0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xeno Status Hud doesn�t work.

It needs
    A) Round Time
    and
    B) Plasma Storage

Those are features i use heavily for QoL and without them, wel it must be a bug, please fix.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by themaskedman2 View Post
    Xeno Status Hud doesn�t work.

It needs
    A) Round Time
    and
    B) Plasma Storage

Those are features i use heavily for QoL and without them, wel it must be a bug, please fix.
    Round time is a must so you know when to GTFO when marines are first landing. Its also insanely obnoxious to not know what time it is on LV when the fog lasts until like 1235, then when theres a fog hole it lasts till 1245 or whatever. Without a round timer you have absolutely no idea when any of that is gonna happen.

Whitelisted Synthetic themaskedman2's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also enjoy knowing how long the round has been going on in general, and alt-tabbing to look at the hub is a massive hassle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, healer drone has way too strong phermones ontop of healing. Ancient drones shouldn't be able to give strong phermones while a mature praetorian only gives normal-strength phermones. Although the phermone system could use a bit of tweaking in my opinion as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why were ERTs effectively killed in the last update? No CO is ever gonna roll a dice on getting maybe-perhaps-couldbe 7 friendly characters that may or not get insta killed by 7 ravagers upon reaching the ship, that may or not be hostile , and that may or not be xenos and more importantly may or may not be a guy with a pizza? When he can just activate self destruct and at least have a chance at marine minor.

ERTs were a fun part of end of rounds by adding flavor and a factor of randomness to it as well as letting deadchat people have a shot at playing again instead of just observing and waiting. With this update I fell we will almost never see them again.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    because ert + SD would be stupid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In case anyone hasn't noticed yet:

Overwatchs' ability to set orders is broken too. Probably related to that xeno status hud thing.
    Tyson 'Bunny' Sphere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    because ert + SD would be stupid.

Ok but making erts THAT bad in comparison seems like doing away with one of the fun parts of match end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So uh, for some reason the M4A3 .45 has MORE CAPACITY than the standard M4A3 by two. Now, I may not be the sharpest bulb in the shed, but I do seem to recall that .45 rounds are noticeably larger than 9mm rounds, and that 9mm guns have been largely adopted because they are able to support much larger magazine capacities within a standard double stack magazine (usually 17+1 to 21+1 rounds compared to 12+1 from the more ambitious .45 double stack mags). Not to mention, in terms of balance, the M4A3 .45 is comparable in damage to the .44 Revolver but with a significantly faster reload. Maybe the .45 deserves a bump up in capacity but it should not have more capacity than the regular M4A3. My simple suggestion:

Make the M4A3 a 17-capacity standard mag. It's already the worst standard issue gun in the game, so we're not at risk of breaking it here. It should have slightly better armor penetration but moderately worse damage than the .45. It should fire slightly faster than the M4A3.

Make the M4A3 .45 a 12-capacity standard mag. It should have slightly less damage and penetration than the M44, but fire faster and obviously reload easier.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    read the tank update on the discord, have yet to test it, had to change my pants after reading the new updates, new tank parts, repairable tank parts (not just hardpoints) and fab parts to buy tank parts at round start (besides a few really good parts that are still tied to DEFCON)