Queen
    Their BYOND Key
    MrDadMan
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    ~11:55PM EST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2/3
    Description of the incident
    I was the queen on a Solaris round, hive was SW caves. Marines used LZ-1 as the main LZ.

The CAS PO, I'm unsure of his name I didn't check at the time, landed the dropship assumably by mistake, and it got called out by a sentinel. I quickly deovi'd and rushed over, took the dropship over before they could launch.

Pre-hijack we found a bug where we couldn't move the hive core over for nests/pool, I ahelped, then we tried to hijack to see if that reset the timer, it didn't unfortunately. Anyway post hijack while in combat I get a message from MrDadMan which I take a moment to finish the active combat before I reply. Following my reply, I return to combat and proceed for a few minutes without anything.

While I was pushing the marines out of the hangar, I get aslept without any sort of PM. I complain in LOOC and get told a manager is coming online.

After several minutes I get unslept and everything continues as usual.
    Evidence
    Logs
    What resolution are you seeking?
    Told not to asleep people for no reason. I was more than willing to reply to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I witnessed the events in this report , as one of the xenos who initially took the normandy and fought on the ship. After the initial hangar fight, we had no indication of losing our queen, and that caused the hive to panic. There were reports of an Alpha Hive while our queen was entirely SSD, which forced a large number of our xenos to sit in the dropship while she was aslept. This significantly slowed down our assault of the CIC, and put us at risk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just to add, was the hivelord, hivecore not building wasn't a bug, new feature added in today iirc, gotta wait 5 minutes before building a new one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    witnessed events in the report as a marine / ghost . i saw queen going sleepy but that didnt really affected the round as marines were already and queen was sleept in a safe spot (hive) the only threat was the CIC hold made by upp that was quickly destroyed by the xenos in a spam of like 6 minutes or less i would say

never heard a thing about alpha hive nor saw it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every now and then, there will be a round on CM where something unusual happens, that doesn't fall neatly within the typical flow of the round or the server rules.
    In this case, a CAS Pilot accidentally set the DS to transport and landed at the secondary landing zone. One of the xenos witnessed this, and gave a heads up to the queen, who saw an opportunity and took it.

MrDadMan is an excellent, but fairly new moderator. This was an unfamiliar scenario, and they reacted in the appropriate way, which was to try to minimize disruption and reach out to management for a hand.

As this report was filed prior to the round ending, and matter was subsequently reviewed and resolved by myself and Grim in game, I am going to close it out now. If you have further questions or concerns, please reach out for clarification.