 'I was young, i... did a crime. Stole some shit. Got into prision. Had to kill someone to protect myself.... First person i ever killed... anyway got myself shipped to the outer colony's prision facility's. The guards were shit, the other support staff were shit. The only ones who was ever nice to me was the Company Scientists. I heard of the other prisoners', bizarre experiments in the north of the facility... i seemed to get on with the staff, i was never involved in that. It was nice to find someone that at least treated me better. Then it happened. The power went out. I heard screams. Guards rushed and i heard gunfire... then silence. I hid. I found a locker and i hid away from the horrors... i sat inside the darkness for a couple days. I heard shuffling noises, but was too scared to look out. Then... i heard a sound, i saw the dark go away. I heard gunfire and shouting. The USCM arrived. I was transfixed. I was so grateful, i was taken up to the USS Sulaco. Xur the Major... well at this time Captain. He... meet me. It was two MP's with him. He recruited me into the corps. It was him who fought the charges. He sent me to bootcamp. I passed. By the time i was out, Xur went missing. The USS Sulaco was found empty, no souls aboard. I never got to thank him....'

Doctor Gardner: 'Is that why people call you 'Prisoner'?'

Cayden: 'Not likely. Just a prisoner to duty, but those in the know, it's a nod to where i came from'

Doctor Gardner: 'Well, that was a informative session, keep on working on the mental exercises i've taught you.'

*You hear a chair making noise as it's shuffled back*

Cayden: 'Remember the Sulaco'

--- END OF LOG ----

--- LOG OUT? (Y/N?)

Y.

--- Logging off, Goodnight Rear Admiral Samantha Riggs ---

((A story, a frustration and the love i have for CM, hopefully conveyed in a little story. SCP-001 'Fishhooks' was a inspiration, more the spotlight of getting into the 001 spot then the whole 'dying from a kill agent' thing. I hope you enjoyed!))
    Cayden 'Prisoner' Mary - CMP Main, long time player, all time hater and enjoyer of MP's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    someone post the Gordon Ramsey gif "FUCKING RAW"
    Cayden 'Prisoner' Mary - CMP Main, long time player, all time hater and enjoyer of MP's